It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:02 pm

Reply to topic  [ 232 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 16  Next
 All Stars Teams & Era teams request 

pesman wrote:
Ok guys (girls???) post here your requests for classic teams, not anymore in classic section threads....

Also don't request 100 teams from once.

Well, as Pesman posted the Players request, I'll post this topic for the same but with teams

INDEX

Era Teams
Europe 00's | Done
Deportivo La Coruña 1999-2004 "El Eurodepor" | Done
Algeria 1982-1986 | In Progress
Queen's Park Rangers 1975-1976 | Done

All Stars
El Clásico All Stars | Done
Venezuela All-Stars | Done
Russia All Stars | Done
Football League/English Top League All Stars | Done
Arminia Bielefeld All Stars | Done
Sevilla FC All Stars | Done

Brasileirão All Stars | In progress
Argentinian Primera División All Stars | In progress
Primeira Liga All-Stars | In Progress
FIFA World Cup All-Stars | In Progress

Last edited by Cristiano_Naniano on Thu Nov 06, 2014 3:50 pm, edited 19 times in total.

Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:17 pm

guilermerr wrote:
Well, I don't think that recognizing national titles is denying history, much less denying the importance of the Rio-São Paulo Cup and the state championships. We, Brazilians who love football, must explain to the new generations (or to the world, although personally for me it doesn't make much difference) the importance of state championships in the past decades (and yeah, they are more important them Taça Brasil or Robertão), but this does not negate the glory of the teams that won (and already considered themselves) national champions. There are many documents (news, images, etc.) showing that the feeling that these teams and the population had was that they were national champions and that this was something important.

Ok, but since the beggining I wasnt denying they were national champions, I never said that.

I was just pointing out that they are not Brasileirão champions as the federation says nowadays. They are Taça Brasil champions. Brasileirão started on 1971.

All this discussion began when an idea of doing a Brasileirão All Stars (that shows "in progress" here on the fixed topic) pops up and I tried to explain a bit of the Brazilian Football history.

The thing is that you consider the Taça Brasil as Brasileirão champions and I am not (just because they simply are not), eventough CBF says it since 2010.

For me it is tough to have a federation that just blurred the Brazilian football history and people embraced this bullshit. It's a pity because the tendency is that it becomes the truth with time and for the new generations.

Also, I dont know why you got so mad and said I wasnt telling the truth. In the end, if you rewind the conversation, you will see that I recommend to do it considering the CBF bullshit but the 87 Flamengo's title can never be ignored as the refference page El Capo posted here suggests.

Regarding, state championship it is also difficult explain to the foreigners how important it was. For a long part of our history it was even more important than Libertadores.

Well, but it is another long chapter.

Sat Apr 09, 2022 11:27 pm
Profile WWW

I do not get mad, I thought my saying "sorry" before giving my opinion made that clear. Anyway, sorry if it sounded like that to you. I agree with you that the Brasileirão All Stars should only be considered from 1971 onwards. What I said is not true is that the CBF considered the champion teams in a simple political decision. That is not what happened. The titles were won on the field and as I said, at the time the teams were considered national champions. The CBF did not say that the Taça Brasil or the Robertão were the Brasileirão, it just equated the titles with the Brasileirão. To me, that seems fair, as it was the national championships we had at the time. It's similar to what FIFA did with the old Intercontinentals. Although they are not considered "Club World Cup", they are considered championships with world status, even without having countries from all continents (just as Robertão did not have a team from all states).

Sun Apr 10, 2022 9:34 am

Backing to the topic.

Is anyone willing to create :BRA: Goiás EC?

Goiás AS is probably the best Brazilian club that is missing in the forum.

I can do it but not now.

Mon Apr 25, 2022 10:20 am
Profile WWW

I thought we had an Asia All Stars here.

Thu May 19, 2022 10:39 am

El Capo wrote:
I thought we had an Asia All Stars here.

I've been working on it for a while since I created numerous Asian AS teams and got a decent knowledge on Asian football. Although, it's not an easy task. By the way, should I consider also Australia after they joined AFC?

Thu May 19, 2022 1:26 pm

IMO only players who played after they joined the AFC should be considered as they played the tournaments and qualifiers with the Asian nations.

Thu May 19, 2022 9:54 pm

I don't see a purpose of that. Australia isn't Asia, those guys are from Oceania no matter if they play now at a differenct confederation.
Btw, please don't forget Israel in that team. Those antisemitic chinks and arabs at AFC may have decided to "remove" Israel from their history, we won't do that here.

Thu May 19, 2022 10:07 pm

gurkenjoe93 wrote:
I don't see a purpose of that. Australia isn't Asia, those guys are from Oceania no matter if they play now at a differenct confederation.
Btw, please don't forget Israel in that team. Those antisemitic chinks and arabs at AFC may have decided to "remove" Israel from their history, we won't do that here.

I would've considered Israel pre-UEFA anyway but given that you said this, I'll consider Israel in general.

What about Uzbekistan? Among the ex-Soviet countries that are part of AFC, it's the only one that had good enough players.
However, as it was part of the Soviet Union, should I consider it as European?

Thu May 19, 2022 10:21 pm

:GHA: ASANTE KOTOKO
:GUI: HAFIA

Sun Jun 05, 2022 8:20 pm
Profile WWW

Bola Clássica wrote:
:GHA: ASANTE KOTOKO
:GUI: HAFIA

Both teams are in my future plans. ;)

Sun Jun 05, 2022 9:14 pm

:ECU: LDU (Liga Deportiva Universitaria de Quito). They won the Libertadores once, in 2008, against Fluminense in the final. Two epics matches.

Thu Jun 09, 2022 8:47 pm
Profile WWW

Bola Clássica wrote:
:ECU: LDU (Liga Deportiva Universitaria de Quito). They won the Libertadores once, in 2008, against Fluminense in the final. Two epics matches.

This one is also in my plans unless someone already worked on it.

Thu Jun 09, 2022 9:05 pm

Argentinian Premier League/Football League First Division
Brazilian Premier League/Football League First Division

Fri Apr 14, 2023 7:31 pm

El Capo wrote:

I'm on it, shouldn't be too difficult, although the quality would really drop off after the obvious top players, especially for Brazil (England never really had any of the top Brazilian players, and there were lots of famous flops). A French team would definitely be the strongest one.

Sun Apr 16, 2023 10:18 pm

StuartBannigan wrote:
El Capo wrote:

I'm on it, shouldn't be too difficult, although the quality would really drop off after the obvious top players, especially for Brazil (England never really had any of the top Brazilian players, and there were lots of famous flops). A French team would definitely be the strongest one.

Serie A may be as strong with Júlio César, Taffarel, Aldair, Cafu, Maicon, Falcão, Emerson, Dunga, Toninho Cerezo, Nene, Kaka, Ronaldo, Careca, José Altafini, Julinho and who knows how many I forgot.

Sun Apr 16, 2023 10:54 pm
Reply to topic   [ 232 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 16  Next