It is currently Sun Jul 21, 2024 2:10 am



Reply to topic  [ 234 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
 All Stars Teams & Era teams request 
Author Message

Joined: Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:51 pm
Posts: 592
pesman wrote:
Ok guys (girls???) post here your requests for classic teams, not anymore in classic section threads....

Also don't request 100 teams from once.


Well, as Pesman posted the Players request, I'll post this topic for the same but with teams

INDEX

Era Teams
Europe 00's | Done
Deportivo La Coruña 1999-2004 "El Eurodepor" | Done
Algeria 1982-1986 | In Progress
Queen's Park Rangers 1975-1976 | Done


All Stars
El Clásico All Stars | Done
Venezuela All-Stars | Done
Russia All Stars | Done
Football League/English Top League All Stars | Done
Arminia Bielefeld All Stars | Done
Sevilla FC All Stars | Done

Brasileirão All Stars | In progress
Argentinian Primera División All Stars | In progress
Primeira Liga All-Stars | In Progress
FIFA World Cup All-Stars | In Progress


Last edited by Cristiano_Naniano on Thu Nov 06, 2014 3:50 pm, edited 19 times in total.



Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:17 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:28 am
Posts: 4400
gurkenjoe93 wrote:
Fully agree for those Estudiantes guys. From Germany Walter Frosch has to be considered, he gained 18 (other sources state 19 or even 27 although the latter seems to be a mistake) yellow cards in one season what lead to the introduction of a ban after five yellow cards. Other infamous players from German football would be Uli Borowka, Bernd Hollerbach, Jermaine Jones, Tomasz Hajto, Carlos Zambrano, David Abraham or Martin Hinteregger.

Thanks for this one! I was aware of the Estudiantes' butchers but from German football I only knew Jermaine Jones for being a dirty player.


Sun Jan 21, 2024 4:58 pm
Profile

Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2020 12:52 am
Posts: 478
Serginho Chulapa, Márcio Rossini, Sandro Goiano, Dinho, Domingos are some names from Brazil. Besides Junior Baiano, Pelé and Mozer already mentioned.


Sun Jan 21, 2024 5:06 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:28 am
Posts: 4400
Bola Clássica wrote:
Serginho Chulapa, Márcio Rossini, Sandro Goiano, Dinho, Domingos are some names from Brazil. Besides Junior Baiano, Pelé and Mozer already mentioned.

Was Pelé really that dirty? I read that he elbowed an Uruguayan player at the 1970 World Cup, but did he show other bad enough attitude?


Sun Jan 21, 2024 5:19 pm
Profile

Joined: Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:38 pm
Posts: 2511
Interista93 wrote:
gurkenjoe93 wrote:
Fully agree for those Estudiantes guys. From Germany Walter Frosch has to be considered, he gained 18 (other sources state 19 or even 27 although the latter seems to be a mistake) yellow cards in one season what lead to the introduction of a ban after five yellow cards. Other infamous players from German football would be Uli Borowka, Bernd Hollerbach, Jermaine Jones, Tomasz Hajto, Carlos Zambrano, David Abraham or Martin Hinteregger.

Thanks for this one! I was aware of the Estudiantes' butchers but from German football I only knew Jermaine Jones for being a dirty player.


Jones was dirty but from those I mentioned Zambrano and Abraham always stood out for me. Stefan Effenberg is another debatable name since he holds the record for yellow cards in Bundesliga and also was sent off seven times. Totally forgot him earlier since I rather remember him for his leadership and willpower - but other people (or to be more concrete: people who aren't Bayern fans) would consider him as a candidate for sure - same as Jens Jeremies. The difficult thing is IMO (like Stuart already pointed out) that some players played hard and earned bookings for that but weren't particularily violent. Anyway, here's a ranking of German football with stats for yellow cards and sent offs:
https://www.tz.de/sport/fussball/bundes ... 60791.html
Now as I'm going through it, I clearly missed obvious names like Barbarez, Ramelow, Franz and Simunic.

Interista93 wrote:
Bola Clássica wrote:
Serginho Chulapa, Márcio Rossini, Sandro Goiano, Dinho, Domingos are some names from Brazil. Besides Junior Baiano, Pelé and Mozer already mentioned.

Was Pelé really that dirty? I read that he elbowed an Uruguayan player at the 1970 World Cup, but did he show other bad enough attitude?


When our NT played against Brazil in 1965, he first stamped on the arm of Hörst Dieter Höttges (who was laying on the ground already) and later purposely broke the shinbone of Willi Giesemann. And now guess who wasn't sent off for any of those fouls..


Sun Jan 21, 2024 5:35 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:28 am
Posts: 4400
gurkenjoe93 wrote:
Jones was dirty but from those I mentioned Zambrano and Abraham always stood out for me. Stefan Effenberg is another debatable name since he holds the record for yellow cards in Bundesliga and also was sent off seven times. Totally forgot him earlier since I rather remember him for his leadership and willpower - but other people (or to be more concrete: people who aren't Bayern fans) would consider him as a candidate for sure - same as Jens Jeremies. The difficult thing is IMO (like Stuart already pointed out) that some players played hard and earned bookings for that but weren't particularily violent. Anyway, here's a ranking of German football with stats for yellow cards and sent offs:
https://www.tz.de/sport/fussball/bundes ... 60791.html
Now as I'm going through it, I clearly missed obvious names like Barbarez, Ramelow, Franz and Simunic.

Yes, that's why I'll look into more info about each player. I'd rather include guys who "enjoyed" injuring opponents or knocked them out on purpose. Also, thanks for that link!



gurkenjoe93 wrote:
Interista93 wrote:
Was Pelé really that dirty? I read that he elbowed an Uruguayan player at the 1970 World Cup, but did he show other bad enough attitude?


