Consistency: 5
Growth Type: Standard/Lasting

CARDS:
S03 - Long Throw
P10 - Long Ranger

SPECIAL ABILITIES: Middle Shooting - Long Throw

Attack/Defence Awareness Card: Balanced

Quote:
Tarnat was a left-footed full-back who has also played wingback and defensive midfield. He is renowned for his powerful free kicks and similar long-shots with his strong left foot. His trademark was his super-hard left-footed shot, which made him one of the best free-kick takers of his Bundesliga generation. In Bayern Munich's away match against Eintracht Frankfurt in the 1999–2000 Bundesliga season, Tarnat memorably played half an hour in the second half as a goalkeeper. In the match, Oliver Kahn was forced to leave the pitch after sustaining an injury in collision with teammate Samuel Kuffour and his replacement Bernd Dreher was also injured after he spent less than ten minutes on the pitch, allowing Tarnat to come off the bench to take his place between the sticks. Very remarkably, Bayern had trailed 0–1, but scored the equaliser only two minutes after Tarnat entered the match and eventually managed to win 2–1 after Kuffour scored the winning goal in the 80th minute.

Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:12 am

Gurkenjoe what do you think of those stats? I clearly see few things which should go down like CUR, MEN, TMW and maybe even RES. Also not sure about yellow DS, technique and dribbling also seem a bit generouss. He had maybe the strongest shot in history, physical strength and solid crosses, but all the rest was pretty modest...

Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:16 am
Profile WWW

Agree for lowering MEN, TMW, RES and CUR . For those other values I'm not 100% sure, if it's okay, I'll watch some games at the weekend and come back to you for this set ;)
Btw, his greatest game for us:

(Just kidding but his save at 1:01 is still awesome :D)

Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:49 pm

Well TEC, DA, DS can remain on current values, it's not some big problem. But certainly what needs to be changed is CUR, his shots were like Alex (Milan,Chelsea,PSV) just blasted as hard as possible. Although he could apply decent curle on the ball when crossing.. Also from the few games I've watched in the last days, he was pretty invisible, with very little ball contacts, just making some occassional passes and that's all. That's why I think he could get -2 on both MEN and TMW. Also some aggressive tackling.

Btw I remember very well that game, I watched it with old friend of mine who's a big Dortmund fan.

Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:04 pm
Profile WWW

As I already said, I agree with those changes (tbh 84 in TMW is pretty high for a WB anyway) ;)
I'd like to keep TEC in yellow (I wouldn't say his ball control was that bad) but DA & DS can be reduced a little bit..
For CUR: I see him above him Alex regarding CUR, maybe 80 would work here..

Sat Jun 04, 2016 2:51 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]