Captain: Oleksandr Zhuravlyov
Short free kick: Anatoliy Kuksov
Long free kick: Anatoliy Kuksov
Free kick 2: -
Right corner: Viktor Kuznetsov
Left corner: Ihor Balaba
Penalty: Oleksandr Malyshenko | Oleksandr Tkachenko

INFO:

Last edited by Interista93 on Wed Aug 30, 2023 9:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:32 pm

....and so the main mistakes that need to be fixed, for this spammer, only surnames, let him think what to do with them.... maybe it will work for once))

Anatoliy KUKSOV
Vyacheslav SEMЁNOV
Yuriy ELISEEV
Valery GALUSTOV
Volodymyr MALYHIN
Volodymyr ABRAMOV
Anatoliy SHULZHENKO
Oleksandr MALYSHENKO
Yuriy KOLESNIKOV
Ihor BALABA
Vitaliy TARASENKO
Oleksandr KARAVAEV
Serhiy KUZNETSOV
Oleksey KOROBCHENKO
Tymerlan HUSEYNOV
Oleksandr GULEVSKYI
Andriy LUNIN
Ruslan MALINOVSKYI
Ivan PETRYAK
Denys FAVOROV

And what to do with them?) not to mention the random reserve

Mon Jun 27, 2022 9:51 pm

DimonSpa wrote:
....and so the main mistakes that need to be fixed, for this spammer, only surnames, let him think what to do with them.... maybe it will work for once))

Anatoliy KUKSOV
Vyacheslav SEMЁNOV
Yuriy ELISEEV
Valery GALUSTOV
Volodymyr MALYHIN
Volodymyr ABRAMOV
Anatoliy SHULZHENKO
Oleksandr MALYSHENKO
Yuriy KOLESNIKOV
Ihor BALABA
Vitaliy TARASENKO
Oleksandr KARAVAEV
Serhiy KUZNETSOV
Oleksey KOROBCHENKO
Tymerlan HUSEYNOV
Oleksandr GULEVSKYI
Andriy LUNIN
Ruslan MALINOVSKYI
Ivan PETRYAK
Denys FAVOROV

What are you on, man? Most of your name suggestions are actually pointless as I wrote the names correctly. Some others have two variants. In Italy, for example, it'd be MALYHIN but in England (and probably internationally) it's MALYGIN. You talk about random reserves but again you don't give proper suggestions. Do you mean the articles I used as main source are crap? If that's what it is (because, let me clarify, mine is just a guess) don't tell me but tell those who wrote the article and then come back with their answer. Don't you see you've just been embarassing yourself? I've been told off many times for some debatable decisions I made for stats and teams and I don't mind it. However, there are ways and ways to do so. You look just like a troll in need of attention. That's not an insult but a fact.

Mon Jun 27, 2022 10:03 pm

Interista93 wrote:
DimonSpa wrote:

Anatoliy KUKSOV
Vyacheslav SEMЁNOV
Yuriy ELISEEV
Valery GALUSTOV
Volodymyr MALYHIN
Volodymyr ABRAMOV
Anatoliy SHULZHENKO
Oleksandr MALYSHENKO
Yuriy KOLESNIKOV
Ihor BALABA
Vitaliy TARASENKO
Oleksandr KARAVAEV
Serhiy KUZNETSOV
Oleksey KOROBCHENKO
Tymerlan HUSEYNOV
Oleksandr GULEVSKYI
Andriy LUNIN
Ruslan MALINOVSKYI
Ivan PETRYAK
Denys FAVOROV

What are you on, man? Most of your name suggestions are actually pointless as I wrote the names correctly. Some others have two variants. In Italy, for example, it'd be MALYHIN but in England (and probably internationally) it's MALYGIN. You talk about random reserves but again you don't give proper suggestions. Do you mean the articles I used as main source are crap? If that's what it is (because, let me clarify, mine is just a guess) don't tell me but tell those who wrote the article and then come back with their answer. Don't you see you've just been embarassing yourself? I've been told off many times for some debatable decisions I made for stats and teams and I don't mind it. However, there are ways and ways to do so. You look just like a troll in need of attention. That's not an insult but a fact.

It's not about how you wrote, it's completely different. Work honestly for once.

Mon Jun 27, 2022 10:06 pm

Andriy LUNIN
Ruslan MALINOVSKYI
Ivan PETRYAK
Denys FAVOROV

the simplest, for example, these four can be added to the reserve

Mon Jun 27, 2022 10:10 pm

then you have Kuksov playing higher than Semyonov, this has never happened. Semyonov played under the forwards or even as a central striker (a false nine is more suitable). Kuksov is always in the center of midfield, under Semyonov. And these are the legends of the club, a gross mistake, it’s like Messi is defined on the field below Xavi. You create a lot of teams without going into details at all.

