It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:11 am

Reply to topic  [ 2229 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106 ... 149  Next
 Free Area 

This Thread is devoted to Off topic.

Use this topic to talk about everything, in order to avoid clogging the other threads..

Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:50 pm
Profile WWW

Interista93 wrote:
artemds wrote:
Hello everybody, I am happy to be back, and I am glad you allow I can use this account again, I want to apologies the people I disrespect, things went bad, My apologies to Stuart, GurkenJoe, and especially Interista, still I have my own opinins about some subjects (teams or stats) but that is not reason for my past behavior.

Greetens to all.

Things like that unfortunately happen. As far as you understood, it's all good I guess. Apologies accepted.

Thanks a lot men. Really sorry again.

Fri Jul 16, 2021 1:44 am

there is some item or page in this foro of faces next gen pes 2011-2013? :v

Sun Jul 18, 2021 7:32 am

They lasted too much without incidents, we have now Schumacher V Hill vibes all over again. :lol:

Sun Jul 18, 2021 2:35 pm

It's never a boring day when you're an Everton fan...

Mon Jul 19, 2021 11:59 pm

StuartBannigan wrote:
It's never a boring day when you're an Everton fan...

31 year old, so it can be either Sigurđsson or Delph.

Tue Jul 20, 2021 12:15 am

It's Sigurdsson, there have been rumours the last few days.

Tue Jul 20, 2021 12:35 am

https://www.gamesradar.com/pes-2022-ren ... e-to-play/

Am I the only one who finds it sad how Konami has given up everything that PES stood for only to become a Fortnite style clone of the FIFA series?

Sat Jul 24, 2021 3:03 pm

gurkenjoe93 wrote:
https://www.gamesradar.com/pes-2022-renamed-efootball-and-going-free-to-play/

Am I the only one who finds it sad how Konami has given up everything that PES stood for only to become a Fortnite style clone of the FIFA series?

I'm with you. It was already sad when they added "eFootball" in the name PES. I guess this was bound to happen.

Sat Jul 24, 2021 3:11 pm

The PES we knew slowly started to die once they gave up with the Special Abilities and the Acceleration, Shot Technique and Aggression stats. :(

Sat Jul 24, 2021 6:11 pm

El Capo wrote:
The PES we knew slowly started to die once they gave up with the Special Abilities and the Acceleration, Shot Technique and Aggression stats. :(

Konami gradually made it more and more similar to FIFA. The game eventually lost its uniqueness. Now it might be even worse than FIFA.

Sat Jul 24, 2021 6:44 pm

That is way I use pes 2011 in laptop... really perfect.

Sat Jul 24, 2021 10:07 pm

One question that's been bugging me for a while now: Do you guys use give offensive sweepers (Beckenbauer style) SWP as prime position ingame or CB? I've started to assign them just the latter (even for Beckenbauer) since it's the only way that they can use Playstyle cards like Pinpoint pass, Long Ranger or Offensive Fullback, with SWP as position you just end up with a sweeper à la Schulz or Picchi who just focuses on defensive duties (in PES 5/6 this even prevents the sweeper from going forward at crosses, no matter if he's 2 metres and the other CB is 1,60 m tall lol).
Konami apparently planned to add another sweeper position (called "Offensiver Libero" in German, guess "Offensive/Attack-minded sweper" in English) to replicate the Beckenbauer style as well at any point of PES 2011-2013 but scrapped it for unknown reasons (yet you can still find it among the other positions in the language files).
Would be interesting to know what you guys do there ;)

Mon Jul 26, 2021 5:26 pm

One thing I like about the new games: you can accurately replicate the libero position. I play PES 2020 and there's an option called "fluid formation", which lets you have a formation for when you have the ball, and one for when you don't have the ball. So even though the SWP position isn't in that game, you can set your player to be a CB when you don't have the ball, and a DMF when you do have the ball, which makes him join the attack and get into playmaking positions. It's really fun to use, especially with guys like Beckenbauer and Morten Olsen who have the abilities of an elite midfielder.

One of many reasons why I think the gameplay is better in the newer games, if they used the new engine but bring back stats like ST, DS, AGG, MEN, TMW etc. then it would be able to replicate players almost perfectly.

Mon Jul 26, 2021 5:44 pm

gurkenjoe93 wrote:
One question that's been bugging me for a while now: Do you guys use give offensive sweepers (Beckenbauer style) SWP as prime position ingame or CB? I've started to assign them just the latter (even for Beckenbauer) since it's the only way that they can use Playstyle cards like Pinpoint pass, Long Ranger or Offensive Fullback, with SWP as position you just end up with a sweeper à la Schulz or Picchi who just focuses on defensive duties (in PES 5/6 this even prevents the sweeper from going forward at crosses, no matter if he's 2 metres and the other CB is 1,60 m tall lol).
Konami apparently planned to add another sweeper position (called "Offensiver Libero" in German, guess "Offensive/Attack-minded sweper" in English) to replicate the Beckenbauer style as well at any point of PES 2011-2013 but scrapped it for unknown reasons (yet you can still find it among the other positions in the language files).
Would be interesting to know what you guys do there ;)

When I play Pes 2011, in order for a central defender to actually push himself in attack, I go to "Game plan", "Change directives" and put the option "Double Central Defender". I can set this to happen when my team is tied, and / or ahead and / or behind with a numerical scale from 0 to 120, which is the maximum. And in fact, depending on the situation or game situations that have been set, with this option, the central defender finds him in attack trying to create dangerous situations. I noticed that this also happens with defenders who have a not so high Aggression level, and therefore in theory they should not go too far.But of course the position on the field of that player, as you have pointed out, must be CB and not SWP.It should also be noted that the general evaluation of the player is better in the primary position in which he is marked, and therefore for example a Beckenbauer marked as the primary position of SWP, moved, during the game, to the secondary position of CB, will have a lower of the general evaluation than the first.

Mon Jul 26, 2021 11:01 pm

Imagine losing both Ramos and Varane and paying that amount of money to a player that isn't even a world class CB :lol:
Those sums would have already been enormous if they had been paid when he was still a world class left back but nowadays it's just madness (I guess Perez plans to get the record for most goals scored in a La Liga season by signing Haaland and Mbappé and also for the most conceded goals by making Alaba the leader of the Real defence lol)..

Fri Jul 30, 2021 3:32 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2229 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106 ... 149  Next