Weak Foot Frequency: 6
Consistency: 7
Growth Type: Standard/Lasting

CARDS:
P15 Goal Poacher
S01 Reaction
S03 1 on 1 Finish
S07 Man Marking

SPECIAL ABILITIES: Positioning - Reaction - Scoring - 1 on 1 Scoring - Marking - Post Player

Attack/Defence Awareness Cards: Balanced

Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:56 pm

Hes TEC can be down to 82 he was not exactly a Master God Controller so i think he is in the same level of Cafu , but not superior to Maldini.

Mon Sep 05, 2016 3:06 pm

General update...

His first touch was really good, I don't think he should be below 83 there. He was also solid free kick taker, and pretty fast. But I don't think he should get orange value for SP, he wasn't the guy who'd constantly hit the rockets, often relying on precision rather than force.

Sun Oct 16, 2016 3:13 pm
Profile WWW

Here are a few things I found about him:
- resistant to fatigue and athletic, he sometimes started an action from afar, running with the ball, progressively increasing his speed and not stopping until the ball was in the net
- his shots were accurate but simple and never technical masterpieces to the point that goalkeepers were never angry to suffer one of his goals as they were never astonishing strikes
- he could give the ball more power with the head than he could do with his feet, hitting headers with accuracy and excellent coordination between jump and moment of shot or pass
I would personally increase a bit STA and maybe HEA by one. I'd decrease SP and ST. I'd switch TS and ACC or at least set TS on green and ACC on yellow.

Sun Sep 11, 2022 2:55 pm

Interista93 wrote:
- resistant to fatigue and athletic, he sometimes started an action from afar, running with the ball, progressively increasing his speed and not stopping until the ball was in the net
- his shots were accurate but simple and never technical masterpieces to the point that goalkeepers were never angry to suffer one of his goals as they were never astonishing strikes
- he could give the ball more power with the head than he could do with his feet, hitting headers with accuracy and excellent coordination between jump and moment of shot or pass
I would personally increase a bit STA and maybe HEA by one. I'd decrease SP and ST. I'd switch TS and ACC or at least set TS on green and ACC on yellow.

By that description, I'd say we can increase his ACC but TS should still be higher. I agree with everything else. I also think his DEF should have a big improvement. From what I've heard, he wasn't just capable of playing as CB, he was really good at it.

Sun Sep 11, 2022 5:06 pm

jcklein wrote:
Interista93 wrote:

By that description, I'd say we can increase his ACC but TS should still be higher. I agree with everything else. I also think his DEF should have a big improvement. From what I've heard, he wasn't just capable of playing as CB, he was really good at it.

It's true that TS is the top speed a player can reach on long distance. However, the progressive increase of speed while on the run is exactly what acceleration means.
Regarding his DEF, I think 71 combined with RES 84, BAL 95 and those aerial values is more than enough for a player who played in defence as secondary position.

Sun Sep 11, 2022 6:20 pm

Interista93 wrote:
jcklein wrote:
Interista93 wrote:

It's true that TS is the top speed a player can reach on long distance. However, the progressive increase of speed while on the run is exactly what acceleration means.
Regarding his DEF, I think 71 combined with RES 84, BAL 95 and those aerial values is more than enough for a player who played in defence as secondary position.

The higher the ACC, the fastest the player reaches it's top speed. If you can see him progressively increase his speed, it means it takes more time for him to reach his top speed, otherwise you would see him reaching and maintaining his TS as soon as possible.

Sun Sep 11, 2022 6:55 pm

jcklein wrote:
The higher the ACC, the fastest the player reaches it's top speed.

Yes but the info didn't say that he slowly increased speed. Imagine a player starting his run and constantly increasing pace to reach the goal as soon as possible. That's at least how I see it.

Sun Sep 11, 2022 7:54 pm
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]