It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:34 pm

Reply to topic  [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Suggestions for forum improvement 

Here you can post your suggestions, thoughts and anything else what can help for forum improvement.

Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:06 am

I guess he'll be here again, he needed a break as we all do every now and then...

Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:30 pm
Profile WWW
Amministratore

Since Charruan is not anymore active, Simcav is busy, JeanMarc leaved the forum, I asked to the "chief admin" to promote me as admin so I can take care of the forum.

I hope I'll do a good work.

Tue Aug 26, 2014 2:44 pm

We can help you mate ;)

Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:34 pm

Good luck mate, you'll surely do a good job ;)
Btw MagicDip, do you have stats for Yvon Le Roux?

Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:14 am

gurkenjoe93 wrote:
Good luck mate, you'll surely do a good job ;)
Btw MagicDip, do you have stats for Yvon Le Roux?

Nope, sorry.
For now I don't have up to date stats for him, the only set I have it's the one by KA0iMHiN from pcsd but it needs some tweaks fo sure...
I'll keep you posted if he'll update it in the future.

Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:21 pm
Profile WWW
Amministratore

Thank you guys.

About all stars team and nationals:

I won't accept suggestions for JeanMarc's work, we will discuss about these only if he won't return in the forum, for the ones made by other members I won't consider suggestions like these: "XX should stay in first team" but only "XX should stay in first team, he could replace YY", thank you ;)

@ MagicDip and others: JeanMarc wanted to update some overrated Charruan sets if you have suggestions I will update these topics.

Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:47 am
Amministratore

Thanks for all the fantastic work you have done for this forum not only for players you created. Reading you I have learned a lot of things about football history.

Have a good life mate.

PS. Congratulations to MagicDip and El Capo Del Cartel for the promotion.

Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:57 am

27DONI72 wrote:

Thanks man, same to you.

And JeanMarc, well...A personal blog, that's a good idea :idea:

Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:14 pm
Profile WWW

I hope this isn't a good bye, I prefer to say it as "See you soon" mate ;)

Have a nice life, and good luck with your blog, when you finish it, I'm sure we'll check it.

Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:40 pm

27DONI72 wrote:

Thanks man ...... I really appreciate this promotion

I will feel kinda weird now that my nickname is now on a different color. :lol:

Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:29 pm

Can we add player links again for England, France, Italy, Germany, Netherlands, Argentina and Brazil All-Stars?

Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:02 pm

I think we should make WC threads for the Football History section.
They would contain links to the countries that participated and have era teams made about their participation.

Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:26 pm

IMO it would be nice to have a thread where members can recommend books about football. This could be books about the game itself, biographies of players or encyclopedias with infos about player characteristics (that could be helpful for creating stats for players where we can't find any footage) ;)

Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:39 pm

Maybe it would be difficult, but there should be a different stats for today's players compared to themselves and other football legends. It's strange to see that we already inflated Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo's stats because we compared them to their contemporary instead of other legends, and yet we still have other players stats lacking compared to them. Also, it would be less cringe inducing to see Messi on the same level of Van Basten or Cristiano Ronaldo come near Romario in Shot Accuracy. ;)

Sat Aug 29, 2015 2:19 pm

Fakhrul wrote:
Maybe it would be difficult, but there should be a different stats for today's players compared to themselves and other football legends. It's strange to see that we already inflated Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo's stats because we compared them to their contemporary instead of other legends, and yet we still have other players stats lacking compared to them. Also, it would be less cringe inducing to see Messi on the same level of Van Basten or Cristiano Ronaldo come near Romario in Shot Accuracy. ;)

I only would say that players should get the values they showed and demostrated, and not reduced on what they "deserve" of course, there are exceptions like the ones of CR7 or Dida to give an example.

Players here from late XIX's to early 1970's are strongly inflated in physical abilities, and that's it's a huge mistake there, they have the skills? Quite possibly but why inflated STA, AGI, DS, TS, ACC, RES?, SPS, LPS when they played in a "elegant and classic" way that today's players can't play because they would be crushed by the speed of modern football, but that's something we would never know...So what i'm trying to explain here, it's to have a minimum of a "standard" here regarding past players like maximun Stamina for a 1950's should and must be 90, and white or green values for passing skills, etc, regarding any abilities already mentioned to have a vision of what they played in that time...

Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:34 pm
Reply to topic   [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next