It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:09 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 The Hidden Section 

As most users will have noticed, some players of the forum aren't visible anymore for everybody. The reason is simple: there were/are other PES sites who copied/copy many stats from this forum and copied them on their sites without asking for permission and without giving any form of credit. This is a clear violation against the rules of our forum:
Quote:
1.5 It is forbidden to post this current players from our forum to other forums

Since some people wanted to prevent that, the hidden section has been introduced where those people can post their stats. This section isn't visible to all members and won't be visible to all members. In case an user proves to be a reliable and active member of this forum (this means that he/she also contributes stuff here), the staff may decide to give this member access to this part of the forum.
To conclude it: if users start discussing this topic again in other threads or open even new topics for that, those posts will be deleted.
Thanks for your understanding.

Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:55 pm

I never made a judgement but we all know each other at least members with 3 or 4 years in this foro should be allowed to see this hidden section... if not what is the point to post players and can't see the other ones?

Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:59 pm

artemds wrote:
I never made a judgement but we all know each other at least members with 3 or 4 years in this foro should be allowed to see this hidden section... if not what is the point to post players and can't see the other ones?

I am all with you for this one. It must be a matter of trust when we been around for soooo long!!

ImageImageImage

Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:52 am

Some mod/admin can make this thread an Announcement so any member can see this....

Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:13 pm

I wanted to have access to hidden players, me and some friends played tournaments here at home and we always use your forum to have more players, but now there are a lot of hidden ones :(

Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:37 am
Amministratore

Since it seems it's still not clear I write this again:
some users decided to hide some of theirs sets because some cocksuckers copy those work in other forums, I don't care if this decision is wrong or right, it's their decision and we have to accept it, do you want a hidden set? ask to the creator and maybe he will give it to you but as I said it's his decision. I don't want to see anymore post in other thread about it and I don't want that users tell me that other users insult them in private messages or the offender will be banned forever.
Sorry for my bad english, I hope you will understand.

Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:39 pm

It surely is a pity that lots of sets are hidden and I agree with this. However as 27DONI72 says, those who hide their sets have their reason. Imagine being someone who makes a set and then you find it everywhere else on the internet because someone steals it: would you be happy? Maybe you worked a whole days on it and someone just posts it without having any rights. That's just not fair as well as it's not fair to insult for this reason or for any other reason, obviously.

Last edited by Interista93 on Wed Apr 21, 2021 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:21 pm

Interista93 wrote:
It surely is a pity that lots of sets are hidden and I agree with this. However as 27DONI72 says, those who hidden their sets have their reason. Imagine being someone who makes a set and then you find it everywhere else on the internet because someone steals it: would you be happy? Maybe you worked a whole day or more days on it and someone just posts it without having any rights. That's just not fair as well as it's not fair to insult for this reason or for any other reason, obviously.

This is for get fun.

Is not like a job.

A forum inside a Forum. Wtf is like a stupid thing

Sun Aug 12, 2018 4:20 pm

I get your point but everyone has its own thoughts. Take me for example: I'm making a lot of sets and sincerely I wouldn't mind so much if someone else uses them. However this can't be alright for everyone. Therefore if someone gets pissed off for his sets to be stolen and decides to hide them, we can't complain about it. That's my opinion.

Last edited by Interista93 on Wed Apr 21, 2021 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Aug 12, 2018 4:58 pm

Interista93 wrote:
I get your point but everyone has its own thoughts. Take me for example: I'm making a lot of sets and sincerely I wouldn't mind so much if someone else uses them. However this can't be alright for everyone. Therefore if someone gets pissed off for his sets to be stolen and decides to hidden them, we can't complain about it. That's my opinion.

And I appreciate very much your posts of a lot of players even if a little of them are not perfect because they are good prototypes.

Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:17 pm

artemds wrote:
And I appreciate very much your posts of a lot of players even if a little of them are not perfect because they are good prototypes.

Thank you very much! I try to make the most players possible. I know that many of them, not just a little, are not perfect but I always listen to all of the suggestions to improve them.

Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:29 pm

I understand the guys who hide their stats. A guy called MidnightKid stole my whole file a couple of years ago. Posten a video of it on youtube and told people it was his! :twisted: :evil:

ImageImageImage

Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:55 pm

I think active members of the forum should be automatically allowed access to the hidden section, it’s not like the sets in there are perfect and any feedback can be helpful. I’ve also been thinking about working on some sets but as far as I know a set for them could already exist on this forum...

Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:55 pm

Well, considering StuartBannigan's comment, the hidden sets might be made accessible for the trustworthier users. That might be a solution.

Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:35 pm

Who do I talk to about getting access?

Mon May 25, 2020 8:01 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 60 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next