It is currently Mon May 06, 2024 11:01 am

Reply to topic  [ 2236 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 150  Next
 Free Area 

This Thread is devoted to Off topic.

Use this topic to talk about everything, in order to avoid clogging the other threads..

Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:50 pm
Profile WWW

I'd rather say this competition has no interest at all, who cares to know who among multi-bilionaire Real, Barça, Bayern, Chelsea, Man U and so on are gonna win the trophy this year or the next? It has become an oligarchic competition for decades without any equity, same goes for all championships. Football is dead, long life to football...

Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:56 pm
Profile WWW

I don't think that, It's true the old school football was better because every team had their own stars... The best players of the best teams confront the best players of their leagues (something that, right now can't happen, when a team is good and isn't one of the "top" it hasn't too much time until the great teams buy every player, look at Borussia or at Atlético).

I mean, modern football still being football... Not the best, but still being this sport, and it still being beautyful with lot of things. And it's interesting when the great teams confront with great teams in Champions League, and too is interesting "normal" teams confront in their leagues. But if you want a competition like the old ones, could take a look at UEFA Europa League the teams have more or less the same level

The only thing is true is: Modern football is a shit if we compare it with the old one

Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:12 pm

No chance, MagicDip is right here. Today all the quality is gathered in dozen rich clubs, meanwhile all the other clubs are just big piece of shit. That's why those "big" teams have those records like Real's 20 wins in a row or individual like Ronaldo & Messi, it's easy when 99 % of their opponents are amateurs...

There are no more "bandiere" like Riva, Bulgarelli, Rivera, who spend whole career in the club they were raised..Today young talents aged 16-17 are immediately transferred to rich clubs where some of them manage to expoit their talent and become great players but most of them vanish like Bojan Krkić for instance...

Europa League competition is a big joke, watched recently Rijeka-Feyenoord game and from those 22 players just 4-5 can trap the ball, all the others look like the thunder hit them when trapping the ball, usually the ball bounces from the ground above their knees or even it passes below their boots :lol:

Fri Dec 19, 2014 9:15 pm
Profile WWW

Lately I read an article about Jorge Mendes. Among other reasons, football has become what it is due to people like that (with the Bosman act) who orchestrate twisted moves and speculate on human beings like they were modern slaves one buy here and sell there without any other consideration than $$$$$ (since the players are paid millions,they shut the fuck up and accept anything). Fans and socios are also brainless to buy 100€ jerseys made by children in China and Pakistan in miserable work conditions to fed all this shitstem, everybody's happy at the end when they proudly show all their stuff every week end in the stadiums. Poor World we're living in...

Sat Dec 20, 2014 2:56 pm
Profile WWW

Merry christmas to all you guys :)

Wed Dec 24, 2014 2:06 pm

gurkenjoe93 wrote:
Merry christmas to all you guys :)

Merry Christmas too

Wed Dec 24, 2014 4:25 pm

Thanks, Merry Christmas to all of you as well.

Wed Dec 24, 2014 5:45 pm
Profile WWW

The same here, Merry Christmas for all of you guys ;)

Thu Dec 25, 2014 8:18 pm

I think It's late right now but... HAPPY NEW YEAR 2015 to everybody

Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:02 pm

Cristiano_Naniano wrote:
I think It's late right now but... HAPPY NEW YEAR 2015 to everybody

The same here, although i don't know you guys, but giving late the "New Year" to family and friends is "normal" here. :lol:

Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:49 pm

R.I.P. Junior Malanda :cry:

Sat Jan 10, 2015 6:35 pm

What do you think about the FIFA XI of this year? I found weird that Iniesta has been choose i, and what's worst, having David Luiz & Thiago Silva in the defense when Hummels, the Butcher of Godín and Pepe having a better year that those right now the pair of CB most overrated of the world right now...

Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:23 pm

Well, the world champion who didn't disappear in big games, voted only on third place, Luiz/Silva instead of Godin/Boateng in best XI, Iniesta instead of Rakitic/Modric, there's no reason to take that voting for serious..
El Capo Del Cartel wrote:
and what's worst, having David Luiz & Thiago Silva in the defense when Hummels, the Butcher of Godín and Pepe having a better year that those right now the pair of CB most overrated of the world right now...

Pepe? You can't be serious, he surely wasn't better than Silva. Same goes for Hummels who had many bad performances this year..

Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:40 pm

gurkenjoe93 wrote:
El Capo Del Cartel wrote:
and what's worst, having David Luiz & Thiago Silva in the defense when Hummels, the Butcher of Godín and Pepe having a better year that those right now the pair of CB most overrated of the world right now...

Pepe? You can't be serious, he surely wasn't better than Silva. Same goes for Hummels who had many bad performances this year..

Yup mate, Pepe right now is one of the best CB's of the world right now, it's right now a shame that his "reputation" is still mark him, besides Silva has decline his level a lot since the WC

Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:59 pm
Amministratore

45545325675434 useless goals and a hilariously World Cup are enough to win Golden Ball if you have good sponsor.

Neuer, Di Maria, Muller, Godin, Diego Costa, Robben and Sergio Ramos too would deserved to win this trophy more than CR7.

Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:16 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2236 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 150  Next