When our NT played against Brazil in 1965, he first stamped on the arm of Hörst Dieter Höttges (who was laying on the ground already) and later purposely broke the shinbone of Willi Giesemann. And now guess who wasn't sent off for any of those fouls..

I wasn't aware of those episodes. You always learn something new, I guess! :lol:


Sun Jan 21, 2024 5:47 pm
Profile

Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2020 12:52 am
Posts: 478
Interista93 wrote:
Bola Clássica wrote:
Serginho Chulapa, Márcio Rossini, Sandro Goiano, Dinho, Domingos are some names from Brazil. Besides Junior Baiano, Pelé and Mozer already mentioned.

Was Pelé really that dirty? I read that he elbowed an Uruguayan player at the 1970 World Cup, but did he show other bad enough attitude?


Besides Fontes, Pelé broke Procópio's leg, almost broke Piazza's leg and so on. He was well known by a forward who give it back and more.


Sun Jan 21, 2024 5:57 pm
Profile WWW

Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2020 12:52 am
Posts: 478
More Brazilian that I remembered:

Edmundo, Felipe Melo, Fagner, Fábio Costa, Luís Fabiano... There are others but not so good.

Extra Brazilian: Pepe :lol:


Sun Jan 21, 2024 9:35 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:28 am
Posts: 4400
Bola Clássica wrote:
More Brazilian that I remembered:

Edmundo, Felipe Melo, Fagner, Fábio Costa, Luís Fabiano... There are others but not so good.

Extra Brazilian: Pepe :lol:

I have enough defenders and midfielders, but not many goalkeepers and forwards. Fábio Costa and Luís Fabiano were much needed!
Of course I already had Edmundo, Felipe Melo and Pepe in my list from the beginning. It's impossible to forget those three. :lol:


Sun Jan 21, 2024 9:49 pm
Profile

Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2020 12:52 am
Posts: 478
Interista93 wrote:
Bola Clássica wrote:
More Brazilian that I remembered:

Edmundo, Felipe Melo, Fagner, Fábio Costa, Luís Fabiano... There are others but not so good.

Extra Brazilian: Pepe :lol:

I have enough defenders and midfielders, but not many goalkeepers and forwards. Fábio Costa and Luís Fabiano were much needed!
Of course I already had Edmundo, Felipe Melo and Pepe in my list from the beginning. It's impossible to forget those three. :lol:


:lol: What about Serginho Chulapa then?


Sun Jan 21, 2024 9:55 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:28 am
Posts: 4400
Bola Clássica wrote:
:lol: What about Serginho Chulapa then?

You suggested him in a previous post. I added him to my list. He'll definitely be at least in the reserves. And I checked all the players who have been suggested so far. I can tell that whatever team comes out it's gonna be full of butchers. :lol:


Sun Jan 21, 2024 10:03 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 02, 2021 11:21 pm
Posts: 283
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
StuartBannigan wrote:
Henryk Martyna was known for his violent tackles, Ivo Bego was also known for his rough tackles which almost ended the career of Ilijas Pašić. Argentina also had lots of them in the 60s, like Ramon Aguirre Suarez, Carlos Bilardo, Eduardo Manera and Carlos Pachamé of Estudiantes, even their goalkeeper Alberto Poletti was banned for life for his violence. The Racing Club team back then was also very violent.


Carlos Bilardo was not a dirty player. That Estudiantes team from the 60s didn't have players that were individually violent, it was just the team's style of play.


Sun Jan 21, 2024 10:38 pm
Profile

Joined: Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:38 pm
Posts: 2511
Nacho1605 wrote:
StuartBannigan wrote:
Henryk Martyna was known for his violent tackles, Ivo Bego was also known for his rough tackles which almost ended the career of Ilijas Pašić. Argentina also had lots of them in the 60s, like Ramon Aguirre Suarez, Carlos Bilardo, Eduardo Manera and Carlos Pachamé of Estudiantes, even their goalkeeper Alberto Poletti was banned for life for his violence. The Racing Club team back then was also very violent.


Carlos Bilardo was not a dirty player. That Estudiantes team from the 60s didn't have players that were individually violent, it was just the team's style of play.


The team's style was acting like brainless jerks then? I mean, destroying the glasses of opponents (Pachamé) or purposely breaking an opponent's jaw (Aguirre Sanchez) seems like total normal stuff to me - at least for psychopaths. And while those retards didn't end up in a lunatic hospital, they still were locked up in their own president..


Sun Jan 21, 2024 11:01 pm
Profile

Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2020 12:52 am
Posts: 478
I dont know the level you have among the choices but maybe the GK Danrlei and FW Kleber Gladiador would have a space as you told you are still missing GKs and FWs.


Sun Jan 21, 2024 11:02 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:11 pm
Posts: 82
Location: Spain
Juan Carlos Arteche (Atlético Madrid)
Javi Navarro and Pablo Alfaro (Sevilla)

_________________
Nihil sub sole novum


Sun Jan 21, 2024 11:06 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:28 am
Posts: 4400
Bola Clássica wrote:
I dont know the level you have among the choices but maybe the GK Danrlei and FW Kleber Gladiador would have a space as you told you are still missing GKs and FWs.

I read quite some stuff about Danrlei. He may be worthy of a spot in the first team if we combine the fact that he played for Brazil with his many aggressions, especially to officials.

pucela73 wrote:
Juan Carlos Arteche (Atlético Madrid)
Javi Navarro and Pablo Alfaro (Sevilla)

I had Alfaro but missed the other two. Great suggestions that led me to finding an article about hard men in Spanish football. :lol:


Sun Jan 21, 2024 11:15 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 234 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software for PTF.