Consistency: 6
Growth type: Standard/Lasting

CARDS:
S01: 1-touch Play
S16: Jumping Volley

SPECIAL ABILITIES: Positioning - 1-touch Pass - Scoring

Attack/Defence Awareness Card: Attack Minded

Quote:
When Elber showed off his superb technique, fantastic pace, ability to make use of the last inch of space and killer instinct in front of goal, a unique and unforgettable Samba rhythm pulsed through the forward line. Giovane's record at the club from July 1997 to August 2003 explains why he is one of the best-loved and most successful players ever pull on the red jersey. The Brazilian appeared 256 times in the Bundesliga and scored 133 goals, 92 of them in 169 matches for Bayern where he won four league titles (1999, 2000, 2001, 2003), four German Cups (1997, 1998, 2000, 2003), the 2001 Champions League and finally the World Club Cup.

Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:14 pm

So what about this set? As I wrote in Mod's Section, I don't think he was so fast. His ACC was better than TS like displayed here but a bit too high both values imo. Also DS looks too high and maybe even AGI can be slightly lower. Also from the few games I've watched lately, he was pretty static and didn't participate too much in some movements. Maybe STA and MEN can go down a bit.

On the other side, he could make some solid short pass, SPA could get small boost. Also I'm not sure about his size, if he was really 180 x 80, he looked taller and stronger to me..

Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:12 pm
Profile WWW

I can only repeat myself: "He never looked better than Luis Fabiano" :shock: Never, Elber could have been a rather more consistent and reliable striker than LF who often would choose fight rather than take a penalty :mrgreen: , but stats wise Luis Fabiano from 2007-2010 was arguably a better strker (and it should be)..

Not even counting this info that i often find irrelevant to rate a player, but i like to say it as a fact: Elber played with a regular Bayern team (dominant in his league, wih several world class players around him), while Luis Fabiano arguably played in a rather small team compared with that Bayern ( not saying that that Sevilla was a bad team, but compared with that Bayern :roll: add consistency to this)..

Now with the stats: His short passing skills was rather strong than accurate IMO, the current SPA value is fine, maybe SPS could be increased to yellows (any value will be ok)

Elber's speed was rather ACC>>TS (TS in low 80's or even a plain 80, keeping the relative high ACC would make a good combo)

I use him with both AGI & DS in greens (I let you guys choose the value)

TW in white and STA in green, typical CF on this regard IMO, i wasn't very impressed (maybe RES on orange though)

Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:35 pm

JeanMarc wrote:
So what about this set? As I wrote in Mod's Section, I don't think he was so fast. His ACC was better than TS like displayed here but a bit too high both values imo. Also DS looks too high and maybe even AGI can be slightly lower. Also from the few games I've watched lately, he was pretty static and didn't participate too much in some movements. Maybe STA and MEN can go down a bit.

On the other side, he could make some solid short pass, SPA could get small boost. Also I'm not sure about his size, if he was really 180 x 80, he looked taller and stronger to me..

AGI has to stay in yellow, I remember several games where he scored goals despite having not much space to move..
I also don't see a reason why TMW or MEN should go down to white values. He had good understanding with his teammates and there were a lot of matches where he scored decisive goals although there was high pressure on Bayern (especially in the knockout stage of the 2001 CL)..
Regarding his height/weight: I've checked my old Kicker magazines for the seasons 2000-2003 and Height/Weight is always 180/80..

Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:04 pm

I personally don't find Luis Fabiano better than any professional striker in any league worldwide. Even Fred was miles above him..

As for stats, I think TMW is fine on the current value, meanwhile MEN can be lowered on 75-76. What could be changed is STA on 80 and TS, ACC, DS, AGI a bit, not some drastic changes. IMO his ACC must be above his TS, I use 84>82..

But I really don't know what about DS, I just know 86 is too high for him, he should certainly be below Figo there. Also I'm not even sure he should be above Ziege in DS...

Fri Jun 17, 2016 3:40 pm
Profile WWW

If I'm not completely mistaken he was right-footed. Yes, he scored a lot of goals with his left foot as is shown in the following video but he used his right foot whenever possible especially when trapping the ball or while dribbling: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5oCflzavPmg. Also, in older PES games Konami has always displayed him as a right-footed forward: http://www.pesmaster.com/elber/pes-5/player/2470/

Tue Sep 27, 2016 10:03 am

You're right there, even here:

http://www.pesmaster.com/enbuler/pes-2013/player/67768/

Tue Sep 27, 2016 11:14 am

ST 89? I look he is some scoring from difficult shape.
IMO he have ST 91 value.

Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:26 am
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]