Captains: Fernando Hierro | Pirri | Sergio Ramos | Iker Casillas
Short Free Kick: Fernando Hierro | Zinédine Zidane | Cristiano Ronaldo
Long Free Kick: Fernando Hierro | Cristiano Ronaldo | Zinédine Zidane
Left Corner: Zinédine Zidane
Right Corner: Zinédine Zidane
Penalty: Fernando Hierro | Cristiano Ronaldo | Zinédine Zidane

HISTORICAL SQUADS

Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:59 pm

Yeah, agree with you. I love Butragueño, but i think Benzema deserves more a place here.

But Benzema needs a new faithful set after Cristiano Ronaldo's departure from the team.

Thu May 05, 2022 3:15 pm

I said it before and I'll say it again: Real Madrid AS needs 25 players, all La Liga teams are required to have 25 first team players, it doesn't seems scandalous to have them here for La Liga AS teams as PES/WE allow us to put 32 players on the clubs/fictional teams rather than 23 on the NTs (and you avoid the bottleneck issue that is missing out great/popular players on big clubs just because it means dropping another great/popular player of similar stance regardless of trophies earned or stats within the club).

Butragueño or Santillana don't really need to be "dropped" from first team, as they represent that one era of Real Madrid that "needed" the ECCC the most in order to be fully recognized.

Fri May 06, 2022 2:55 am

Even Marcelo missing the first team seems unfair because of the limit and of course the legacy of Roberto Carlos. Obviously lots of history, I can't go any deeper to find any other player who should be mentioned here. That bottleneck issue exists. Currently I respect the 23-player limit. If a transition is set to happen at the future, I would vote for 32 players, not less. However at a poll between 23 & 32 (or any other number) I am in favor of 23.

Mon May 09, 2022 7:33 pm

El Capo wrote:
I said it before and I'll say it again: Real Madrid AS needs 25 players, all La Liga teams are required to have 25 first team players, it doesn't seems scandalous to have them here for La Liga AS teams as PES/WE allow us to put 32 players on the clubs/fictional teams rather than 23 on the NTs (and you avoid the bottleneck issue that is missing out great/popular players on big clubs just because it means dropping another great/popular player of similar stance regardless of trophies earned or stats within the club).

Butragueño or Santillana don't really need to be "dropped" from first team, as they represent that one era of Real Madrid that "needed" the ECCC the most in order to be fully recognized.

Lol... controversial decision.

If you open 25 players for La Liga teams, you need to do the same for the Italian clubs, maybe also for the English.

PS: Tony Kross can also be considered for the Real Madrid 23.

Fri May 13, 2022 7:46 am
Profile WWW

Doesn't matter, the PS2 games allows us to put like 32 players on the clubs and fictional teams. But that would be for the clubs with numerous success.

Fri May 13, 2022 1:25 pm

El Capo wrote:
Doesn't matter, the PS2 games allows us to put like 32 players on the clubs and fictional teams. But that would be for the clubs with numerous success.

Well, so that would be only for:

Real Madrid
Barça
Juve
Inter Milan
Milan
Bayern
Manchester United
Liverpool

That's it! :lol:

Fri May 13, 2022 2:08 pm
Profile WWW

Bola Clássica wrote:
El Capo wrote:

Real Madrid
Barça
Juve
Inter Milan
Milan
Bayern
Manchester United
Liverpool

If we talk about international successes, then yes. However, there are teams like Benfica, Porto, Celtic, Rangers that have plenty of titles at national level.
I'm sure that other clubs like Roma, Lazio, Fiorentina, Atlético de Madrid, Chelsea, Arsenal and so on have enough players to reach 32 without having to rely on duplicates.
My question is: "since the teams are for PES, would we really use all 32 players?"

Fri May 13, 2022 2:14 pm

If you put the red arrow, you don't even need 23 players, just the starting formation + 7 reserves that can cover all the roles and that's it.

