It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:18 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2218 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137 ... 148  Next
 Free Area 

This Thread is devoted to Off topic.

Use this topic to talk about everything, in order to avoid clogging the other threads..

Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:50 pm
Profile WWW

Yes, that's all what matters, not messing around with your country.

Sun Jan 22, 2023 7:30 pm

#PioliOut ? :lol: :lol:

Tue Jan 24, 2023 9:37 pm

What a great game of the Supercopa do Brasil. 4x3. Gabriel Barbosa, Veiga, Gabriel Menino, Everton Ribeiro, etc. played very well.

Sat Jan 28, 2023 9:43 pm

Mikerdead39 wrote:
What a great game of the Supercopa do Brasil. 4x3. Gabriel Barbosa, Veiga, Gabriel Menino, Everton Ribeiro, etc. played very well.

Spoiler: show
COACH: Abel FERREIRA

SE PALMEIRAS X CR FLAMENGO (Supercopa do Brasil 2023 Final - January 28, 2023)

MAIN FORMATION

4-5-1 Formation (4-2-3-1)
GK WEVERTON
RB/RWB MARCOS ROCHA
CB GUSTAVO GÓMEZ
CB MURILO
LB PIQUEREZ
DMF ZÉ RAFAEL
CMF GABRIEL MENINO
AMF RAPHAEL VEIGA
LWF DUDU
RWF RONY
CF ENDRICK

NOTES:
'64 - Mayke in, Endrick Out (Mayke - Plays RWF, as Rony moves to CF)
'79 - Jailson in, Gabriel Menino Out (Jailson - Plays DMF/CMF)
'87 - Luan in, Zé Rafael Out (Luan - Plays DMF)
'87 - Breno Lopes in, Dudu Out (Lopes - Plays LMF/LWF)
'87 - Rafael Navarro in, Rony Out (Navarro - Plays CF)

Gabriel Menino - Yellow Card '45 + '7 (Tackles Gerson from behind)

Short Free Kick: Raphael Veiga
2nd Free Kick: Gabriel Menino
Long Free Kick: Raphael Veiga | Marcos Rocha | Gabriel Menino | Murilo | Gustavo Gómez
Left Corner: Raphael Veiga
Right Corner: Raphael Veiga
Penalty: Raphael Veiga
Capitain: Gustavo Gómez
Up on Corners: Gustavo Gómez, Murilo, Zé Rafael, Jailson

Team Strategy
Left Side Attack
Right Side Attack
Counter Attack
Change Sides: Rony/Dudu | Zé Rafael/Gabriel Menino | Jailson/Zé Rafael | Gustavo Gómez/Murilo

Spoiler: show
COACH: Vítor PEREIRA

CR FLAMENGO X SE PALMEIRAS (Supercopa do Brasil 2023 Final - January 28, 2023)

MAIN FORMATION

4-4-2 Formation
GK SANTOS
RB VARELA
CB DAVID LUIZ
CB LÉO PEREIRA
LB/LWB AYRTON LUCAS
DMF THIAGO MAIA
CMF GERSON
RMF/AMF/CMF ÉVERTON RIBEIRO
AMF DE ARRASCAETA
SS/AMF GABRIEL
CF PEDRO

NOTES:
'76 - Everton Cebolinha in, Giorgian de Arrascaeta Out (Cebolinha - Plays LMF)
'76 - Matheuzinho in, Guillermo Varela Out (Matheuzinho - Plays RB/RWB)
'80 - Arturo Vidal in, Gerson Out (Vidal - Plays DMF)
'89 - Matheus França in, Ayrton Lucas Out (França - Plays AMF, while the team shifts into an all-out attacking 3-5-2 formation: Pereira - LCB, Vidal - CWP, Luiz - RCB, Maia - DMF, Matheuzinho - RWB, Cebolinha - LWB, Ribeiro - AMF, França - AMF, Pedro - CF, Gabriel - CF)

Gabriel - Yellow Card '27 (Takes his shirt off while celebrating)
David Luiz - Yellow Card '37 (Hits Endrick from behind)
Éverton Ribeiro - Yellow Card '90 + '6 (Protesting)
Marinho - Yellow Card '90 + '7 (Protesting from the bench)
Pedro - Yellow Card '90 + '9 (Protesting)

Short Free Kick: -
2nd Free Kick: -
Long Free Kick: David Luiz | Giorgian de Arrascaeta | Gerson | Ayrton Lucas | Léo Pereira | Gabriel | Thiago Maia
Left Corner: Giorgian de Arrascaeta
Right Corner: Giorgian de Arrascaeta | Éverton Ribeiro
Penalty: Gabriel
Capitain: Éverton Ribeiro
Up on Corners: David Luiz, Léo Pereira, Thiago Maia

Team Strategy
Left Side Attack
Right Side Attack
Counter Attack
Pressure
CB Overlap: David Luiz | Léo Pereira (One at a time, Deactivated after 1-1, Reactivated during the last 15 minutes)
All Out Attack (During the last 15 minutes)
Change Sides: Éverton Ribeiro | Gerson/Éverton Ribeiro | Pedro/Gabriel | Gabriel/Giorgian de Arrascaeta | Matheus França/Éverton Ribeiro | Arturo Vidal/David Luiz/Léo Pereira

While on my vacation, I was able to watch the game and take some detailed notes. I was thinking of creating a "Loose match formations" thread, but I'm not sure if it'd be useful to just throw random formations in the forum without having a dedicated page for the specific teams covered. If any of you guys ever create one of these teams I covered, feel free to post the formations above.

