Growth type: Standard
Consistency: 5

CARDS:
P01 - Classic N°10
S02 - Passer
S05 - 1-Touch Play
S16 - Roulette Skills
S20 - Flicking Skills

SPECIAL ABILITIES: Tactical Dribble - Playmaking - Passing - Centre - 1-Touch Pass

Attack/Defence Awareness Card: Attack Minded

Tue Nov 10, 2015 6:31 am

Update:

SPS 81 > 86
LPA 82 > 85

Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:46 pm

glad to see this lovely player here, have some suggestiones for this era and some minor details that imo needs to be fix since it looks like a copy paste from pesmaster

country: :CHI: chile, you dont put :FRA: on higuain right? :roll:
position: *AMF, (maybe CF and/or SS), sometimes used as "false 9" mostly in national games, but you can use him as a keeper and he will still play as a classic number 10, he cant help it :lol:

now i think that his stats are generally fine, but i think some changes are need like i say before

balance: he can really hold the pressure, yes, he tends to dive A LOT, but he is not neymar neither, 74-75 should be enough i think
stamina: a real lazy man as you can see, 72 fits well
response: besides that laziness, reacts really good to lost balls or even to tackle opponents, suggest 78
agi: used to be a crazy dribbler in young days, he lost almost all speed, but not that much of agility, 83-84 imo
spa: a God. the best i have seen here, world class, nothing to envy anyone, not even riqulme. just no so well known for his bad choices in his carrer, 94-95
jump: 78?... not even in his best days, 73 tops
tech: if his vission is unique due to his passing, his tech really helps to that, 91-92 here

injury tolerance: C is a must here, no needed explanations

well thats what i think needs to be changed, the rest i see really good considering this era... would love to see some stats from his younger era(1st palmeiras spell, not that kind of a passer but a damn crazy dribbler agility guy).

kudos

Fri Jun 03, 2016 7:21 am

valdivia10 wrote:
glad to see this lovely player here, have some suggestiones for this era and some minor details that imo needs to be fix since it looks like a copy paste from pesmaster

Usually when it's a current player like him or for example Hazard, the current original pes sets gave it by Konami are around 80/100% perfect (changes still may be applied though :lol: ) They don't have too much flaws bacuse if it that so why they wouldn't even bother to rate or sell us a game :lol:

PD: I usually watch Valdivia anyway (Conmebol fixtures to qualify to the world cup )

valdivia10 wrote:
country: :CHI: chile, you dont put :FRA: on higuain right? :roll:

Big lol, removed :VEN:

valdivia10 wrote:
position: *AMF, (maybe CF and/or SS), sometimes used as "false 9" mostly in national games, but you can use him as a keeper and he will still play as a classic number 10, he cant help it :lol:

I remenber the last CA in Chile (wasn't he a CMF/DMF playmaker? like Pirlo, at least because the CF/SS were Sanchez and Vargas right?)

valdivia10 wrote:
balance: he can really hold the pressure, yes, he tends to dive A LOT, but he is not neymar neither, 74-75 should be enough i think

BB: 74

valdivia10 wrote:
stamina: a real lazy man as you can see, 72 fits well

STA: 72

valdivia10 wrote:
response: besides that laziness, reacts really good to lost balls or even to tackle opponents, suggest 78

I'll go with 76 max ;) , his laziness is way beyond than normal (too much because even now, players of his kind, which are a dying species in modern football, they need to harass the opposition in defense)

valdivia10 wrote:
agi: used to be a crazy dribbler in young days, he lost almost all speed, but not that much of agility, 83-84 imo

valdivia10 wrote:
spa: a God. the best i have seen here, world class, nothing to envy anyone, not even riqulme. just no so well known for his bad choices in his carrer, 94-95

SPA: 94 (Since the STA/MEN is already low, which affects greatly the perfomances of the player, i can live with on it)

valdivia10 wrote:
jump: 78?... not even in his best days, 73 tops

If his HEA/JUM is not part of his game at any period of his career, then there is no need that both abilities beon 70's :?

valdivia10 wrote:
tech: if his vission is unique due to his passing, his tech really helps to that, 91-92 here

TEC: 90

valdivia10 wrote:
injury tolerance: C is a must here, no needed explanations

Done it ;)

well thats what i think needs to be changed, the rest i see really good considering this era... would love to see some stats from his younger era(1st palmeiras spell, not that kind of a passer but a damn crazy dribbler agility guy).[/quote]

Overall he is a raw talented player but with a "crappy mentality' i believe that if he was a little bit less 'cocky" he would at least spent more time in Europe..

Fri Jun 03, 2016 4:50 pm

I don't think this guy should have green value for RES, actually 72 represents his playing-style perfect..

Fri Jun 03, 2016 4:59 pm

Update:

Removed DMF, if you further agree, i'll delete CMF later too

BB: 72>74 (Eventually, he dives a lot to guarantee him a "coloured" value.)
STA: 77>72 (Don't overuse him :mrgreen: )
AGI: 81>83
SPA: 92>94
JUM: 78>72
TEC: 88>90 (It's like i've said, if he was better i can assure you that he would have played more time in Europe even with his personality.)

Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:59 pm

I agree to delete the CMF, I never see him playing in this position.

Sat Jul 16, 2016 9:19 pm

Done it..

Sat Jul 16, 2016 9:33 pm
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]