It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:00 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 players with 99 skills. 

Well, I see that some players have 99 in some skill, and they are used as a base for other god region players (Zlatan x Van Basten in ST or Varela x Roy Keane in MEN, for example), ie a 98 only it's 98 per details. I would like to hear from all of you which players deserve 99 in some attribute and why? (personal opinions).

Sun Sep 19, 2021 12:56 pm

I would say that the 99 skill should be given for the best player in that abillity he is a reference, the best in the history in each skill.

For example: Juninho Pernambucano in free kick, Messi in technique, Pelé in attack, maybe Gérson in long pass accuracy, etc...

Sun Sep 19, 2021 3:32 pm
Profile WWW

Bola Clássica wrote:
I would say that the 99 skill should be given for the best player in that abillity he is a reference, the best in the history in each skill.

For example: Juninho Pernambucano in free kick, Messi in technique, Pelé in attack, maybe Gérson in long pass accuracy, etc...

It's a very interesting debate. In game, both 98 and 99 have little difference in practice, but I think symbolically it has a very large distance. When comparing Bergkamp and Ronaldinho with Zidane, for example. Perhaps what takes 99 TEC from them is Zidane, who can be said to be the "God of TEC", even if in game the difference is very small.

I disagree with Messi on Technique and Gerson on LPA. Messi is one of the best, but there are more guys who do more with a touch than he does. I don't know if Messi would have 99 on anything. Gerson has wonderful long passes, the one in the 1970 World Cup final is magnificent, but I think he doesn't even compare to guys like Pirlo and especially Platini, who tried and almost always got it right. I would give 96 to Gerson at max.

Sun Sep 19, 2021 3:42 pm

Quote:
In game, both 98 and 99 have little difference in practice

If I remember correctly, the difference between 98 and 99 is bigger than the difference between 78 and 79 for example. The gaps get bigger as the stats go higher.

Sun Sep 19, 2021 3:53 pm

StuartBannigan wrote:
Quote:
In game, both 98 and 99 have little difference in practice

If I remember correctly, the difference between 98 and 99 is bigger than the difference between 78 and 79 for example. The gaps get bigger as the stats go higher.

Yes, I have that impression too. I mean, you can understand this in more exaggerated numbers, like the difference between 20-21 or 35-36. But especially when creating stats this difference is crucial. The difference becomes much bigger when we know that one is the best at this skill and the others are not. The "god region" is something that surely must be taken surgically, or any 95+ turns 99, as some who still think Adriano has 99 SP, for example, just because his kick is very strong . In other words, the difference between 98 and 99 in stats making is much bigger than in game.

Sun Sep 19, 2021 3:56 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]