For fun, here would be: Casillas, Buyo (GKs), Hierro (CB, DMF, CMF), Santamaría (CB, DMF), Sergio Ramos (CB, RB), Sanchís (CB, FB), Roberto Carlos (LB) Camacho (FB), Redondo (DMF), Pirri (DMF, CMF, AMF, SWP), Di Stéfano (SS, CF, AMF), Cristiano Ronaldo (SS, WF, CF), Puskas (CF, SS), Gento (LWF), Míchel (AMF, SMF, CMF, WF), Zidane (AMF), Modrić (CMF, AMF, DMF). Like, do you need more players? :lol:

Having 32 players is just to finally kill off the bottleneck and to reduce the endless discussions about if player X did more than player S, but player S played in the 70s and thus, its more iconic than player X, so he should remain on the main team no matter if player X rewrites all the records within the club in 3 years because of...?

Last edited by El Capo on Fri May 13, 2022 2:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri May 13, 2022 2:38 pm

Bola Clássica wrote:
El Capo wrote:

Real Madrid
Barça
Juve
Inter Milan
Milan
Bayern
Manchester United
Liverpool

All the AS clubs threads have like +30 players in reserves, guess we can add 9 more to the standard 23 to all of them and be done with it.

Fri May 13, 2022 2:40 pm

El Capo wrote:
Having 32 players is just to finally kill off the bottleneck and to reduce the endless discussions about if player X did more than player S, but player S played in the 70s and thus, its more iconic than player X, so he should remain on the main team no matter if player X rewrites all the records within the club in 3 years because of...?

I'm sure that even with 32 players, some people will still be mad about one or more players not being in the first team. :lol:

Fri May 13, 2022 2:54 pm

I suggest Benzema replacing Butragueño and maybe Kross replacing Michel.

Sad for Quinta del Buitre (btw, love them), but soundo more fair to me.

P.S.: why Barça topic is close?

Sun May 29, 2022 9:21 pm

Almost for the same reason you're commenting. :mrgreen:

Sun May 29, 2022 9:34 pm

FanisJK7 wrote:
Even Marcelo missing the first team seems unfair because of the limit and of course the legacy of Roberto Carlos. Obviously lots of history, I can't go any deeper to find any other player who should be mentioned here. That bottleneck issue exists. Currently I respect the 23-player limit. If a transition is set to happen at the future, I would vote for 32 players, not less. However at a poll between 23 & 32 (or any other number) I am in favor of 23.

I'd like to recall here and suggest a 26-man team instead. I was thinking about it when making some teams here. This year's World Cup also made this introduction. In my opinion same number of DFs/MFs/FWs should be a stable measure and by extension the following patterns could be established: 2-7-7-7 (23, current one), 2-8-8-8 (26), 2-9-9-9 (29), 2/3-10-10-10 (32/33) or even 2-6-6-6 (18), according to the history length and the players that deserve first team, or the All Stars team type (Club, Other). Real Madrid is surely the very first who deserve to complain about 'suffocation'. This shouldn't be interrelated with the current La Liga rules. Of course Barcelona could be one of the next teams to be examined. Here, Marcelo and Benzema missing the first team is audible, but all of their competitors look immovable as well. If you could find a proper midfielder (Kross probably) then this thing could proceed.

Sat Dec 24, 2022 2:05 pm
Amministratore

FanisJK7 wrote:
FanisJK7 wrote:

I'd like to recall here and suggest a 26-man team instead. I was thinking about it when making some teams here. This year's World Cup also made this introduction. In my opinion same number of DFs/MFs/FWs should be a stable measure and by extension the following patterns could be established: 2-7-7-7 (23, current one), 2-8-8-8 (26), 2-9-9-9 (29), 2/3-10-10-10 (32/33) or even 2-6-6-6 (18), according to the history length and the players that deserve first team, or the All Stars team type (Club, Other). Real Madrid is surely the very first who deserve to complain about 'suffocation'. This shouldn't be interrelated with the current La Liga rules. Of course Barcelona could be one of the next teams to be examined. Here, Marcelo and Benzema missing the first team is audible, but all of their competitors look immovable as well. If you could find a proper midfielder (Kross probably) then this thing could proceed.

It's impossibile to rework every club and nt since it's not right to update some teams in 26-men and leaving some other in 23-men.
Everyone is free to use 23, 26, 32, 40 men in his OF :D

Sat Dec 24, 2022 3:13 pm
Reply to topic   [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4