It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:01 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 The Hidden Section 

As most users will have noticed, some players of the forum aren't visible anymore for everybody. The reason is simple: there were/are other PES sites who copied/copy many stats from this forum and copied them on their sites without asking for permission and without giving any form of credit. This is a clear violation against the rules of our forum:
Quote:
1.5 It is forbidden to post this current players from our forum to other forums

Since some people wanted to prevent that, the hidden section has been introduced where those people can post their stats. This section isn't visible to all members and won't be visible to all members. In case an user proves to be a reliable and active member of this forum (this means that he/she also contributes stuff here), the staff may decide to give this member access to this part of the forum.
To conclude it: if users start discussing this topic again in other threads or open even new topics for that, those posts will be deleted.
Thanks for your understanding.

Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:55 pm

Any chance I could see Bashashkins stats please? If this isnt the right place to ask can somebody direct me haha

Wed Apr 07, 2021 11:39 pm
Profile WWW

Could I please have access to the hidden section? Can anyone help me?

Thu Apr 08, 2021 11:54 am

I ask, for the last time, if it is possible to enter the hidden section. Thank you.

Mon Apr 19, 2021 3:51 am

rombo di tuono wrote:
I ask, for the last time, if it is possible to enter the hidden section. Thank you.

Well, considering you were banned in the past for copying stats to your own forum, obviously not. In fact, that’s the entire reason the hidden section was created in the first place, to deter people like you.

Mon Apr 19, 2021 7:57 am

StuartBannigan wrote:
rombo di tuono wrote:

Well, considering you were banned in the past for copying stats to your own forum, obviously not. In fact, that’s the entire reason the hidden section was created in the first place, to deter people like you.

I know I was wrong and I apologized. The past cannot be erased, but the future can be built. I regret what I did again.

Mon Apr 19, 2021 4:59 pm

rombo di tuono wrote:
StuartBannigan wrote:
rombo di tuono wrote:

I know I was wrong and I apologized. The past cannot be erased, but the future can be built. I regret what I did again.

No you don't regret it. You said you deleted your forums but instead you only hid them. Then you posted your "apology" and at some point you made your forums visibile again. The stats are all still there, with all the players you copied from our forum and other forums.
Stuart already said it perfectly: We created that section because of people like you and with your behaviour (especially that you're lying again) you prove how right we were.

Mon Apr 19, 2021 6:22 pm

True, my sites are still there, but I changed the name. Other sites, such as habilidadespesefifa.blogspot.com are also still there with the same name. And in addition to my sites I have also written where I found my information. Thanks for everything.

Tue Apr 20, 2021 4:31 am

rombo di tuono wrote:
True, my sites are still there, but I changed the name. Other sites, such as habilidadespesefifa.blogspot.com are also still there with the same name. And in addition to my sites I have also written where I found my information. Thanks for everything.

Oh you changed the name? Then everything is fine of course :lol:
I already said it in other thread but I repeat it again: you're a pathetic clown and a disgrace to whole PES community.
I know that these other sites are still there and I don't appreciate it but unlike you they don't come here and ask for access to hidden section :roll:
Btw, you didn't find informations, you simply stole the content that others created (and I checked various topics - almost all of them have no sort of credit).
To every new user who reads this now or in the future: because of such jerks like rombo di tuono/Pellacia/Stebal69 (the same person, only different nicknames) there is a hidden section. You can thank them for that.

Tue Apr 20, 2021 9:37 am

artemds wrote:
I never made a judgement but we all know each other at least members with 3 or 4 years in this foro should be allowed to see this hidden section... if not what is the point to post players and can't see the other ones?

Agree, but how should I do if I want to see the hiden ones? let's be open!!!

Wed Apr 21, 2021 2:02 pm

another question is why not hide all the stats?

Wed Apr 21, 2021 2:12 pm

nirvana512 wrote:

As mentioned in previous posts, sometimes money was spent to buy sources. On the other hand, many sets have been created out of a few info that can be easily found by anyone on the internet and that's a possible reason why some of those sets might be free. Moreover, many free sets (I'm talking about mainly semi-unknown players) are (hopefully) unlikely to be copied anywhere else due, in my opinion, to a possible not high interest from the larger part of the community and not just here but in other forums as well. All that said, you can even make a set out of two sentences found on Wikipedia and still decide to make it hidden. It's all up to the set maker. I hope you can understand though, that if one of us discovers that one or multiple of our sets have been copied somewhere else, it shouldn't be a surprise if it's then decided to hide those specific sets.

I also want to add one last thing that I should've added over one month ago in response to this comment:

MrNBA wrote:
Hello, is 2020, all is public now. This is a forum, not a damn music group, we create stats for a GAME who we don't own.

Several times I had to spend even more hours or days to find reliable sources because a specific website or article that looked promising wasn't accessible or it was just in small part unless you payed. Therefore, not all is public in 2020.

Last edited by Interista93 on Wed Apr 21, 2021 2:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Apr 21, 2021 2:38 pm

nirvana512 wrote:

Because we don't force anyone to use the hidden section. Some of us wanted it and use it, others don't use it.
Regarding your other question: It's explained in first post how members can get access to hidden section. And no, beeing a member here for three or four years is certainly no reason to get access to hidden section.

Wed Apr 21, 2021 2:41 pm

gurkenjoe93 wrote:
nirvana512 wrote:

Because we don't force anyone to use the hidden section. Some of us wanted it and use it, others don't use it.
Regarding your other question: It's explained in first post how members can get access to hidden section. And no, beeing a member here for three or four years is certainly no reason to get access to hidden section.

just read through this topic and I know the reason now, some stupid liar steal the stats from here and posted in other places.

Wed Apr 21, 2021 2:49 pm

I have read the post since I found that the stat of Beckenbauer was locked for some time. I have no strong opinion towards the decision of the group, but I wonder how do you qualify a person as a contributor to the forum? Must he create a number of player stats while the number of players available for creation is shortening? There are many players (especially those after 2010) who weren't posted in the forum but do you really appreciate such "contributions" while the stats can be loaded in the latest version of PES? I want to prove myself innocent in copy-paste the pes stats in other forums and make myself qualify for accessing the hidden stats, but I want to ensure what I need to do to gain your trust- I need to be repaid after contributions. I know that leaving stupid comments like the defensive stats of Da Guia or discussing the position of Bernabeau will never be enough for you guys, therefore I want to know what you really need.

Mon Jun 21, 2021 7:27 pm

Hi everyone,
I've known this forum since 2013 from the old forum, it's great to have a site like this for people who like classic football. I only use this stats to create my own edition to play at home. Is there any way for me to have access to the hidden stats? :VIE:

Sun Aug 08, 2021 3:34 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4