Consistency: 7
Growth type: Standard

PES 2013 CARDS:
S01: 1-touch Play
S02: Outside curve
S07: Shoulder Feint Skills
S18: Heel Flick
P13: Dummy Runner

SPECIAL ABILITIES: Positioning - Scoring - 1-on-1 Scoring - 1-touch Pass - Outside

Attack/Defence Awareness Card: Attack Minded

Quote:
A prolific goalscorer and a highly creative forward, Raúl is regarded as one of the greatest and most consistent strikers of his generation. Wearing the number 7 jersey for most of his club and international career, he was capable of playing anywhere along the front line, although he was primarily deployed as a centre-forward, or as a supporting striker. Raúl was a quick, left-footed player, who was capable of scoring both in and outside the penalty area with his accurate and powerful shot. He possessed excellent ball control and technical ability, and was effective in the air as well as with his feet. Although primarily renowned for prolific goalscoring, Raúl was also a highly creative and hardworking player, capable of playing off of his teammates, creating chances and assisting goals, and was occasionally deployed as an attacking midfielder in his later career. In addition to these characteristics, Raúl is remembered for his leadership and discipline – throughout his extensive career, he never received a red card, and he was rarely booked. For his technical skills, elegance, goalscoring and performances, he was nicknamed "El Ferrari", by compatriot Fernando Hierro, another emblematic Real Madrid player.

Last edited by Cristiano_Naniano on Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:04 pm, edited 9 times in total.

Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:31 pm

I compared with Konami's sets (from PES 2 to 2008 for both sets, and he had between 85-92) and well, about TW... Raúl always played very well with his teammates and didn't care who were the other players, I think It's a good point for him and for me he is one of the best strikers in that aspect for that (he played very well with Butragueño, Laudrup, Guti, an old Zidane, Ronaldo, Redondo, Zamorano, Amavisca, Hierro, Mijatovic, Suker, Roberto Carlos, Morientes, Higuaín even Cristiano Ronaldo...), players which have great TW and others who hasn't a high level there... Raúl had great understanding with all of them in the field, that means something, and well, maybe the second set is overrated :lol: yes, I recognize that. But the first, I'm not sure. I rate the both sets between 84-86

For AGI, in first set when Raúl was in his prime every movement was quickly when he wasn't running... Of course the slowest Raúl was the older one, that's why had lot of points between two sets... About BB you're right, Raúl didn't change too much and I were confuse with him because he fight better the ball in his prime but he didn't change too much.

About MENT, hard to rate it... Raúl always inspired his teammates to keep moving on, he always fight 'till the end of the match and didn't care if his team were loosing or winning. Didn't care about the fatigue and always running to push up his team to the victory. As TW for second set, maybe I overrated him, but I'm pretty sure he deserves high value there.

Updated with your suggestions, but I prefer wait to see other opinions for TW and MENT before do anything with that

Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:32 pm

BTW.... i thinking about a 2005-2006 (in order to avoid you some other work :mrgreen: ) if you haven't done it yet

But, i don't know when i will publish it ... My final year in secundary in :VEN: start in the next monday, so my activity in the forum will be less, and less :roll:

Anyway, that set should posted in November-December :|

Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:41 pm

I didn't, I had it in my mind, but if you want... All yours :lol:

And don't worry, studies go first mate ;)

Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:43 pm

So why Zidane 2006 has 80 in TMW? I really can't understand why Raul deserves better TMW than Zidane.

Also Trezeguet had always a great understanding with all the players he played with (Henry, Del Piero, Nedved, Ibrahimovic, Wiltord, Anelka, Camoranesi etc) and always scored lot of goals from their assists, the same like Inzaghi, who played with Shevchenko, Kakà, Totti, Del Piero, Pirlo, Seedorf etc). What's the difference?

I think that CF and SS like Raul deserve not more than 80-81 in TMW, because their job was to score and push in the net the ball they received from all the other players, not to do assist for them.

Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:54 pm

Yeah. I feel that player's ability can't be judged by their ability to play with many different kind of player, since by that logic, every quality old players deserved at least 90 TW :lol:.
Also, gameplay wisely, raul only deserved 82 TW max. He moves plenty, but so does strikers with similar values, and he had matches where he's quite static.

Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:08 am

Updated ;)

Fri Sep 26, 2014 1:06 pm

Quote:
So why Zidane 2006 has 80 in TMW? I really can't understand why Raul deserves better TMW than Zidane.

Also Trezeguet had always a great understanding with all the players he played with

This "understanding" shouldn't play any significant role when rating TMW, that and stupid stuff like leadership & captaincy are the reasons why most our players are heavily overrated in TMW and MEN...

Actually jurgens made a good post about TMW:

Quote:
Teamwork relates to supportive off the ball movement. A player with high Teamwork (Xavi, for example) supports their teammates by moving around the field, making themselves available for potentional passes. Additionally, in the case of defenders, Teamwork effects a player's ability to work with his defensive teammates as a unit.

Teamwork is not, despite previous beliefs, at all related to how good of a playmaker a player is.

I can agree with him, what I bolded should be the main factor when rating TMW...So all of you should reconsider your stats, MagicDip does good job in rating MEN and TMW so you should look on his work...

Sat Sep 27, 2014 8:04 am
Profile WWW

JeanMarc wrote:

This "understanding" shouldn't play any significant role when rating TMW

It's exactly what I was trying to say, and again I can't believe players like Zidane have 80 in TMW, compared to Xavi's, for example

Sat Sep 27, 2014 3:27 pm

That's a good point, but also the understanding with their teammates should play as factor too, important or not it should be considered too... Anyway, I'll update lot of players (mine of course) and look other players too.

Sun Sep 28, 2014 12:58 am

2004-2006 set:
Spoiler: show
Name: Raúl González Blanco
Nickname: "The Lord of the Rings - "Mr. Champions" (never win as a captain, but we all know the history)

Club: Real Madrid C.F.
Position: *SS, CF, (SMF & AMF as Optional)
Side: LF/BS

Height: 180 cm
Weight: 68 kg

Attack: 89
Defence: 44
Balance: 78
Stamina: 81
Top Speed: 80
Acceleration: 84
Response: 90
Agility: 84
Dribble Accuracy: 85
Dribble Speed: 79
Short Pass Accuracy: 81
Short Pass Speed: 80
Long Pass Accuracy: 76
Long Pass Speed: 77
Shot Accuracy: 88
Shot Power: 81
Shot Technique: 91
Free Kick Accuracy: 72
Curling: 80
Header: 84
Jump: 83
Technique: 87
Aggression: 86
Mentality: 81
Goalkeeper Skills: 50
Team Work: 78

Injury Tolerance: A (However he suffered a big injury in the 3-0 defeat against Barcelona)
Condition: 7
Weak Foot Accuracy: 6
Weak Foot Frequency: 6
Consistency: 5
Growth type: Standard

CARDS:
P13 - Goal Poacher
S05 - 1-touch Play
S06 - Outside curve
S20 - Flicking Skills

SPECIAL ABILITIES: Positioning - Scoring - 1-on-1 Scoring - 1-touch Pass - Outside - Lines

Attack/Defence Awareness Card: Attack Minded

Explanation:
Kinda late, and also kinda rough since this set was based in a poor era for the "Merengues", when nearly everyone play bad in the team meaning the end of the so called "best club team ever formed" by Presi Pérez, The Galacticos; Even Owen coming from bench scored more than him.
Yet, i had a suggestion for the passing values for the firsts both era; his passing (specially shorts) in first era could get more values; or the second one should had a lower value (although this one it's not 100% needed, it's more a point of view mine ;) )

Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:12 pm

Added your set to the first post ;)

Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:04 pm
Reply to topic   [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2