Consistency: 6
Growth type: Early/Peak

CARDS:
P19 - Fox in the Box
S05 - 1-touch Play

SPECIAL ABILITIES: Positioning - Post Player - 1-touch Play

Attack/Defence Awareness Card: Attack Minded

INFO:
Skuhravý was a centre forward. His career began in 1982 at Sparta Praha, where he played until 1990, scoring 61 goals in 154 matches. He played for RH Cheb between 1984 and 1986. He transferred to Genoa in 1990 and scored 67 times in 185 games until he left in 1995. He's one of Genoa's top scorers and the one who scored the most in Serie A with the Grifoni. He retired in 1997 after a very short spell at Sporting CP and one at Viktoria Žižkov, where he didn't play a single match. He gained 43 caps for Czechoslovakia and 6 for Czech Republic, scoring respectively 14 and 3 goals. He was the hero of the Czechoslovakia team at the 1990 FIFA World Cup, where he scored five goals and led the team to the quarter final.
Skuhravý was an exuberant and strong striker, incredibly tall but also bulky. He definitely didn't have the physique of an athlete but could still do acrobatic things. Arguably one of the most prolific headers to ever step foot in Italy, he was highly effective inside the box, a great opportunist who was also gifted with an outstanding leap despite his heavy physique. His timing in front of the goal was also superb and most of the times he ancitipated defenders and goalkeeper. He was just unbeatable in the air. His scoring ability was also made of volleys and bycicle kicks, which again were amazing considering his size. He possessed decent speed and fine technique. He sometimes shot on goal after dribbling a defender or occasionally assisted a teammate with fast short passes, even though he mainly and unsurprisingly used the head to pass the ball. He's remembered also for his trademark celebration with a somersault.

Last edited by Interista93 on Fri Apr 16, 2021 2:01 am, edited 2 times in total.

Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:42 pm

These two videos might help:
https://youtu.be/VD9AXWzZgpw
https://youtu.be/rVQrSJ4wC-M

I think TS and ACC could be decreased a bit while AGI could be on low yellow. I honestly don't think a guy that size should be able to make bicycle kicks and somersaults (as he did after every goal) with such easiness. I would also decrease a bit LPA, LPS, JUM (seems way too high and I don't think he needs it), FKA maybe while I would give him AGG 89-90 so similar to ATT.

Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:02 am

Interista93 wrote:
AGI could be on low yellow. I honestly don't think a guy that size should be able to make bicycle kicks and somersaults (as he did after every goal) with such easiness.

What have his celebrations to do with AGI? I can make the tallest and fattest player to do the famous Obafemi Martins celebrations just by choosing the respective goal celebration in the edit mode.

AGI is the display of agility of a player when they are dribbling, a clear example of that is is Messi and Zidane.

Certainly, to have been a clumsy tree didn't affected Trézéguet or Batistuta in order to make bicycle kicks.

Tue Jun 04, 2019 2:23 am

El Capo wrote:
Interista93 wrote:
AGI could be on low yellow. I honestly don't think a guy that size should be able to make bicycle kicks and somersaults (as he did after every goal) with such easiness.

What have his celebrations to do with AGI? I can make the tallest and fattest player to do the famous Obafemi Martins celebrations just by choosing the respective goal celebration in the edit mode.

AGI is the display of agility of a player when they are dribbling, a clear example of that is is Messi and Zidane.

Certainly, to have been a clumsy tree didn't affected Trézéguet or Batistuta in order to make bicycle kicks.

Yeah, I know how AGI works in game. The fact about his celebration was more an additional particular. :lol:
However you talked about Batistuta making bicycle kicks despite being big. In fact he has AGI 81 in his set.
But also I have to say that there's only one bicycle kick from Skuhravý in those videos. Maybe AGI 79 would be enough.

Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:34 pm

Bati shouldn't be on yellow.

Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:41 pm

Updated.

Fri Apr 16, 2021 2:01 am
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]