S04 - PK Taker
S05 - 1-Touch Play
S21 - Step On Skills
S22 - Side Stepping Skills

SPECIAL ABILITIES: Tactical Dribble - Passing - Penalties - 1-Touch Pass

Dribble Style: 4
Free Kick Style: 38

Attack/Defence Awareness: Attack-Minded

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Name: Cuauhtémoc Blanco Bravo

Number: 10
Clubs: Chicago FireSantos LagunaCD Veracruz
Position: SS , AMF , SMF
Side: RF/BS

Height: 177 cm
Weight: 72 kg

Attack: 82
Defence: 30
Balance: 78
Stamina: 70
Top Speed: 73
Acceleration: 72
Response: 76
Agility: 68
Dribble Accuracy: 89
Dribble Speed: 69
Short Pass Accuracy: 88
Short Pass Speed: 76
Long Pass Accuracy: 86
Long Pass Speed: 77
Shot Accuracy: 81
Shot Power: 79
Shot Technique: 80
Free Kick Accuracy: 83
Curling: 82
Header: 77
Jump: 68
Technique: 89
Aggression: 75
Mentality: 81
Goalkeeper Skills: 50
Team Work: 75

Injury Tolerance: A
Condition: 3
Weak Foot Accuracy: 8
Weak Foot Frequency: 8
Consistency: 4
Growth Type: Standard

CARDS:
P03 - Trickster
S02 - Passer
S04 - PK Taker
S05 - 1-Touch Play
S21 - Step On Skills
S22 - Side Stepping Skills
S23 - Super-Sub

SPECIAL ABILITIES: Tactical Dribble - Passing - Penalties - 1-Touch Pass

Dribble Style: 4
Free Kick Style: 38

Attack/Defence Awareness: Attack-Minded

Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:30 am
Profile WWW

Added new image maybe this
Spoiler: show
The actual :lol: :lol:

Added Video Info to ;)

Last edited by TheGreatRossonero on Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jul 06, 2016 4:54 pm

TEAM WORK AND RESPONSE ARE OVERATED
I SUGGEST
RESPONSE: 81
TW: 84

Last edited by artemds on Sat Aug 26, 2017 11:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Nov 18, 2016 10:38 pm

What a great player, my favorite mexican player of all time, i know that Hugo Sanchez is better in some aspects, but it really likes me see the matches of Blanco, a technician with so many resources and incredible creativity, a shame that his injurys and behaviour create him problems and affect his career.
Probably his first issue was the problem with La Volpe, and all that scandal with the celebration and the troubles when he was coaching America, after that the tourtnaments that he play were truely worth of been watched, amazing performances, incredible goals, great style to drive the team and also the Mexican NT. In 2006 probably he deserve be in NT but his fight with La Volpe was a true impediment to see him. now some people in mexico is very direspectful with him, but at the end those persons are just ignorant, they don't see what kind of player they use to have.

I mix some pov's with other person triying to analize him better.
Here are the results.

The first thing that someone notice when are seeing him is that his body complextion is not the typical fro a footballer but at the same time his quality and style don't need that.
his way of score goals is amazing, creative, his playmaking are worth to be prased, mostly of the time he create amazing passes from unaware positions.
Probably a master of ball control probably the best one in CONCACAF's history.

His leadership is other pro for him, his ways of motivate his TM's also the way of be drive the team out of bad moments is great, you don't see this kind of players usually.

His resources (speaking about football's skills) to finish the play is other relevant thing to take in count.

*Now there are some points in this set that are out of sync, and are causing that he is been underrated and overrated in some aspects.

Nicknames: Cuauh, Temo, Jorobado.

ERA: It's Adhitz Zetsu really watch him in this time lapse we have to take in count one thing, he suffer from a serious injury before he join to R. Valladolid, he pass 8 months in recovery, after that the next season, recover his fitness and level was tough form him, first matches he was very uncomfortable, he still have the typical fear of being tackle and also is the point when he suddenly change his style from SS to AMF (Classic 10) so the era is not in sync in any point. so the change will be 1998-2000.

Attack: I don't have nothing against, represents his playmaking skills and his poaching skills.