Mon Jun 27, 2022 10:15 pm

DimonSpa wrote:
It's not about how you wrote, it's completely different. Work honestly for once.

Oh yeah, cause you know how I work. I admit I didn't took things here seriously enough in the first year but that's not how I am now.

DimonSpa wrote:
Andriy LUNIN
Ruslan MALINOVSKYI
Ivan PETRYAK
Denys FAVOROV

If you were still an active user and didn't make some sporadic cameos only to trash my work, you would've noticed that I'm limiting the number of reserves to max 4 goalkeepers and 12 for the other positions and that has nothing to do with being right or wrong. It's just my decision because I don't think it's necessary to have dozens of reserves in each fieldzone. Era teams can be created for a reason. That said, if you want to add those players, tell who should be out and why.

DimonSpa wrote:
then you have Kuksov playing higher than Semyonov, this has never happened. Semyonov played under the forwards or even as a central striker (a false nine is more suitable). Kuksov is always in the center of midfield, under Semyonov. And these are the legends of the club, a gross mistake, it’s like Messi is defined on the field below Xavi. You create a lot of teams without going into details at all.

Just say it then instead of insulting without leading anywhere. Although, I have to admit, that's when you give your best. Again, not an insult but a fact.

Mon Jun 27, 2022 10:22 pm

Interista93 wrote:
DimonSpa wrote:

Oh yeah, cause you know how I work. I admit I didn't took things here seriously enough in the first year but that's not how I am now.

DimonSpa wrote:
Andriy LUNIN
Ruslan MALINOVSKYI
Ivan PETRYAK
Denys FAVOROV

If you were still an active user and didn't make some sporadic cameos only to trash my work, you would've noticed that I'm limiting the number of reserves to max 4 goalkeepers and 12 for the other positions and that has nothing to do with being right or wrong. It's just my decision because I don't think it's necessary to have dozens of reserves in each fieldzone. Era teams can be created for a reason. That said, if you want to add those players, tell who should be out and why.

DimonSpa wrote:

Just say it then instead of insulting without leading anywhere. Although, I have to admit, that's when you give your best. Again, not an insult but a fact.

That is why I rarely write here. Initially, since the days of the PSD forum, I argued with users that we need more realism, bring skills closer to Konami, but I had to adapt to such a format, instead of developing all this time in a different space. Forum Magik in this sense, of course, suits me better. This does not mean that I don’t go here, I just don’t see the point in returning to the format that has always been not very clear to me, but this does not mean that there is no interest in the works of the new generation)

How did you decide, for example, that Balaba plays on the left, if he played on the right all his life?

how can you put a central defender on the left who has never played on the wing?

Mon Jun 27, 2022 10:50 pm

DimonSpa wrote:
How did you decide, for example, that Balaba plays on the left, if he played on the right all his life?

how can you put a central defender on the left who has never played on the wing?

I read in a Zorya dedicated website a mention of Balaba's constant runs down the left flank.

Regarding Malygin, I know that his main position was centre back. I likely read a line-up somewhere that had him deployed as left back.

I just want to point out that I use to update my teams especially when I or someone else creates players of that team. This, obviously, helps me deciding what changes I have to make.

Mon Jun 27, 2022 11:00 pm

Interista93 wrote:
DimonSpa wrote:

I read in a Zorya dedicated website a mention of Balaba's constant runs down the left flank.

Regarding Malygin, I know that his main position was centre back. I likely read a line-up somewhere that had deployed as left back.

where is this site? It seems to me that you are composing, or this is a site of some children) Because, as Balaba is a fairly well-known football player of the pre-war period, it is as if it was written on the website of Dinamo Tbilisi that Mikhail Meskhi played on the right. It's impossible.

As for Malygin, it's hard for me to imagine such a situation, because Abramov, Shulzhenko and Kuznetsov mostly played on the left side of the team - on the right, the same Abramov, Kuznetsov and Pinchuk. They all played at the same time as Malygin. I don’t understand who and where could write such a thing? If we take the tactical formation of the team during attacking actions, sometimes Zorya's defense was rebuilt to play with three defenders, but during the match and only in certain situations, if he was placed on the left, then as an optional position.

Mon Jun 27, 2022 11:13 pm
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ]