It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:10 am

Reply to topic  [ 2231 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124 ... 149  Next
 Free Area 

This Thread is devoted to Off topic.

Use this topic to talk about everything, in order to avoid clogging the other threads..

Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:50 pm
Profile WWW

They can go full PES and put TAA as regista covered with Jones and Elliott and put Gomez as RB, Klopp apparently has nothing to lose. :lol:

Sun Oct 23, 2022 10:41 am

El Capo wrote:
They can go full PES and put TAA as regista covered with Jones and Elliott and put Gomez as RB, Klopp apparently has nothing to lose. :lol:

lol, my PES game is obsessed with putting David Beckham as DMF because he’s rated as a 93 in that position, because the game values LPA so highly in that position :D But actually Jones is pretty useless and they need Gomez at CB because Konaté and Matip are never fit, so their current 3rd choice is Nat Phillips :lol: They played Milner at RB against Forest which is just embarrassing. The whole squad needs completely rebuilt. Meanwhile in the summer they buy two teenagers and then spend £85m on a striker that looks like he barely knows how to play football, when that money could have been used to strengthen the rest of the squad :lol:

Sun Oct 23, 2022 12:51 pm

The two biggest puzzles of the season so far: How could Juve let de Ligt go without any sort of will to keep him? And of course: Why Barca instead of Bayern, Lewy?

Wed Oct 26, 2022 9:27 pm

gurkenjoe93 wrote:
The two biggest puzzles of the season so far: How could Juve let de Ligt go without any sort of will to keep him? And of course: Why Barca instead of Bayern, Lewy?

De Ligt was a flop at Juventus. They payed him way too much for what he showed. It's always better having someone doing well in another team than doing not well in yours.
I questioned Lewandowski's move since the transfer was official. Why leaving a successful team for one in obvious downfall? Inter could've sign him instead of bringing Lukaku back. :lol:

Wed Oct 26, 2022 9:34 pm

I don't think de Ligt was a flop at Juventus, he performed well enough, he was just held back by shitty systems and coaching and having to play as cover for his 40 year old partners in defence. Now he has much more freedom, not just because he has better teammates but because he has Neuer behind him which allows him to play more aggressively, it just suits him more than the very safe and rigid style played in Italy and especially by Juve.

About Lewa, well he's always been incredibly ambitious, he just wanted to challenge and prove himself. He had basically nothing more to prove at Bayern so bringing Barca back to the top would be a way to even further boost his legacy. Especially when his main rival for the position of best player in the world and current Ballon d'Or winner would be directly competing against him. Just think back to how he was acting when he was competing with Aubameyang for the Torjägerkanone, he was desperate to score more goals than him, it seemed to be his main focus rather than actually winning games. Also he seems to have an interest in being a celebrity and more marketable, and playing for Barca simply gets you more media attention than playing for Bayern. He's the closest player to Cristiano in terms of personality and mentality.

What's embarrassing on the other hand is that he always talked about wanting to play for Real Madrid instead, so this just makes him look like a mercenary who only cares about his legacy on the pitch and not off the pitch, I think by the end of his career he'll be like Zlatan or someone similar, who isn't really loved by the fans of any club he's played at because of his individualistic personality (although maybe Milan fans truly love Zlatan now).

Wed Oct 26, 2022 10:42 pm

This is off-point but I'd say Ibra would be loved by PSG fans. And as a Man United fan I'd say pretty loved by us since we'd been deprived of mentally tough fighting players since Ferguson left. I was there for every game he played at Old Trafford and we all loved him

Thu Oct 27, 2022 11:25 am
Profile WWW

https://twitter.com/eurofootcom/status/ ... 1825850372

Who needs Lewandowski when you have Choupo Goating? :D
Just kidding, another safe win. Inter should have been awarded a penalty and Martinez should have scored as well but apart from that I was a bit disappointed from their style of play.
And before I forget it: Bayern, BVB and SGE are already in the round of last 16, Leipzig has good chance as well and Leverkusen at least goes to EL. Greetings who all the guys who mocked the BL as farmers league..

Tue Nov 01, 2022 10:14 pm

gurkenjoe93 wrote:
https://twitter.com/eurofootcom/status/1587558471825850372

Who needs Lewandowski when you have Choupo Goating? :D
Just kidding, another safe win. Inter should have been awarded a penalty and Martinez should have scored as well but apart from that I was a bit disappointed from their style of play.
And before I forget it: Bayern, BVB and SGE are already in the round of last 16, Leipzig has good chance as well and Leverkusen at least goes to EL. Greetings who all the guys who mocked the BL as farmers league..

German teams can never be considered weak, and I never saw a chance for us to beat Bayern. :lol:

Tue Nov 01, 2022 10:19 pm

gurkenjoe93 wrote:
https://twitter.com/eurofootcom/status/1587558471825850372

Damn, what a crakcer. Never expected much from Moting, but it is nice to see he's doing well for himself in the BL.

Tue Nov 01, 2022 10:26 pm
Profile WWW

https://mobile.twitter.com/3gerardpique ... 2917184512

You made it. You finally broke him. You finally won. You ripped someone apart. Someone who was always happy, who was always smiling. Someone who didn't deserve the hate. Someone who did nothing but help people. Someone who loved with all his heart.

Thu Nov 03, 2022 7:25 pm

Scared of the turtle, gurke? :mrgreen:

Mon Nov 07, 2022 4:09 pm

Bayern can win easily. This will be another PSG failure. Borussia Dortmund vs Chelsea is a 50/50, but I don't see many chances for Eintracht Frankfurt and not a single one for RB Leipzig.
The Italian teams should have no problem whatsoever. Maybe Milan has a more difficult match compared to Inter and Napoli. What makes me laugh is Liverpool vs Real Madrid, again.

Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:37 pm

El Capo wrote:
Scared of the turtle, gurke? :mrgreen:

The only PSG player I'm scared of is Keylor Navas who turns into world's best GK when playing against us :D
Joke aside: Scared is the wrong word, of course you have respect for Mbappé, Messi, Ramos, Neymar and all those other guys who play for PSG. It will be a tough matchup although I think that we have good chance if our back four (especially de Ligt and Davies) is completely fit.
Anyway, it's round of 16, so you should respect every opponent there - especially Frankfurt since they wiped enough asses of "big" clubs in the last years who underestimated them..

Tue Nov 08, 2022 4:27 pm

Ah, Muslera, Godín, Cáceres... Here we go again, boys. Nice to see R. Araújo might be able to play. Also great to see Canobbio and de la Cruz on the list, Arrascaeta too.

Fri Nov 11, 2022 12:54 am
Profile WWW

Trivelocco wrote:
Ah, Muslera, Godín, Cáceres... Here we go again, boys. Nice to see R. Araújo might be able to play. Also great to see Canobbio and de la Cruz on the list, Arrascaeta too.

Unfortunately Godín is an active retired player.

Arrascaeta has the same problem Kaká had, pubis injury. Let's hope he can perform his best.

It would be nice to see him behind Darwin and Suarez, even if only for a few minutes in some games.

Sat Nov 12, 2022 11:05 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 2231 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124 ... 149  Next