It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:57 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2229 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 149  Next
 Free Area 

This Thread is devoted to Off topic.

Use this topic to talk about everything, in order to avoid clogging the other threads..

Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:50 pm
Profile WWW

HAPPY IED MUBARAK TO ALL MY FRIENDS :lol:

Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:34 am

Happy REAL IED to you too, Adhitz. :)

Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:15 am

http://lordsofthedrinks.com/2012/11/22/top-10-drinkers-in-football/

Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:42 pm

http://www.sportyou.es/blog/futbol/2014/07/31/autocritico-pique-500252.html

When he was the best CB? :lol:
(in Spanish)

Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:46 pm

Pique is arguably the most overrated player in the world! He's big but he's not very good in the air & he's not very strong. He's incredibly slow & un-agile, and his passing & ball control is good but not as great as some people would make you think... Calling him "Piquenbauer" is a JOKE!!!

Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:28 am

timdickins wrote:
Pique is arguably the most overrated player in the world! He's big but he's not very good in the air & he's not very strong. He's incredibly slow & un-agile, and his passing & ball control is good but not as great as some people would make you think... Calling him "Piquenbauer" is a JOKE!!!

Piqué in 2009-2010 was one of the best CB in the world (at that moment), but he still being overrated everywhere... :lol:

JeanMarc wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iO2js4ESq-g

R.I.P. :(

Great player, sad news...

Damn, 2014 is the year of the death great players of the past... :(

Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:50 am

Like classic Football, NBA, music, i want attitude era back. :(

Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:36 am

It looks like Depay improved again this summer. He is at this moment the best player in the Netherlands: he started with 200 minutes, 5 goals and two assists. Please let hem stay one more season and maybe finaly we can win the title again :twisted:

Sat Aug 16, 2014 7:20 pm
Amministratore

Gurkenjoe what do you think about Marko Marin?

Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:09 pm

27DONI72 wrote:

Well, "ewiges Talent" I'd say in German :D
Of course he is a very talented player, fast, good at dribbling and very agile. But his main problem is that he almost never shows what he can (he's one of the most inconsistent players I know), he hever really fights on the pitch and also had some injuries in the past..
Tbh if the Fiorentina coach manages to show Marin that he trusts in him, I belive Marin can become a good player in this team but there is also a big chance that he'll fail again at Fiorentina..
Regarding German players at Fiorentina, I rather think (and also hope) that Mario Gomez will play a good season (at least if he doesn't get injured again) ;)

Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:26 pm

Javier Hernández over Falcao?
:?

Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:24 pm

gurkenjoe93 wrote:
27DONI72 wrote:

Well, "ewiges Talent" I'd say in German :D
Of course he is a very talented player, fast, good at dribbling and very agile. But his main problem is that he almost never shows what he can (he's one of the most inconsistent players I know), he hever really fights on the pitch and also had some injuries in the past..
Tbh if the Fiorentina coach manages to show Marin that he trusts in him, I belive Marin can become a good player in this team but there is also a big chance that he'll fail again at Fiorentina..
Regarding German players at Fiorentina, I rather think (and also hope) that Mario Gomez will play a good season (at least if he doesn't get injured again) ;)

About Marin, I have to say, he remind me to Özil in that aspect... A very talented player without that mind to be a serius player.

And Mario Gómez, I hope that too... He is for me one of my favourite CF in nowdays.

El Capo Del Cartel wrote:
Javier Hernández over Falcao?
:?

If you speak about the interest of Real Madrid, Falcao seems he has a deal with Manchester United since long time for one loan... And Real Madrid wants a new CF, last day of transfer market and they will "buy" someone who can be bought "cheap" and quickly, in my opinion... Mistake to transfer Morata and sign Chicharito... Madrid fans want a CF scorer, and they can't understand why Cristiano Ronaldo and Gareth Bale score all those goals, because Benzema hasn't that mentality to want to be the top scorer and he does lot of assistances... :lol:

It's like Barcelona, Mathieu, Vermaelen and Douglas? They had options to sign Hummels, and other players like Cuadrado (he isn't a SB, but he can play in all the side)... The same as Luís Suárez, the only one "part" in Barcelona needs changes and new blood is defence, you buy Luis Suárez for 85 millions of €, come on, you have forwards and need defences, use that money to buy good defence players. How can you buy a player who can not play till October for 85 millions and you have Neymar, Messi, Pedro and Deulofeu (one of the most talented players in Spain since Guti)? Even I can't understand that choice to loan him to Everton last season and buy Neymar, for me Deulofeu, Jesé, Götze, Hazard, Reus, El Shaarawy... They're better or equal to Neymar, but Neymar is brazilian and has that "point" because everyone knows about Brazil and their great players or promises.

Lately, I can't understand the great teams in that aspects. When they have more money, their choices hasn't less sense :lol:

Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:32 pm

Guys which sites for live streaming you're using :?:

All I used in the past are down and I'd really like to watch Milan-Juve on saturday...

Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:01 pm
Profile WWW

I Don't really use those live streamings, but i normally use RojaDirecta....

Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:33 pm

JeanMarc wrote:
Guys which sites for live streaming you're using :?:

All I used in the past are down and I'd really like to watch Milan-Juve on saturday...

Try this http://itsat.info/

I've watched here Juventus - Malmoe last Wednesday and it was very good, I must say

Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:48 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2229 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 149  Next