It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2019 1:04 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Johnny REP 1973-1981 
Amministratore

STATS BY JEANMARC & CHARRUAN

Name: John Nicholaas Rep

Clubs: AFC Ajax (1973-1975), Valencia CF (1975-1977), SC Bastia (1977-1979), AS Saint-Étienne (1979-1981)
Position: *WF, CF
Side: RF/RS

Height: 182 cm
Weight: 77 kg

Attack: 87
Defence: 51
Balance: 80
Stamina: 87
Top Speed: 89
Acceleration: 86
Response: 81
Agility: 86
Dribble Accuracy: 86
Dribble Speed: 85
Short Pass Accuracy: 78
Short Pass Speed: 75
Long Pass Accuracy: 81
Long Pass Speed: 76
Shot Accuracy: 83
Shot Power: 82
Shot Technique: 88
Free Kick Accuracy: 73
Curling: 84
Header: 79
Jump: 86
Technique: 85
Aggression: 87
Mentality: 77
Keeper Skills: 50
Team Work: 81

Injury Tolerance: B
Condition/Fitness: 6
Weak Foot Accuracy: 6
Weak Foot Frequency: 5
Growth Type: Early Lasting

CARDS:
P06: Speed Merchant
S01: Reaction
S05: 1-touch Play
S14: Quick Turn

SPECIAL ABILITIES: Tactical Dribble - Positioning - Reaction - 1 touch Pass

Attack / Defence Awareness Card: Attack Minded

INFO:

Johnny Rep is former Dutch striker mostly unfairly underrated being in group with a football legends like Cruyff, Krol etc. Rep started to play at Ajax Amsterdam, joined the club in 1971 at the age of 20 years. Alongside Johan Cruyff and Johan Neeskens, he produced in 1972 doubled the Championship - European Cup of Champions Clubs. The following year, he won a new C1 with Ajax, scoring the winning goal in the final against Juventus. In 1974 he reached with the Oranje's final World Cup thanks to the "total football" that illuminates the competition. But the Netherlands will be defeated by the FRG, the host country. After two seasons at Valencia in Spain (1975-77), while it is coveted by Real Madrid in particular, he joined Bastia in 1977. "I did not know where I was getting into but I was sure you want to leave Spain to find my place in Oranje. Upon my arrival I have wandered. As far as I got off the plane, I wanted to see the stadium, knowing my working conditions, and they absolutely wanted to take me to the best restaurants in the island. After a long lunch, I wanted to make a trip to Furiani and they dragged me to Saint-Florent, where landscapes are heavenly. Such then with Porto-Vecchio. In the evening, tired out, I signed and I fell asleep, exhausted. The next day, I still went to the stadium with Julius Filippi. I was shocked. If I had seen before, I never signed, but I've never regretted it. "The ECBC had lost Dragan Dzajic and Zimako in the offseason, but welcomed a reinforcement of size in the person of Johnny Rep. Pierre Cahuzac players finished third in the championship in 1977 and décrochaient their ticket to the UEFA Cup next season. After a great European epic 1978, the Blues failed in the final against PSV Eindhoven. "It's a shame to have lost. We played the first leg (0-0), in Corsica, on a very rough terrain. A match that should never have happened. In return, the Netherlands, we arrived exhausted. We played three games in a week. It was way too! Me, in addition, I had not played for four weeks before the final because of a dislocated elbow. It had been really tough! , "He said. A few weeks later, Rep. flew to Argentina to compete in the World 78. Private Johan Cruyff (absent in part for not endorsing the Argentine dictatorship), the Netherlands in 1974 as a bow in the final against the host nation. Voted best foreign player of the championship, he left the Sporting Club de Bastia in the offseason in 1979 to join St Etienne alongside Michel Platini and former Bastia Jean-Francois Larios. In 1981, ASSE is crowned champion at Nantes, while the Greens fail in the final of the Coupe de France, facing ... Bastia. While St Etienne begins to be declining, Johnny left France after the 1982/83 season and returns home. He joined the small club of Zwolle in a season, spent two seasons at Feyenoord before hanging up the boots at HFC Haarlem in 1987.

Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:21 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]