CF VUČINIĆ

Captain: Samir Handanovič | Senad Lulić | Edin Džeko
Short free kick: Siniša Mihajlović | Miralem Pjanić
Long free kick: Siniša Mihajlović
Free kick 2: Zvonimir Boban | Mirko Vučinić
Right corner: Siniša Mihajlović | Miralem Pjanić | Zvonimir Boban
Left corner: Siniša Mihajlović | Miralem Pjanić | Zvonimir Boban
Penalty: Mirko Vučinić | Siniša Mihajlović

Last edited by Interista93 on Sun Apr 30, 2023 6:28 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Mon Apr 24, 2023 10:16 pm

Did I miss someone or is Brkić really the best choice as second goalkeeper? :lol:

Mon Apr 24, 2023 10:17 pm

How about Vanja Milinković-Savić?

Tue Apr 25, 2023 1:33 am

StuartBannigan wrote:
How about Vanja Milinković-Savić?

Do you think he showed enough in the last two seasons? I took him into consideration and, yeah, he may be the best choice.

Tue Apr 25, 2023 1:48 am

I don’t know, I don’t watch Torino. But he’s a regular starter at least. Guess this team could have made good use of Kalac :D

Tue Apr 25, 2023 1:58 am

It's only post 1992 players, right? I didn't find many of them playing pre 92, but there are the likes of Trifunovic, Arslanovic, B.Cvetkovic (all Ascoli), Haris Skoro (Torino)..

I can see Jozic though. Savicevic, Jugovic, Katanec and Mihajlovic definitely, Pancev obviously a flop at Inter, D.Stojkovic at Verona, Asanovic at Napoli, Surjak 1 season in Udinese, Sliskovic at Pescara, Vlaovic, Vugrinec, Cop, Cvitanovic, Rukavina, Stjepan Tomas, Sakic, B.Zivkovic... Actually Surjak and Trifunovic were some of the first Yugoslav players after the FIGC decided to abandon the ban on foreign players in 81 and 82. It's interesting to see so many players in the early years of Italian foreigners limit, must be that they were some players at the time :)

From the "newer" ones, I was actually wondering about Kovacevic, Milosevic, Mijatovic at Firenza, as well as Z.Mirkovic, Iliev, Ivan Tomic.. and I found some goalkeepers - Vlada Avramov and the mighty Aleksandar Kocić at Perugia :D

Also Misimovic who played everywhere on loan, Salihamidzic 4 seasons at Juve, the curious story of Zoran Ban and how he ended up in Juve, Drazen Bolic, Krasic, Lazetic...

There's a lot of of players I forgot haha. Obviously not all of them deserve the spot, and many played few games only, but many of them were more than decent players. In my opinion, Avramov, Trifunovic, Kovacevic, Skoro, Arslanovic and Cvetkovic might be considered.

Sun Apr 30, 2023 4:33 pm
Profile WWW

Ah, yes; Pančev shouldn't be on the first team, not when Bokšić, Vlahović or even Pašalić are on the reserves.

Sun Apr 30, 2023 4:47 pm

Kolektivitet wrote:
It's only post 1992 players, right? I didn't find many of them playing pre 92, but there are the likes of Trifunovic, Arslanovic, B.Cvetkovic (all Ascoli), Haris Skoro (Torino)..

I can see Jozic though. Savicevic, Jugovic, Katanec and Mihajlovic definitely, Pancev obviously a flop at Inter, D.Stojkovic at Verona, Asanovic at Napoli, Surjak 1 season in Udinese, Sliskovic at Pescara, Vlaovic, Vugrinec, Cop, Cvitanovic, Rukavina, Stjepan Tomas, Sakic, B.Zivkovic... Actually Surjak and Trifunovic were some of the first Yugoslav players after the FIGC decided to abandon the ban on foreign players in 81 and 82. It's interesting to see so many players in the early years of Italian foreigners limit, must be that they were some players at the time :)

From the "newer" ones, I was actually wondering about Kovacevic, Milosevic, Mijatovic at Firenza, as well as Z.Mirkovic, Iliev, Ivan Tomic.. and I found some goalkeepers - Vlada Avramov and the mighty Aleksandar Kocić at Perugia :D

Also Misimovic who played everywhere on loan, Salihamidzic 4 seasons at Juve, the curious story of Zoran Ban and how he ended up in Juve, Drazen Bolic, Krasic, Lazetic...

There's a lot of of players I forgot haha. Obviously not all of them deserve the spot, and many played few games only, but many of them were more than decent players. In my opinion, Avramov, Trifunovic, Kovacevic, Skoro, Arslanovic and Cvetkovic might be considered.

I considered also the players pre-1992 and all those you mentioned. But I don't see their Serie A careers remarkable. Some of them were even members of teams that got relegated, like Ascoli and Torino.

Sun Apr 30, 2023 4:55 pm

Interista93 wrote:
Kolektivitet wrote:

I considered also the players pre-1992 and all those you mentioned. But I don't see their Serie A careers remarkable. Some of them were even members of teams that got relegated, like Ascoli and Torino.

So what? Someone like Cvetkovic was way more important for his team than Rebic who had - maybe 15-20 good games in Italy and 50 games where he was either average, invisible or shit. It's Ex-Yugoslavian Serie All Stars, not Ex-Yugoslavian Serie All Stars who signed for the right club at the right time..

Sun Apr 30, 2023 5:04 pm

Yup, as i mentioned, they didn't accomplish a lot. It was a different time of course, but it was a nostalgy trip for me at least :D

However, many of them were considered "stars" when moving to Italy. Darko Kovacevic was even the top scorer of UEFA Cup in 2000 (and Intertoto top scorer in 1999, which he won with Juve), so I think he at least left some mark. Of course this is not so important if we look at Serie A legacy only. Mijatovic came directly from Real, won the Coppa Italia and played in the Champions League campaign, Milosevic helped Parma get the 4th place and Coppa Italia final.

But also some of them like Budan or Florijancic alternated between Serie A and B, and didn't achieve much, except for playing for a long time in Italy. Not to diminish their skills or similar, just making a comparison. For sure they have a valid reason to be considered.

Sun Apr 30, 2023 5:30 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ]