P03 - Trickster
P10 - Incisive Run
S05 - 1-touch Play
S06 - Outside Curve
S16 - Roulette Skills

PES 2013 CARDS:
S06 - Long Range Drive
S18 - Heel Flick

SPECIAL ABILITIES: Dribbling - Tactical Dribble - Middle Shooting - Side - 1-touch Play - Outside

Attack/Defence Awareness Card: Attack Minded

INFO:
Abdulrahman is an attacking midfielder who can also play as right-winger and less frequently as left-winger or side midfielder. He spent the majority of his career at Al Ain where he made 231 appearances and scored 62 goals from 2009 to 2018. He then played for Saudi team Al-Hilal and again in the Emirates for Al Jazira and Shabab Al Ahli. He signed for Al Wasl in 2023. He capped for the United Arab Emirates 75 times so far, scoring 11 goals. He became the second ever Emirati to be named Asian Player of the Year in 2016.
Considered one of the best ever Emirati players and one of the best Arab players in his prime, Abdulrahman has been distinguished by his excellent technical and dribbling skill, great overall vision, accurate passing and crossing abilities to set up goals, balance and agility that help him dribble his opponents. He has a good first touch, can use the outside and the heel of the foot, and can deliver long range shots that are a mix of accuracy, power and curling. He likes cutting inside from a wide position and attempt the shot, usually with his favourite left foot. A notable set piece taker, he's often in charge of corners, free kicks and penalties.

Spoiler: show

Last edited by Interista93 on Thu Oct 26, 2023 11:02 am, edited 2 times in total.

Thu Oct 19, 2023 9:35 pm

I have watched Omar Abdul Rahman a lot, especially when he plays in the AFC Champions League, as well as his participation with the national team.

Omar Abdel Rahman rarely runs on the field. He is a skilled player when the ball reaches him. He dribbles in a show and often makes a long pass accurately forward, which makes the striker run alone to the goal. Therefore, I think that for the sake of credibility, speed and acceleration must be reduced, and passes increased. Long and short..

Tactical dribble is also added instead of dribbling.

Dribble Acc: 86
Dribble Speed: 83

Wed Oct 25, 2023 5:54 pm

Pelusa10 wrote:
I have watched Omar Abdul Rahman a lot, especially when he plays in the AFC Champions League, as well as his participation with the national team.

Omar Abdel Rahman rarely runs on the field. He is a skilled player when the ball reaches him. He dribbles in a show and often makes a long pass accurately forward, which makes the striker run alone to the goal. Therefore, I think that for the sake of credibility, speed and acceleration must be reduced, and passes increased. Long and short..

Tactical dribble is also added instead of dribbling.

Dribble Acc: 86

Take in mind that STA and MEN are low. It's true that he doesn't run a lot but when he has the ball he can make good short sprints, especially when dribbling. And that's also the reason why DS is higher than DA, which can go up to 84 anyways, no problem here. TS can be in green but ACC should still remain in yellow. I also don't mind increasing SPA and LPA, maybe to 82, but not higher.

Wed Oct 25, 2023 6:05 pm

I think he is better at making long passes than short passes, and he is also very accurate with passes.

Wed Oct 25, 2023 6:13 pm

This is my point of view, Omar Abdel Rahman’s statistics. You may agree with me or you may disagree. I hope I did not cause you any inconvenience... :roll:

Attack: 78
Defence: 35
Balance: 68
Stamina: 77
Top Speed: 77
Acceleration: 82
Response: 72
Agility: 83
Dribble Accuracy: 86
Short Pass Accuracy: 82
Short Pass Speed: 80
Long Pass Accuracy: 83
Long Pass Speed: 79
Shot Accuracy: 74
Shot Power: 80
Shot Technique: 78
Free Kick Accuracy: 79
Curling: 82
Header: 63
Jump: 67
Technique: 82
Aggression: 77
Mentality: 67
Goalkeeper Skills: 50
Team Work: 74

Injury Tolerance: B
Condition: 5
Weak Foot Accuracy: 6
Weak Foot Frequency: 4
Consistency: 5

SPECIAL ABILITIES: Tactical Dribble - Passing - Middle Shooting - Side - 1-Touch Play - Outside

Thu Oct 26, 2023 8:50 am

Pelusa10 wrote:
This is my point of view, Omar Abdel Rahman’s statistics. You may agree with me or you may disagree. I hope I did not cause you any inconvenience... :roll:

Attack: 78
Defence: 35
Balance: 68
Stamina: 77
Top Speed: 77
Acceleration: 82
Response: 72
Agility: 83
Dribble Accuracy: 86
Short Pass Accuracy: 82
Short Pass Speed: 80
Long Pass Accuracy: 83
Long Pass Speed: 79
Shot Accuracy: 74
Shot Power: 80
Shot Technique: 78
Free Kick Accuracy: 79
Curling: 82
Header: 63
Jump: 67
Technique: 82
Aggression: 77
Mentality: 67
Goalkeeper Skills: 50
Team Work: 74

Injury Tolerance: B
Condition: 5
Weak Foot Accuracy: 6
Weak Foot Frequency: 4
Consistency: 5

SPECIAL ABILITIES: Tactical Dribble - Passing - Middle Shooting - Side - 1-Touch Play - Outside

Don't worry, no inconvenience here. It's always fine to have feedback and discuss. Regarding your suggestions, I can agree with you about minor changes such as ATT and LPA but for the rest I'm not sure.
DEF 35 is way too low. Maybe 47 is too high, but I saw him several times in his own half and sometimes even his around his own penalty area. On the other hand, I gave him low RES to balance things since he wasn't a ball winner.
Again, DA 86 (like Konami used to give him in most versions of PES) seems too high for me. 85 should be fine, while I wouldn't go lower than 84 in DS.
SA 72 is more than enough. He scored a bit more than 70 goals including both Al Ain and national team, and especially with his club he scored over 20 times from set piece. I wouldn't give him a value close to green.

Thu Oct 26, 2023 10:59 am

I also like it very much, and I am happy to provide whatever information I can, as I follow the Arab leagues, especially the Saudi League.

I also liked that you work on the capabilities of old players who have often been forgotten, especially Arab players and non-European players...

You are doing a wonderful job... :)

Thu Oct 26, 2023 11:33 am
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]