P07 Mazing Run
S03 1-on-1 Finish
S14 Quick Turn
S18 Cross Over Turn
S20 Scooping

SPECIAL ABILITIES: Dribbling - Tactical Dribble - Scoring - 1on1 Scoring

Attack/Defence Awareness Card: Attack Minded

INFO

Asim Ferhatović was one of the most talented and gifted players in history of football and the most popular Sarajevo footballer of all time, who passionately played and enjoyed the game, the master of dribbling and a great shooter, football hipster who was and is the idol of football fans. He was very strong, had excellent musculature, especially the hands and upper body since he worked in slaughterhouse as youngster. He had very strong shot, solid speed, good free kick taker and was used even as creative force of the team making some good passes despite often being individualistic. When "Meho" Brozovic coached FK Sarajevo, Ferhatović (1949-1950) for the youth team played 70 games and scored 52 goals. Expressed as a talent and a great striker, for a first team he made his debut in season 1951/52. and until 1967, In total he played 602 games and scored 478 goals. In the match against Partizan 1961 in Sarajevo, he injured knee badly, and the in 1963 played his farewell match (against Željezničar - 3:1). In a short continued his career in the Turkish team Fenerbahce from Istanbul, where he played only nine games, then returned to Sarajevo and continue to successfully play. However, at the match in Rijeka 1966 again suffered a serious injury, and it was in season 1966/67, when the FK Sarajevo won the leagiue title, had to leave football. Hase played three games for the junior team (1955-1956) and three for "B" team (1956-1958), and played on 26 November 1961 against South Korea (5-1) in Belgrade for the best selection of Yugoslavia. It was his only game for NT. Popularity of Asim Ferhatović in Sarajevo is not to be matched by any footballer. Hase as a player was often selected among the best athletes of Bosnia and Herzegovina, and to honor him popular rock band Zabranjeno Pušenje recorded the legendary hit, "Sunday when Hase left!" (Nedjelja kad je otišo Hase). Stadium of FK Sarajevo, the former Olympic stadium Koševo, is now called - "Stadium Asim Ferhatović - Hase.

Quote:
Za vrijeme odmora pala je odluka da Ferhatovića »preuzme« Vasović. No, ono što se desilo u drugom poluvremenu, rijetko se viđa na fudbalskom terenu. Ferhatović je driblao Vasovića kako je htio. Proturao mu loptu kroz noge i vraćao je istim putem. Vasović je tražio da napusti teren, jer nije mogao podnijeti ono što mu je pričinjavao Asim.

Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:15 pm

Ja bi stavija DS možda čak i na 86, Šeki je brže izvodija sve te driblinge i finte, po meni je DA u redu na 96, TEC može ići na 94, a AGI bi ja stavija ispod Vukasa.. možda 87/88.. moga bi i TW biti blizu 70.. dosta je solira pokušavajući izvući iz pimplanja s loptom što bolji i atraktivniji potez..

Quote:
Njegovi potezi prepričavali su se danima. Jedna anegdota vezana uz njega bio je komentar radio reportera Mirka Kamenjaševića sa jedne utakmice: "Dragi slušaoci, dok Hasetu ne uzmu loptu, slušajte muziku iz našeg studija!"

SP ja ne bi spušta možda čak i gore bi podiga.. čak i onaj prvi šut iz videa je strašan..

Quote:
Također postoji priča kako je u gradskom derbiju slomio stativu od siline Hasetovog udarca.

TS moga bi biti veći od ACC, ovdi vidimo da je zna brzo reagirat bez lopte i napravit sprint..

Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:39 pm

Updated and moved from Stats Practice to 60's...

Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:45 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]