It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:06 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2218 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 148  Next
 Free Area 

This Thread is devoted to Off topic.

Use this topic to talk about everything, in order to avoid clogging the other threads..

Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:50 pm
Profile WWW

Curly wrote:
In Holland there is a new wonderkid playing for PSV. He is just 17 years old and the sensation of the league this season so far (he is the youngest player ever to make a hattrick in Holland). I'm wondering how well he'll fare against the defenders of Milan next week but here is a compilation of his last match:

I heard about this player, I'm very curious to see him in a full match with Milan..

3 great goals, really interesting..

Anyway, I'm surprised by his dribbling style: he doesn't look at the ball, but he looks directly in the eyes of his opponement.. really strange :)

Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:27 pm

Yeah I will be in the stadium next week :) Also his shot is incredible: he is already taking the freekicks and corners. But the entire team is young: last saturday the average age was 20.4 years and the oldest player was 22...

Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:24 am

Hi to all mates, sorry on this longer break but right now I don't have time for our forum and internet in general.. I'll try be online as much as I can, but these months I don't have time for PC..

Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:14 pm

Simcav wrote:
Curly wrote:
In Holland there is a new wonderkid playing for PSV. He is just 17 years old and the sensation of the league this season so far (he is the youngest player ever to make a hattrick in Holland). I'm wondering how well he'll fare against the defenders of Milan next week but here is a compilation of his last match:

I heard about this player, I'm very curious to see him in a full match with Milan..

3 great goals, really interesting..

Anyway, I'm surprised by his dribbling style: he doesn't look at the ball, but he looks directly in the eyes of his opponement.. really strange :)

Unfortunatly Bakkali was injured so you'll have to wait till next week ;)

But still proud on Cocu's kindergarten:

Zoet (Gk - 22 years old)

Brenet (RB - 19) - Bruma (CB - 21) - Rekik (CB - 18) - Willems (LB - 19)
Wijnaldum (22) - Schaars (29) - Maher (20)
Park (32) - Matavz (24) - Depay (19)

Substitutes: Locadia (19), Jozefzoon (22) and Hiljemark (21)

Next week the 17 year old will probably start. Unfortunatly PSV doesn't have the money to keep this team 4-5 years. Else they might challenge the best teams of Europe

Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:07 am

Yeah he turned 20 last month. He is one of the biggest Dutch talents and already an international that does challenge Sneijder. PSV bought him for 6 million this transfer window, but he hasn't showed his real talent this season so far.

Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:24 am
Amministratore

I read only today that Stefanescu died tuesday...
Goodbye Costica...

Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:12 pm

Deserved victory. Congrats ;)

Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:06 am
Amministratore

They want to buy Alessandro Matri :roll: One of the most useless player in Serie A...
We need a box to box midfielder and an advanced midfielder, we can't play with ridicolous players like Boateng...

Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:10 am
Amministratore

Yes, we need a central defender but there aren't good players in this position for our budget.
For example, 18 mln for Astori is not a good sign IMHO and we don't have 30-35 mln for buying Subotic or other good central defenders.

Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:20 am

JeanMarc wrote:
I can't describe how much I hate that funny retard Galliani, and his "great" signings like Vieri, Oliveira, Dhorasso, Taiwo, Didac and plenty of others...

Now he wants that bloody amateur Matri?! It's a suicide to give 12 millions for a 29 years old shitty player..

We need new quality defenders..Urgently..Not offensive players...

Above all we need finally Galliani to quit his job..And put Maldini on his position..

You can buy Bruma after two years for ~10 million 8-)

Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:25 am

Milan deserves a better central defender, but IMO a team like this deserves a total different kind of Defence. No one of Mexes, Constant, Abate, Zapata, Bonera deserve to stay in a team like Milan. About ten years ago, Milan had players like Maldini, Stam, Nesta, Cafu.. The level now is totally different. Only De Sciglio seems to me a very good player, even if he's really young..
Anyway, Matri is a player who deserves spaces in order to score some goals, but I don't think that with the kind of play of Milan he will do something good. Balotelli wants all the balls and he will be the starter of every match because he's the best player of the team. There will not be space for Matri in this team, and also if he will find how to play some matches, the kind of play of Milan (and first of all Balotelli) will not help him.

Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:38 am
Amministratore

JeanMarc, in your opinion which central defender Milan should buy?

Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:21 am

Hummels? Or Sakho?

Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:49 am
Amministratore

I don't think Juventus wants to sale Chiellini :mrgreen:
The ruin of Milan was the pharaonic salaries given to old players like Dida, Favalli, Ronaldinho, Beckham, etc

Curly wrote:
Hummels? Or Sakho?

Hummels is too expensive and I don't think he wants to live the runner European champions and join Milan.. however, we have enough "crazy" defenders, we need a solid and consistent central defender.

Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:17 am

27DONI72 wrote:
I don't think Juventus wants to sale Chiellini :mrgreen:
The ruin of Milan was the pharaonic salaries given to old players like Dida, Favalli, Ronaldinho, Beckham, etc

That's why I didn't name him ;) Boating to Schalke btw so Milan has more money to buy a defender (or room to get Kaka). I don't know the fee though

Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:21 am
Reply to topic   [ 2218 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 148  Next