It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:20 am

Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 I need hidden sets 

Hello everyone, I am addressing the creator of the set of the footballers Suat Mamat, Alaattin Baydar and Adolf Scherer.

The reason is so that you can please provide your set so I can put it in my PES since I am doing an all stars of all the national teams, I would appreciate it if you would allow me to see it and if you feel uncomfortable, thank you anyway for reading this publication.

(excuse my english)

Thu Nov 09, 2023 4:33 pm

Me too :(

Thu Nov 09, 2023 9:21 pm

I'd like hidden sets too, please.

Sat Nov 11, 2023 6:48 am

Me too!!

Sun Nov 12, 2023 9:37 pm

I also agree with you. I don't know why some players' pages are not shown! Yesterday I created India national team in my PES game. When I wanted to create the player Neville D'SOUZA, I was not allowed to access his capabilities. :? :!:

Mon Nov 13, 2023 9:21 am

I think is because we just made a profile, that's why we can't still see them

Mon Dec 04, 2023 6:40 pm

we cannot see them because people used to copy paste stats from here on other pages, i have requested the admins to see them a couple of times, but had no success on it...

Fri Dec 08, 2023 10:42 pm

If so, I have a suggestion.

1- There is a Japanese manga site that has a system that does not allow others to capture the screen. If we can apply this system to this site, it will be good.

2- If we are able to form members who will track those sites that copy player statistics from this site. Then they somehow report the content stolen. I do not know what the mechanism is for implementing this proposal.

3- The last suggestion: I may not like this matter at all. But if we have no other choice. Only visitors who register on the site and who already have a profile on the site are allowed to view statistics. To make it easier for us to know who is copying statistics to other sites. Whoever is found to have stolen the content, his subscription to the site will be deleted.

Sat Dec 09, 2023 8:44 am

Pelusa10 wrote:
1- There is a Japanese manga site that has a system that does not allow others to capture the screen. If we can apply this system to this site, it will be good.

There are many websites with such feature. But there's no need to capture the screen. You can simply write down the content somewhere.

Pelusa10 wrote:
2- If we are able to form members who will track those sites that copy player statistics from this site. Then they somehow report the content stolen. I do not know what the mechanism is for implementing this proposal.

That would take us nowhere. YouTube has the same issue with plenty of channels and nobody does anything. Why would it be different for us?

Pelusa10 wrote:
3- The last suggestion: I may not like this matter at all. But if we have no other choice. Only visitors who register on the site and who already have a profile on the site are allowed to view statistics. To make it easier for us to know who is copying statistics to other sites. Whoever is found to have stolen the content, his subscription to the site will be deleted.

The deleted user would simply create a new account. I say this from experience.

Sat Dec 09, 2023 1:11 pm

Pelusa10 wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Let me tell you something: A bit over your post is a a reply by the user simone_pisani. Why am I telling you this? Because this pathetic little wanker copied multiple stats from our forum, created an own forum and even wanted to be praised for "his" work. He got banned for this and guess what? He returned for several times, received multiple bans and yet comes back like herpes. Instead of criticizing us without knowing the facts, better blame those idiots.
And another reason why I won't share my stats: Those guys who receive them aren't thankful for them. Yesterday I received this message here:
Quote:
can you give me the idden sets of 5 players I've been searching for a lot ?
Bloomer
Negrete
Van Himst
Skoblar
Stuhlfauth

No please, no thanks, no matters at all. Another user that received stats from me later insulted me and other mods because he didn't have access to the entire hidden section - another one received multiple stats from me, disappeared for years and then cried about the hidden section as well. Why should I or the others be motivated then to share our work?

Sat Dec 09, 2023 4:37 pm

gurkenjoe93 wrote:
Pelusa10 wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Let me tell you something: A bit over your post is a a reply by the user simone_pisani. Why am I telling you this? Because this pathetic little wanker copied multiple stats from our forum, created an own forum and even wanted to be praised for "his" work. He got banned for this and guess what? He returned for several times, received multiple bans and yet comes back like herpes. Instead of criticizing us without knowing the facts, better blame those idiots.
And another reason why I won't share my stats: Those guys who receive them aren't thankful for them. Yesterday I received this message here:
Quote:
can you give me the idden sets of 5 players I've been searching for a lot ?
Bloomer
Negrete
Van Himst
Skoblar
Stuhlfauth

No please, no thanks, no matters at all. Another user that received stats from me later insulted me and other mods because he didn't have access to the entire hidden section - another one received multiple stats from me, disappeared for years and then cried about the hidden section as well. Why should I or the others be motivated then to share our work?

You are right in what you say. Know that you are doing your best to create this content. I never knew before why we couldn't reach those statistics. But no one will blame you now that the matter has become clear to us.

Sat Dec 09, 2023 5:02 pm

so how is someone supposed to create such players ?

Sat Dec 09, 2023 5:41 pm

Biondi wrote:
so how is someone supposed to create such players ?

Anyone bothered to actually research a bit, watch some games and then create set on his own? No, it's easier this way.

Sat Dec 09, 2023 8:39 pm

Quote:

After this umpteenth series of gratuitous and idiotic offenses, I leave this site forever.

Tue Dec 12, 2023 9:23 pm

simone_pisani wrote:
Quote:

After this umpteenth series of gratuitous and idiotic offenses, I leave this site forever.

Yeah, you already announced that in the past and you still came back. And as I already told you in the past: You are not the victim here, so don't act like one.

Tue Dec 12, 2023 10:13 pm
Reply to topic   [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next