ACC: He usually use a quick burst to run into attack also in the 1-on-1 dribble i've test some numbers and i've feel comfortable using 80 as value. (keeping the high green value in TS)

DS: Well 82 would be a good value to represent his days as playmaker 2003-2006 but this is not the case, on those young days he was pretty fast with ther ball i don't know were it comes the actual value, when he have to do solo runs he was pretty fast, not like (lol) Kaká but at least decent, fair value would be 84/85.

SPA: Again excelent value for older days but in this days he was a great striker, but average/good to do assist and passes, nothing close to orange numbers, probably 86 is more realistic.

LPA: Same that SPA, just that in this case 84 is the value.

ST: He was an excellent creative finisher, many goals maded from tough positions, but if we compare his actual value with others CF like Cavenaghi, they are on the same level, i have Cavenaghi with a 88 value in ST and the two are in some related point almost equal (they are different in general real football things but in-game they have the same results) 88/89 is the perfect value.

COND: 8 it's really too much, during those years almost every game that he played, he use to score but that it don't have to be represented with COND, that was his mainly problem, the physical departament, a fair value is 6.
S.A.
He is worth of have middle shooting, many goals scored from that point and also many attemps.

Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:22 pm

TheGreatRossonero wrote:
What a great player, my favorite mexican player of all time, i know that Hugo Sanchez is better in some aspects, but it really likes me see the matches of Blanco, a technician with so many resources and incredible creativity, a shame that his injurys and behaviour create him problems and affect his career.
Probably his first issue was the problem with La Volpe, and all that scandal with the celebration and the troubles when he was coaching America, after that the tourtnaments that he play were truely worth of been watched, amazing performances, incredible goals, great style to drive the team and also the Mexican NT. In 2006 probably he deserve be in NT but his fight with La Volpe was a true impediment to see him. now some people in mexico is very direspectful with him, but at the end those persons are just ignorant, they don't see what kind of player they use to have.

I mix some pov's with other person triying to analize him better.
Here are the results.

The first thing that someone notice when are seeing him is that his body complextion is not the typical fro a footballer but at the same time his quality and style don't need that.
his way of score goals is amazing, creative, his playmaking are worth to be prased, mostly of the time he create amazing passes from unaware positions.
Probably a master of ball control probably the best one in CONCACAF's history.

His leadership is other pro for him, his ways of motivate his TM's also the way of be drive the team out of bad moments is great, you don't see this kind of players usually.

His resources (speaking about football's skills) to finish the play is other relevant thing to take in count.

*Now there are some points in this set that are out of sync, and are causing that he is been underrated and overrated in some aspects.

Nicknames: Cuauh, Temo, Jorobado.

ERA: It's Adhitz Zetsu really watch him in this time lapse we have to take in count one thing, he suffer from a serious injury before he join to R. Valladolid, he pass 8 months in recovery, after that the next season, recover his fitness and level was tough form him, first matches he was very uncomfortable, he still have the typical fear of being tackle and also is the point when he suddenly change his style from SS to AMF (Classic 10) so the era is not in sync in any point. so the change will be 1998-2000.

Attack: I don't have nothing against, represents his playmaking skills and his poaching skills.

ACC: He usually use a quick burst to run into attack also in the 1-on-1 dribble i've test some numbers and i've feel comfortable using 80 as value. (keeping the high green value in TS)

DS: Well 82 would be a good value to represent his days as playmaker 2003-2006 but this is not the case, on those young days he was pretty fast with ther ball i don't know were it comes the actual value, when he have to do solo runs he was pretty fast, not like (lol) Kaká but at least decent, fair value would be 84/85.

SPA: Again excelent value for older days but in this days he was a great striker, but average/good to do assist and passes, nothing close to orange numbers, probably 86 is more realistic.

LPA: Same that SPA, just that in this case 84 is the value.

ST: He was an excellent creative finisher, many goals maded from tough positions, but if we compare his actual value with others CF like Cavenaghi, they are on the same level, i have Cavenaghi with a 88 value in ST and the two are in some related point almost equal (they are different in general real football things but in-game they have the same results) 88/89 is the perfect value.

COND: 8 it's really too much, during those years almost every game that he played, he use to score but that it don't have to be represented with COND, that was his mainly problem, the physical departament, a fair value is 6.
S.A.
He is worth of have middle shooting, many goals scored from that point and also many attemps.

We can updated this thread?.

Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:29 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]