It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:43 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 The Hidden Section 

As most users will have noticed, some players of the forum aren't visible anymore for everybody. The reason is simple: there were/are other PES sites who copied/copy many stats from this forum and copied them on their sites without asking for permission and without giving any form of credit. This is a clear violation against the rules of our forum:
Quote:
1.5 It is forbidden to post this current players from our forum to other forums

Since some people wanted to prevent that, the hidden section has been introduced where those people can post their stats. This section isn't visible to all members and won't be visible to all members. In case an user proves to be a reliable and active member of this forum (this means that he/she also contributes stuff here), the staff may decide to give this member access to this part of the forum.
To conclude it: if users start discussing this topic again in other threads or open even new topics for that, those posts will be deleted.
Thanks for your understanding.

Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:55 pm

I would like, if possible, to be able to see the hidden statistics of the players. Thanks.

Thu Oct 29, 2020 7:09 pm

Is there a way to get access to the hidden area? I just want to build my of, I never Post sets anywhere, literally just want to play the game

Mon Feb 01, 2021 8:55 pm

Kuer wrote:
Is there a way to get access to the hidden area? I just want to build my of, I never Post sets anywhere, literally just want to play the game

Yes there is a way and it's clearly explained in in the first post here:

Quote:
In case an user proves to be a reliable and active member of this forum (this means that he/she also contributes stuff here), the staff may decide to give this member access to this part of the forum.

Mon Feb 01, 2021 10:51 pm

I want to create a pesmitidelcalcio patch for pes 2011, can I join the hidden section to import the stats to my pes and then publish the option file?

Mon Feb 22, 2021 1:20 pm

Well, if there be a ridiculous hidden stats section for some works we do for free for a game for we maybe don't pay any peny, and they are hidden for anyone who wants to use stats for players who we admire, and please, WHY DO STATS FOR PLAYERS IF ANYONE CAN'T SEE THEM? FOR WHO DOING STATS? FOR HIMSELF? Don't makes any sense, i understard a admins section, but a hidden sections for stats for... copying? Hello, is 2020, all is public now. This is a forum, not a damn music group, we create stats for a GAME who we don't own.

But, if the things be like this, the stats for hidden players in publics teams shouldn't be linked, is frustrating for all members who isn't in this "elite" section see the stupid notification "You are not authorised to read this forum." Why? and why they are hidden? jurgens and Brezza make the stats to be that secret? Why the stats are hidden? Yes, i own the stats that i make, but also they are part odfthe forum, but c'mon, there is not point in create something in a public forum only for you, and a group of "elite members" that belive is right doing this? That's selfish, of course this forum had like 2 post for day.

PD: why a random guy who only appears to accuse guys of "Copying" stats from a forum, who, in a side note, not only makes good stats, also they don't hide for the public, is admin?

Fri Mar 05, 2021 5:18 am

1) Many sets have been created by users who actually spent money on books and having their work copied is frustrating.
2) Even if no money was spent, it's their own right to decide if make the set public or not.
3) If you really need a set, you can PM a moderator (I'm not a moderator) and ask gently.
4) The user who accused you of copying is probably a side account of a main admin. Therefore I don't think he's a random guy.

Fri Mar 05, 2021 10:21 am

Interista93 wrote:
1) Many sets have been created by users who actually spent money on books and having their work copied is frustrating.
2) Even if no money was spent, it's their own right to decide if make the set public or not.
3) If you really need a set, you can PM a moderator (I'm not a moderator) and ask gently.
4) The user who accused you of copying is probably a side account of a main admin. Therefore I don't think he's a random guy.

1- I use the video font primarly, is very difficult do a set bassed on books, mainly you need a accurate description of a player (i talk about after 50'-60' players) and had the problem that you can't see the movement of the guy you made off the ball.
2. I don't think so, if you want a do personal sets, why you don't use your own option file? And the point of posting a set in a forum is 1- do that player 2- get reviews to check the work done.
3- I can, i really needs the set (i'm doing a patch of the '94 WC and several players are in the hidden section) but, i want make the point that i don't like a hidden forum
4- The random guy's part is because he don't make post like an admin, and i don't see players from him or even a comment. He's just invisible.

Fri Mar 05, 2021 2:55 pm

1) I agree with you but what about players from prior decades or simply players for who there aren't available videos? If you bought a book, which contains a good description, it's frustrating if someone from another forum copies it without even crediting you.
2) I don't agree on this because a user can change his mind at some point and decide to make the post public or sharing it with someone reliable who asked in PM. In the meantime, the set is in the forum even though hidden.
3) We are all free to like or dislike something and agree on it or not. Having personal opinions is one of our rights. Then we can argue on them but that's all part of the game.
4) If it's an admin's side account, then he doesn't need to make sets with it. Maybe this account is used only to regulate the forum. Again, it's just a supposition.

Fri Mar 05, 2021 3:37 pm

MrNBA wrote:
Well, if there be a ridiculous hidden stats section for some works we do for free for a game for we maybe don't pay any peny, and they are hidden for anyone who wants to use stats for players who we admire, and please, WHY DO STATS FOR PLAYERS IF ANYONE CAN'T SEE THEM? FOR WHO DOING STATS? FOR HIMSELF? Don't makes any sense, i understard a admins section, but a hidden sections for stats for... copying? Hello, is 2020, all is public now. This is a forum, not a damn music group, we create stats for a GAME who we don't own.

