Growth Type: Standard Lasting

CARDS:
S07 Man Marking
S08 Slide Tackle
S09 Covering

SPECIAL ABILITIES: Marking - Sliding - Covering

Attack / Defence Awareness Card: Defence Minded

INFO

Tarcisio Burgnich was right back and stopper, later sweeper, very strong player with great sense of anticipating, good in aerial battles and with decent technique. At Inter with Facchetti, he composed more than a decade a formidable pair of full-backs outside, so as to constitute an inseparable duo in country. With the Nerazzurri won almost everything: 4 badges (62 ', 64', 65 ', 71), 2 cups of the samples (64', 65) repeat in the same year by as many victories in the Intercontinental Cup. "Mondino" Blacksmith makes her debut in the National 10/11/1963 In the return match valid for the European Cup quarter-final against the USSR the legendary "Black Spider" Lev Jascin (for the record ended 1-1 - with Italy, unfortunately, eliminated). Since then, wears well for the national team 66 times by closing his epic injured due to a tear during the Poland-Italy 2-1 23/6/1974, race sanctioned the elimination from the World World Cup 1974 (but with him in the field the result was still 0-0). Age is not greener (35) and doubts about his physical recovery after injury convince Inter to sell. "In fact - that tells you Burgnich - looked just started on the way out, especially since I felt quite satisfied for many years played a high level, full of successes, Vinicius, however, called me and told me that he needed to apply for a free expert better the offside tactic, first for Napoli. I accepted with enthusiasm, I felt that I could still give something to the football. " Burgnich dispute a fantastic season competing in 30 matches at 36 out of 30! his experience is crucial in that wonderful Naples in 1974-1975, which was ranked 2 nd. The following year he won the trophy last vacancy in his already rich bulletin board, the Italian Cup. Played his last game against Fiorentina on 22/5/1977 reaching to touch the 500 appearances in Serie A (at the end will be 496). Closed competitive activity started his coaching career working with the more serious player amply demonstrated by the service of Livorno, Catanzaro, Como, Genoa (2 times), Vicenza and Cremonese.

Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:07 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]