It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:35 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2230 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 ... 149  Next
 Free Area 

This Thread is devoted to Off topic.

Use this topic to talk about everything, in order to avoid clogging the other threads..

Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:50 pm
Profile WWW

I'm not a PSG fan, but yes that one has a special flavour :mrgreen:
To see Mourinho, his staff and Diego Costa like they were at the end, that's priceless...

Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:45 pm
Profile WWW

Is there any specific reason why Inter plays with their reserve GK although Handanovic isn't injured? Horrible mistake by Carrizo that gave Wolfsburg the lead in this match..
Btw, surprised to see Davide Santon back at Inter. A few years ago he was regarded as great talent but he somehow never managed to show his potential (at least not until today)..

Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:29 pm
Amministratore

gurkenjoe93 wrote:
Is there any specific reason why Inter plays with their reserve GK although Handanovic isn't injured? Horrible mistake by Carrizo that gave Wolfsburg the lead in this match..
Btw, surprised to see Davide Santon back at Inter. A few years ago he was regarded as great talent but he somehow never managed to show his potential (at least not until today)..

No specific reason, I think it's only caused by turnover.

Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:45 pm

Is someone of you guys are going to watch "El Clásico"; I asK it because i want to know your opinions aside from the everpresent boot-lickers from FB's footbal pages.

Sun Mar 22, 2015 5:41 pm

I'll probably watch

Sun Mar 22, 2015 5:43 pm
Profile WWW
Amministratore

I'll watch it for sure, no way I'll watch ridicolous Serie A matches :lol:

The situation is opposite from the last Clasico, now Barcelona is on fire and Real Madrid in trouble, I'm very doubtful about Real Madrid formation I think if Ancelotti will put the 3 forwards he will lose the match, you can't put 3 forwards with a such midfield: Kroos has played too much matches in the last months and he needs some rest, Modric is just recovered from injury and Isco is a forward.

Sun Mar 22, 2015 6:01 pm

27DONI72 wrote:
The situation is opposite from the last Clasico, now Barcelona is on fire and Real Madrid in trouble, I'm very doubtful about Real Madrid formation I think if Ancelotti will put the 3 forwards he will lose the match, you can't put 3 forwards with a such midfield: Kroos has played too much matches in the last months and he needs some rest, Modric is just recovered from injury and Isco is a forward.

That's true... but better than the duo Khedira-Illara....BTW i think if Casillas and the defense play excellent, i think they won't be demolished, since i'm 95% secure that Barcelona will win :(

Ronaldo seems to be waiting another PK to score; Bale and Benzema are somewhat erratic; Isco is the only one who seems to be had a good moment (despite he doesn't score too much, like it's required on this era of footbal)

We will see if Pique, Alves & Bravo had a bad game to see some chance to at least get the draw

Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:00 pm

Don't worry, Barça will play the possession as usual and Real fast breaks, once they loose the ball Barça is vulnerable with its side backs out of position and Masche alone in the midfield trying to hold everything by himself. It's 50/50, I would even say advantage to Madrid due to Barça's poor defensive performances against that kinda tactic.

Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:12 pm
Profile WWW

Like I said, Barça isn't able to handle vertical teams.

Sun Mar 22, 2015 8:48 pm
Profile WWW

They were lucky today :lol:

Anyway, I though this could happen, Madrid came from a bad streak and they played very well, specially Modric and Benzema.

Barcelona today won using the Mourinho's tactic, the style of play which the Barça's fans hated, now give them important victories :lol:

And Piqué played very well today (at least meanwhile Madrid dominated the match), sometimes he shows that level he had with Guardiola

By the ways, bad news for all of you guys, I'm coming back to my activity here this week ;)

Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:30 pm

Ronaldo finally scored a goal,instead of his trademarks penalties & rebounds...
OTH Alba play a very good game, Neymar was our hero back then :lol: can't believe how many chances he missed during the 2nd half.
Why Varane had to play bench while Pepe is starter? I don't know you guys but surely with him Suarez would likely fail the second goal.
BTW in the last years, i've never saw Barcelona with such low BP during the match.

Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:52 am
Amministratore

IMHO Barcelona deserves to win even if they wasted too much goal opportunities, Modric is the most important Real Madrid player when his performances dropped they disappeared from the pitch.

Amazing goal by Suarez, amazing ball control, I love this player, by far my favourite current player.

Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:13 am

Emir Spahic shows his boxing skills (again):

I really don't understand this guy. Fantastic defender but his behaviour on and off the pitch is sometimes just retarded..

Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:12 pm

Gurkenjoe, how serious is Bayern's intrest in Depay?

Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:50 pm

Curly wrote:
Gurkenjoe, how serious is Bayern's intrest in Depay?

Well it's hard to judge :D One or two months ago there were rumours that the Bayern scouts had decided that Depay is not good enough for Bayern, now the rumours are back again. IMO he would be a good succesor of Arjen Robben but tbh I think he'll go to Manchester United in the summer ;)
Regarding Bayern today: so great that Bayern thrashed this Porto team, the only thing they could do today, was committing fouls :lol: Thiago was just brilliant, same goes for Lewandowski, Müller, Rafinha and the rest of the team :)

Last edited by gurkenjoe93 on Wed Apr 22, 2015 2:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:39 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2230 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 ... 149  Next