It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:07 am

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 Overrated and underrated players in PES 

In your opinion, considering your PES version, who are the overrated and underrated players?

Mine: PES 2019

Overrated:

De Gea
Philippe Coutinho

Underrated:

Son Heung-Min
Bebeto (legend)
Lugano (legend)

Fri Oct 22, 2021 3:47 pm
Profile WWW

Bola Clássica wrote:
In your opinion, considering your PES version, who are the overrated and underrated players?

Overrated:

De Gea
Philippe Coutinho

Underrated:

Son Heung-Min
Bebeto (legend)
Lugano (legend)

All legends, with some exceptions (Maradona, Zidane, Kahn etc.) are underrated in recent PES, as they are meant to be evolved in MyClub rather than being focused on reality. Ronaldo 92, Romário 91, Zico 92, Maldini and Baresi 88, Aldair 76 and many others. I mean, none of them are even better than Neymar in overall :lol: :lol: :lol: Piqué (an overrated example) is 90, better than Baresi and Maldini :lol: , Koulibaly and Hummels are on their level. Aldair isn't even better than Lucas Veríssimo (???)

Everything I mentioned refers to PES 20.

Fri Oct 22, 2021 4:57 pm

Mikerdead39 wrote:
Bola Clássica wrote:

Overrated:

De Gea
Philippe Coutinho

Underrated:

Son Heung-Min
Bebeto (legend)
Lugano (legend)

All legends, with some exceptions (Maradona, Zidane, Kahn etc.) are underrated in recent PES, as they are meant to be evolved in MyClub rather than being focused on reality. Ronaldo 92, Romário 91, Zico 92, Maldini and Baresi 88, Aldair 76 and many others. I mean, none of them are even better than Neymar in overall :lol: :lol: :lol: Piqué (an overrated example) is 90, better than Baresi and Maldini :lol: , Koulibaly and Hummels are on their level. Aldair isn't even better than Lucas Veríssimo (???)

Agreed. I just gave some extremely example that cames to my mind.

Bebeto 85 and Coutinho 89 is ridiculous. Also, De Gea 90 gives us an impression he is one of the greatest GK of all time. Lugano 81 is extremely low as well.

I didnt know that Aldair is 76 in PES 20. Really? Thats outrageous!

Fri Oct 22, 2021 5:44 pm
Profile WWW

I know for sure that Konami first thinks of a max overall for a player and then gives him the stats in order to reach it. But because they overrate some players and underrate others (they've been doing that since the early years of the franchise), many players end up with stupid values. I also believe that Konami changed (again!) how much the stats influence the overall in that crap of eFootball 2022. I tried to replicate Cristiano Ronaldo, Messi and Lewandowski in PES 2017 (the stats system there is the same until PES 2021) and they end up having respectively 83, 84 and 84.

Fri Oct 22, 2021 5:57 pm

Interista93 wrote:
I know for sure that Konami first thinks of a max overall for a player and then gives him the stats in order to reach it. But because they overrate some players and underrate others (they've been doing that since the early years of the franchise), many players end up with stupid values. I also believe that Konami changed (again!) how much the stats influence the overall in that crap of eFootball 2022. I tried to replicate Cristiano Ronaldo, Messi and Lewandowski in PES 2017 (the stats system there is the same until PES 2021) and they end up having respectively 83, 84 and 84.

Yeah :lol: In EFootball, any player with an average of 80 in the important attributes for the position gets a frighteningly high overall. I still don't understand this current system very well, but without a doubt it is the worst of all.

Fri Oct 22, 2021 6:08 pm

Bola Clássica wrote:

I didnt know that Aldair is 76 in PES 20. Really? Thats outrageous!

Incredibly, yes. Here it is: https://www.pesmaster.com/pt/h-nogueira ... er/263776/

Fri Oct 22, 2021 6:10 pm

Martins in PES 5 and Adriano in PES 6 are the best examples of overrated players :mrgreen:

Fri Oct 22, 2021 6:49 pm

Literally almost all the classic players back then were insanely overrated and others were poorly rated because they didn't have a clue about them.

Fri Oct 22, 2021 8:21 pm

Mikerdead39 wrote:
Bola Clássica wrote:

Overrated:

De Gea
Philippe Coutinho

Underrated:

Son Heung-Min
Bebeto (legend)
Lugano (legend)

they are lowkey telling us that classic players suck azz. :mrgreen: :lol:

Fri Oct 22, 2021 8:23 pm
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]