Mon Jan 30, 2023 11:52 pm
Profile WWW

Trivelocco wrote:

While on my vacation, I was able to watch the game and take some detailed notes. I was thinking of creating a "Loose match formations" thread, but I'm not sure if it'd be useful to just throw random formations in the forum without having a dedicated page for the specific teams covered. If any of you guys ever create one of these teams I covered, feel free to post the formations above.

This. :idea:

Tue Jan 31, 2023 1:14 am

Flamengo :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Feb 07, 2023 9:10 pm

Top 3 Most Pathetic Brazilian Clubs Performances at the Club WC:

3° Atlético Mineiro x Raja CA (Feat. Réver and Jô)
2° Palmeiras X Tigres + Palmeiras X Al Ahly (Feat. Luan Garcia, Felipe Melo and Rony)
1° Flamengo X Al Hilal (Feat. Vitor Pereira, Matheuzinho, Vidal, Pulgar and Gerson)

After messing around for 1 year with Corinthians, it seems that Vitor Pereira still does not understand the basic concepts of substitutions and is clueless on how to create a solid defensive formation.

Let an idiot drive a Ferrari and he'll send it straight into a Lamp Post.

But yeah, this was pretty lame. Apart from Gabriel and Pedro, Flamengo was ass. Leo Pereira does not defend well, while Matheuzinho refuses to commit to man-marking at all. Gerson seems to think slowly and execute his actions even slower, plus screwing his team in child-like manner by diving and defending recklessly makes it much worse. Guys like Pulgar and Vidal barely put any effort into their game at all. Heck, even Dani Alves at 39 years of age seems to dedicate himself to football more than these guys.

This team would've gotten trashed 10-0 by the merengues. I'd rather let Athletico Paranaense have a crack at the club wc than watch this joke of a squad.

Tue Feb 07, 2023 9:31 pm
Profile WWW

Trivelocco wrote:
Top 3 Most Pathetic Brazilian Clubs Performances at the Club WC:

3° Atlético Mineiro x Raja CA (Feat. Réver and Jô)
2° Palmeiras X Tigres + Palmeiras X Al Ahly (Feat. Luan Garcia, Felipe Melo and Rony)
1° Flamengo X Al Hilal (Feat. Vitor Pereira, Matheuzinho, Vidal, Pulgar and Gerson)

After messing around for 1 year with Corinthians, it seems that Vitor Pereira still does not understand the basic concepts of substitutions and is clueless on how to create a solid defensive formation.

Let an idiot drive a Ferrari and he'll send it straight into a Lamp Post.

But yeah, this was pretty lame. Apart from Gabriel and Pedro, Flamengo was ass. Leo Pereira does not defend well, while Matheuzinho refuses to commit to man-marking at all. Gerson seems to think slowly and execute his actions even slower, plus screwing his team in child-like manner by diving and defending recklessly makes it much worse. Guys like Pulgar and Vidal barely put any effort into their game at all. Heck, even Dani Alves at 39 years of age seems to dedicate himself to football more than these guys.

This team would've gotten trashed 10-0 by the merengues. I'd rather let Athletico Paranaense have a crack at the club wc than watch this joke of a squad.

I think the only one who played well today was Pedro anyway. Flamengo not only lost but was completely dominated by Al-Hilal. Special participation of Vitor Pereira who arrived at Flamengo in a controversial way after a great job by Dorival Jr and lost 2 titles in 1 month at the club. Al-Hilal "botou o Flamengo na roda".

Tue Feb 07, 2023 9:37 pm

Tamires is a heck of a player. LB, LMF, LWF, SS, CF, she can do it all. It was fantastic to watch her play today.

Sun Feb 12, 2023 5:08 pm
Profile WWW

StuartBannigan wrote:
By the way, there is absolutely zero chance Celtic can keep Juranović now after that 10/10 performance. He kept Vini and Neymar quiet all game while also being Croatia's most threatening attacking player. We signed him for £2.5 million :D

Although I'm still surprised that he ended up at Union (and not a "bigger" club), he continues to deliver fantastic performances. Great addition to an already excellent Union side.

Thu Feb 23, 2023 9:36 pm

Union got a great deal there. By the way, I also heard that Frimpong has been doing well at Leverkusen. I guess Bundesliga clubs should keep buying Celtic right backs :D

Thu Feb 23, 2023 11:07 pm

Could be interesting, though I'm not really in favour of wasting call up spots with Richarlison and Renan Lodi. I honestly hope to see Vitor Roque having a solid debut for our NT.

Fri Mar 03, 2023 11:49 pm
Profile WWW

It is a non sense call up.

Sat Mar 04, 2023 7:32 am
Profile WWW

Greatest humiliation in Premier League history

Last edited by FanisJK7 on Tue Jun 13, 2023 10:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Mar 05, 2023 7:01 pm

A complete accident.

Sun Mar 05, 2023 7:08 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2218 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137 ... 148  Next