It is currently Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:07 pm



Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ] 
 RENATO GAÚCHO 1983-1986 
Author Message

Joined: Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:26 pm
Posts: 1325
Name: Renato Portaluppi

Nickname: Renato Gaúcho


Image

Country: :BRA: Brazil
Club: Grêmio
Shirt Number: 7
Position: *WF,SS
Side: RF/RS
Age: 20-24 years (09/09/1962)

Height: 184 cm
Weight: 80 kg

Attack: 82
Defence: 30
Balance: 79
Stamina: 77
Top Speed: 83
Acceleration: 91
Response: 73
Agility: 86
Dribble Accuracy: 92
Dribble Speed: 86
Short Pass Accuracy: 79
Short Pass Speed: 74
Long Pass Accuracy: 80
Long Pass Speed: 73
Shot Accuracy: 78
Shot Power: 83
Shot Technique: 82
Free Kick Accuracy: 70
Curling: 78
Header: 67
Jump: 73
Technique: 87
Aggression: 92
Mentality: 66
Goalkeeper Skills: 50
Team Work: 64

Injury Tolerance: B
Condition: 4
Weak Foot Accuracy: 5
Weak Foot Frequency: 4
Consistency: 4
Growth type: Early/Peak
Free Kick Style: 7 | 8 | 10

CARDS:
P05 - Mazing Run
P09 - Incisive Run
S01 - Marauding
S07 - Shoulder Feint Skills
S13 - Step On Skills

SPECIAL ABILITIES: Dribbling - Reaction - Side

Attack/Defence Awareness Card: Attack Minded


Last edited by lutchi65 on Mon Mar 04, 2019 4:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.



Fri Mar 01, 2019 3:23 pm
Profile

Joined: Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:28 am
Posts: 1405
Honestly I wouldn't consider his season at Roma. You could assign the era 1983-1988 to the first set and 1989-1993 to the second.


Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:53 pm
Profile

Joined: Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:43 pm
Posts: 359
Location: Guaporé, Rio Grande do Sul, Brasil
Interista93 wrote:
Honestly I wouldn't consider his season at Roma. You could assign the era 1983-1988 to the first set and 1989-1993 to the second.

the tempodara in roma was bad, but she got there because he had a player in the flamengo depos, which he excelled, and in 1993 he did not have good participation in the clubs, in 95 yes, in flumimense, so the era was considerable for his performances , taking the year from Rome, I think it's good this way.

_________________
Image


Mon Mar 04, 2019 12:06 am
Profile

Joined: Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:28 am
Posts: 1405
lutchi65 wrote:
Interista93 wrote:
Honestly I wouldn't consider his season at Roma. You could assign the era 1983-1988 to the first set and 1989-1993 to the second.

the tempodara in roma was bad, but she got there because he had a player in the flamengo depos, which he excelled, and in 1993 he did not have good participation in the clubs, in 95 yes, in flumimense, so the era was considerable for his performances , taking the year from Rome, I think it's good this way.

Then 1983-1988 and 1989-1995 should be perfect but the season at Rome makes no sense to me here.


Mon Mar 04, 2019 12:13 am
Profile

Joined: Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:43 pm
Posts: 359
Location: Guaporé, Rio Grande do Sul, Brasil
Interista93 wrote:
lutchi65 wrote:
Interista93 wrote:
Honestly I wouldn't consider his season at Roma. You could assign the era 1983-1988 to the first set and 1989-1993 to the second.

the tempodara in roma was bad, but she got there because he had a player in the flamengo depos, which he excelled, and in 1993 he did not have good participation in the clubs, in 95 yes, in flumimense, so the era was considerable for his performances , taking the year from Rome, I think it's good this way.

Then 1983-1988 and 1989-1995 should be perfect but the season at Rome makes no sense to me here.

updated!

_________________
Image


Mon Mar 04, 2019 4:12 pm
Profile

Joined: Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:43 pm
Posts: 359
Location: Guaporé, Rio Grande do Sul, Brasil
I do not understand why delete my set's ... I wasted my time for nothing! :roll:

_________________
Image


Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:44 pm
Profile

Joined: Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:28 am
Posts: 1405
lutchi65 wrote:
I do not understand why delete my set's ... I wasted my time for nothing! :roll:

Yeah, the second set would have been good at least for the 1989-90 season at Flamengo.


Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:59 pm
Profile

Joined: Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:43 pm
Posts: 768
Yeah I don't really see how it's fair to take over someone's set, not credit the person who originally created the stats, and then delete one of the sets.


Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:29 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:07 am
Posts: 653
It common here, some of my sets were changed too.


Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:59 am
Profile

Joined: Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:28 am
Posts: 1405
artemds wrote:
It common here, some of my sets were changed too.

Still not fair doing these things without neither talking about it first nor crediting the original maker.


Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:59 am
Profile

Joined: Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:43 pm
Posts: 359
Location: Guaporé, Rio Grande do Sul, Brasil
Interista93 wrote:
artemds wrote:
It common here, some of my sets were changed too.

Still not fair doing these things without neither talking about it first nor crediting the original maker.


yes, and another, this set is not good, but its values ​​in JUMP and HEAD ???? he could never have low values, being that he had a big boost similar to or Cristiano Ronaldo, did not make many head goals by the team, but some by Flemish, but did many cycling among other goals in the air ... it's bad to miss time creating a set that is then deleted ... :roll:

_________________
Image


Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:03 am
Profile

Joined: Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:29 pm
Posts: 841
Quote:
- Don't copy the stats from other forums


Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:21 pm
Profile

Joined: Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:43 pm
Posts: 768
pesman wrote:
Quote:
- Don't copy the stats from other forums



Just because someone was accused of stealing stats before doesn’t make it ok to hijack other people’s sets without asking.


Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:51 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:38 pm
Posts: 1657
StuartBannigan wrote:
pesman wrote:
Quote:
- Don't copy the stats from other forums



Just because someone was accused of stealing stats before doesn’t make it ok to hijack other people’s sets without asking.


Those Gremio sets were obviously copied from MagicDip's forum, so I fail to see why it's "hijacking" when I put the original set here..
And most important: "Accused" of stealing? This guy copied various sets from PSD (Ipswich players, Poland players, etc) in the past, that's simply a fact. I'm shocked that you guys actually defend him :roll:


Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:01 pm
Profile

Joined: Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:43 pm
Posts: 359
Location: Guaporé, Rio Grande do Sul, Brasil
first that I never made player of that club, and the Polish players have never seen in any other forum, why is it copy? copy of something that does not exist? and what has the magicdip forum got to do with my sets from here? look at this set of him and mine, there is nothing like it, NOTHING, so I cope a set or two once, and I regretted it and I never did it again, you can change your argument there ... and it would be better to bring the players to this one forum, I do not know what else ... then someone creates the players, with extremely different grades, is already accused of copying ... what a boring thing!

_________________
Image


Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:06 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 15 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software for PTF.