It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:58 am

Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 
 Alan SHEARER 1993-1997 

Konami stats modified by Interista93 & JeanMarc

Name: Alan Shearer

Club: Blackburn Rovers (1992-1996), Newcastle United (1996-1997)
Position: *CF
Side: RF/BS

Height: 183 cm
Weight: 79 kg

Attack: 95
Defence: 44
Balance: 90
Stamina: 81
Top Speed: 79
Acceleration: 81
Response: 93
Agility: 78
Dribble Accuracy: 76
Dribble Speed: 78
Short Pass Accuracy: 79
Short Pass Speed: 72
Long Pass Accuracy: 76
Long Pass Speed: 74
Shot Accuracy: 94
Shot Power: 90
Shot Technique: 94
Free Kick Accuracy: 81
Curling: 75
Header: 95
Jump: 84
Technique: 80
Aggression: 92
Mentality: 85
Goalkeeper Skills: 50
Team Work: 82

Injury Tolerance: B
Condition: 8
Weak Foot Accuracy: 6
Weak Foot Frequency: 6
Consistency: 7
Growth Type: Standard

CARDS:
S01 - Marauding
S03 - 1-on-1 Finish
S04 - PK Taker
S05 - 1-touch Play
P13 - Goal Poacher

SPECIAL ABILITIES: Positioning ~ Reaction ~ Scoring ~ 1 on 1 Scoring ~ Penalties ~ 1 Touch Pass

Attack/Defence Awareness Card: Attack Minded

Quote:
Widely regarded as one of the best strikers of his generation and one of the greatest players in the history of the Premier League, Shearer was often styled as a classic English centre-forward, owing to his strength, physical stature, heading ability and strong shot, which enabled him to be a highly prolific goalscorer. Of his 206 Newcastle goals, 49 were scored with his head. Earlier in his career, especially at Southampton, Shearer played a more creative role: providing chances for fellow strikers, and making runs into space, owing to his early development as a midfielder. Later on in his career, Shearer played a more forward role, after his age robbed him of some of his pace. Able to hold the ball up well, he often functioned as a target man, providing balls for other players. Although his strength allowed him to hold on to the ball, his playing style sometimes brought him criticism – most commonly that his play was too physical, and that he used his elbows too aggressively. It was this that contributed to both of his dismissals, although one was later rescinded on appeal. As well as the two red cards, Shearer received 59 yellow cards during his career. Shearer was noted as a proficient penalty taker for both club and country, and he scored 45 times from the spot for Newcastle, where he was the first-choice taker. He also scored five goals from free-kicks for the north-east club.

Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:21 pm

I think his ATT can be up to 96
and his SA, ST and HA can grown to 95, RESP 93-94-95 maybe, like Konami set.
Also, his TEC can be lowered to 80.
http://www.pesmaster.com/shirare/pes-2011/player/67493/

Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:42 pm

He possesed a good burst of acceleration, but he wasn't that fast in TS, this values should be swapped at least..

I agree with ATT, ST, RES at 94..Not with HEA and SA which are fine for me..And TEC should be in green, his trapping skills were rather average-to-poor, like the typical english #9

Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:52 pm

I don't see a problem with TEC on 80. Anyway I find the set pretty accurate and as much as I like Shearer, he was never on a level with Lineker (speaking about ATT & RES)..

Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:00 pm

El Capo wrote:
He possesed a good burst of acceleration, but he wasn't that fast in TS, this values should be swapped at least..

I agree with ATT, ST, RES at 94..Not with HEA and SA which are fine for me..And TEC should be in green, his trapping skills were rather average-to-poor, like the typical english #9

Yeah. He's totally a fox in the box... but with a insane middle shoting XD 78-79 in TEC.
And with this TS - ACC 80-82. DS can be lowered to 77-78. His DA is fine too?
SA create me doubts... He ST are him better value, but the quality of the shot are great too... Youtube should have the answer (?).

gurken: Nah, they are a different type of CF. Lineker is more poacher, but Alan has a massive detruction weapon in his right foot.

Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:07 pm

Same as Bati, Lofthouse and many players who have only CF as position, the Long Ranger card must be removed since it doesn't work with that position, thus it will be meaningless to possess..

PD: and yes, in term of pure ATT i see Shearer higher than Gary, Lineker in the other hand, should have something like 97-98 in both RES/AGG, something in that Alan is certainly inferior..

Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:10 pm

El Capo wrote:
Same as Bati, Lofthouse and many players who have only CF as position, the Long Ranger card must be removed since it doesn't work with that position, thus it will be meaningless to possess..

Nop, i refiers only to his real ability (and his PES 6 star). So, no that PES 2013 have a card for this?

Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:16 pm

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=6005

Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:32 pm

He deserves the Knuckle Shot card?

Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:48 pm

Could have it, but we (at least i, i don't know the others) are trying to use the PES 2011 cards format since is the most "balanced" of the series..

Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:57 pm

El Capo wrote:
Could have it, but we (at least i, i don't know the others) are trying to use the PES 2011 cards format since is the most "balanced" of the series..

Same here, also it has the most options. The removal of cards as " PK Taker", "Penalty Saver" or "1-On-1 Keeper" was a stupid decision but unfortunately Konami did a lot of of stupid decisions in the last years..

Sat Jul 16, 2016 9:00 pm

So, can we switch TS with ACC (He looked fast due to his good burst for someone of his frame) and ST in 95?

That's pretty much the only thing that i can offer..

Mon Jul 18, 2016 2:15 pm

Agree, this changes looks good for me :3

Mon Jul 18, 2016 2:46 pm

In my opinion ST might be on 93-94 while SP could be decreased to 91 (his shots were really powerful sometimes but 93 seems too much for me).
ATT and AGG are fine to me but I'd raise his defence since he often used to go outside the area looking for the ball, he wasn't a static player to deserve such low value so I'd go for 39-40.
He showed some good ball control in many occasions so I wouldn't give him TEC lower than 80 which would be fine to me.
I agree with El Capo about switching TS and ACC but I'd give him TS 80 and ACC 81-82.
I hardly saw him dribbling much while he mostly preferred to pass the ball to the first teammate he caught unmarked. In fact he wasn't a great dribbler so both DA and DS deserve a decrease while his SPA might deserve a raise even to 78. I don't know if I'm exaggerating here but his short passes look quite good to me.
Just to point it out, JUM is perfect on 84. After having watched some matches I'd like to compare him with Eilts, Helmer and Babbel (considering the match against Germany in 1996). He could jump a bit higher then Eilts (who has 83 here) but couldn't overjump the other two (of course Babbel also had a great height that helped him).
Last thing, he was a good free kick taker but I wouldn't give him yellow value for FKA. I'd rather give him 78-79 max.
I also add this video with some of his many goals: https://youtu.be/qkdFFtNTop0

Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:22 pm
Reply to topic   [ 14 posts ]