It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:42 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Cristiano RONALDO 2002-2015 

Name: Cristiano Ronaldo dos Santos Aveiro

Nickname: "CR7" | "El Bichooo"

Club: Real Madrid
Position: *SS, WF, CF
Side: RF/BS (Mainly L)
Era: 2009-2013

Height: 185 cm
Weight: 83 kg

Attack: 95
Defence: 35
Balance: 83
Stamina: 83
Top Speed: 93
Acceleration: 91
Response: 89
Agility: 84
Dribble Accuracy: 89
Dribble Speed: 90
Short Pass Accuracy: 79
Short Pass Speed: 82
Long Pass Accuracy: 81
Long Pass Speed: 88
Shot Accuracy: 90
Shot Power: 93
Shot Technique: 85
Free Kick Accuracy: 83
Curling: 85
Header: 90
Jump: 96
Technique: 93
Aggression: 95
Mentality - Club: 70 | NT: 75
Goalkeeper Skills: 50
Team Work: 76

Injury Tolerance: B
Condition/Fitness: 6
Weak Foot Accuracy: 7
Weak Foot Frequency: 6
Consistency: 7
Growth type: Standard

CARDS:
P10 - Incisive Run
P13 - Long Ranger
S01 - Marauding
S03 - 1-On-1 Finish
S04 - PK Taker
S15 - Shoulder Feint Skills
S17 - Flip Flap Skills
S18 - Turning Skills
S19 - Scissors Skills
S21 - Step On Skills

SPECIAL ABILITIES: Dribbling - Positioning - Reaction - Scoring - 1-On-1 Scoring - Middle Shooting - Penalties

Attack/Defence Awareness Card: Attack-Minded

Last edited by El Capo on Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:41 am, edited 5 times in total.

Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:05 pm

Same with Messi, his Shot Technique is way too low, I don’t see how someone that’s scored so many back heel flicks, volleys, overhead kicks and goals from very tight angles could only claim 85. If anything, it should be higher than his SA, he takes an insane amount of shots, his actual conversion rate is incredibly low compared to other top scorers. His heading could be even higher too, he generates phenomenal power on them, combined with his jump it’s why he’s so lethal in the air. And I don’t know why his RES is so low either, he’s always ridiculously quick on rebounds, just look how many goals he scored within the 6 yard box...

I know it’s hard not to overrate certain players, but it seems unfair to hold back on their stats just to be “fair” to older players, when they would certainly have red RES if they scored 50 goals a season for almost 10 years. You can’t honestly convince me that Ronaldo reacts so slowly in the box compared to someone like Darko Pancev (who played in an average league against mediocre defenders too) that there should be 10 points difference in RES...

Fri Aug 24, 2018 2:58 am

StuartBannigan wrote:
Same with Messi, his Shot Technique is way too low, I don’t see how someone that’s scored so many back heel flicks, volleys, overhead kicks and goals from very tight angles could only claim 85. If anything, it should be higher than his SA, he takes an insane amount of shots, his actual conversion rate is incredibly low compared to other top scorers. His heading could be even higher too, he generates phenomenal power on them, combined with his jump it’s why he’s so lethal in the air. And I don’t know why his RES is so low either, he’s always ridiculously quick on rebounds, just look how many goals he scored within the 6 yard box...

I know it’s hard not to overrate certain players, but it seems unfair to hold back on their stats just to be “fair” to older players, when they would certainly have red RES if they scored 50 goals a season for almost 10 years. You can’t honestly convince me that Ronaldo reacts so slowly in the box compared to someone like Darko Pancev (who played in an average league against mediocre defenders too) that there should be 10 points difference in RES...

Totally agree.

Fri Aug 24, 2018 3:07 am

Indeed, but then look how many shots he spoils when he's under pressure by defenders, and remenber that the ST works on that too.

He can can have this Combo of orange/Red SA and Middle Yellow ST and still spoils shots.

PS: I have told gurke that those particulars players needs a "proper" update that "fits" the standards here a long time ago.

But i mean a proper update, those sandorkocsis sets were innacurate and ridicously biased and the updates that i did don't "fit" with the ladders so he'll see.

Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:02 am

El Capo wrote:
Indeed, but then look how many shots he spoils when he's under pressure by defenders, and remenber that the ST works on that too.

Could that be a Body Balance issue too? He has a high centre of gravity because of his height which makes him easier to knock over and put off balance. Plus, I find it hard to justify giving someone even yellow values for BB when he falls over as soon as someone makes a tiny bit of contact with him. He doesn’t even try to compete physically with defenders tbh, he just tries to draw fouls and beat them with movement, and he really does dive a lot.

Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:54 am

Yes, during this years he has routinely increased his diving in order to get fouls, it is annoying to me since he likes to bluff his physique outside the football field.

No more than 78 nowadays.

Fri Aug 24, 2018 5:17 am

Capo why don't you post the new sets discussed in the other forum, they are spot on in almost every aspect, probably we can review those sets in Man Utd, Konami overrate him so badly back in the day. I will start to see some old United matches tomorrow to start to take notes.

Fri Aug 24, 2018 11:51 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3