What about reading the first post of this thread that explains exactly why we have this section:

Quote:
As most users will have noticed, some players of the forum aren't visible anymore for everybody. The reason is simple: there were/are other PES sites who copied/copy many stats from this forum and copied them on their sites without asking for permission and without giving any form of credit. This is a clear violation against the rules of our forum:
Quote:
1.5 It is forbidden to post this current players from our forum to other forums

Since some people wanted to prevent that, the hidden section has been introduced where those people can post their stats. This section isn't visible to all members and won't be visible to all members. In case an user proves to be a reliable and active member of this forum (this means that he/she also contributes stuff here), the staff may decide to give this member access to this part of the forum.
To conclude it: if users start discussing this topic again in other threads or open even new topics for that, those posts will be deleted.
Thanks for your understanding.

I was one of the guys btw who wanted to have such a section because there was a site where hundreds of my stats and stats from this forum were posted without giving any form of credit. And Interista is right, I also bought some books in the past (not just for PES but it certainly was a reason why I chose them and not other football books) and also invested a lot of time to watch footage for various players from various times.
So please don't tell me that I or any other member shouldn't use Hidden section only because you can't access it :roll:

Quote:
But, if the things be like this, the stats for hidden players in publics teams shouldn't be linked, is frustrating for all members who isn't in this "elite" section see the stupid notification "You are not authorised to read this forum." Why? and why they are hidden? jurgens and Brezza make the stats to be that secret?

Funny that you mention Brezza, he and other PSD clowns like Albo, Vickingo and Moysis aka Charruan (greetings to you, everybody here knows that it's you, no matter how often you change your nickname) copied several stats in the past. You can thank those guys as well. When Interista posted Uribe stats here for example, Brezza copied the set almost instantly on PSD :lol:

Quote:
Why the stats are hidden? Yes, i own the stats that i make, but also they are part odfthe forum, but c'mon, there is not point in create something in a public forum only for you, and a group of "elite members" that belive is right doing this?

It has nothing to do with elite, it has something to do with proving to be a reliable member. That's simply the rule, if you follow it, then you can get access to hidden section.
And as Interista said: If you ask politely for a set from the hidden section, then there's still the chance that the creator sends it to you.

Quote:
That's selfish, of course this forum had like 2 post for day.

Who cares about the number of posts here? I prefer having few quality posts and sets instead of many posts that don't improve anything here.

Fri Mar 05, 2021 4:05 pm

MrNBA wrote:

But, if the things be like this, the stats for hidden players in publics teams shouldn't be linked, is frustrating for all members who isn't in this "elite" section see the stupid notification "You are not authorised to read this forum." Why? and why they are hidden? jurgens and Brezza make the stats to be that secret? Why the stats are hidden? Yes, i own the stats that i make, but also they are part odfthe forum, but c'mon, there is not point in create something in a public forum only for you, and a group of "elite members" that belive is right doing this? That's selfish, of course this forum had like 2 post for day.

PD: why a random guy who only appears to accuse guys of "Copying" stats from a forum, who, in a side note, not only makes good stats, also they don't hide for the public, is admin?

Amén broh, but calm down there are some d1ck sucker who agreed with the admins and even say that Batistuta is 10000 better than Messi just because they can fit in forum, maybe they also erase your comments if they don't like it.

Fri Mar 05, 2021 9:24 pm

artemds wrote:
Amén broh, but calm down there are some d1ck sucker who agreed with the admins and even say that Batistuta is 10000 better than Messi just because they can fit in forum, maybe they also erase your comments if they don't like it.

I don't think anyone here meant that Batistuta is better than Messi or viceversa since they played in two different eras and have two completely different playstyles. The thing that makes one player more rewardable is the amount of affection he gave to the national team in terms of wins. The fact that Messi got gifted 234 ballon d'or only because he's a sponsor attraction, doesn't make him an automatic choice for Argentina best XI since he didn't win a damn thing with them (I believe I said a similar sentence in another thread). If you want him in a best XI, you have Barcelona and that's already been said.

Fri Mar 05, 2021 11:31 pm

artemds wrote:

That's it, after multiple insults in various topics and even via PM, you've earned yourself a well deserved ban.
Normally we don't make statements about bans but since artemds has been a member for years here and his behaviour has become incredibly rude over the last two years, we want to clear some issues here:
1) We certainly don't tolerate that users of this forums are called "d1ck suckers" or are accused that they have to agree with "the admins" to fit here.
2) None of us said that Batistuta was better than Messi, that's simply a lie by artemds. We told in Argentina thread that we went for Batistuta in best XI because we consider him more important for the history of Argentine NT. The only one who had a problem with that: artemds. The only user who posted insults in that discussion, including questioning the knowledge of four people because of our origin: artemds. The only reason why we deleted that "discussion": artemds.
3) To any new members or users interested in stats from the hidden section: Contributing stuff here and respecting the other users here are the two main criterias for getting access to hidden section. That's all.
But insulting users, mods and admins certainly won't be a way to gain access to hidden section.

Best regards

The mods and admins of PES Miti del Calcio.

Sun Mar 07, 2021 1:57 pm

There are a lot of hidden players. what could I do just to see them??

Sat Mar 27, 2021 2:49 am

For start, to read this thread

Sat Mar 27, 2021 8:47 am

Is it possible to see old sets of Players that are no longer found here and that were also present on the PCSD site?
Many thanks!

Tue Apr 06, 2021 8:21 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next