Consistency: 6

CARDS:
P04 - Darting Run
P05 - Mazing Run
P14 - Free Roaming

SPECIAL ABILITIES: Dribbling - Tactical - Dribbling - Side - Scoring

Attack/Defence Awareness Card: Attack Minded

Mon Nov 21, 2016 2:02 am

He never was that good, with those stats he could be in Spanish first division or good Europe team like his brother, and he was a player of second division.

He always played in second and third division in Spain, only Bolivar and Levadiakos as first division teams. With all my respect, right now in modern football Greek and South America aren't at the same level of European first leagues.

Mon Nov 21, 2016 4:34 pm

Cristiano_Naniano wrote:
He never was that good, with those stats he could be in Spanish first division or good Europe team like his brother, and he was a player of second division.

He always played in second and third division in Spain, only Bolivar and Levadiakos as first division teams. With all my respect, right now in modern football Greek and South America aren't at the same level of European first leagues.

Yeah maybe , but first , look how boca Juniors made Sevilla look like a second division team even Guillermo Barros Schelotto put several youth players of Reserve team.

Yeah maybe i can decrease some abilitys but , i am only represent him in a decent way how he is doing a greats performances back in those years with Bolivar , even they catch the semifinal (Historycal for the club since 2003-2004) against San Lorenzo ( who will be the champion of Libertadores in that year ).

Feel free to suggest values...

Mon Nov 21, 2016 5:12 pm

Well testing the stats in psd doesnt looks like a monster.
He play in southamerica so what? doesnt mean he needs all white values.

Mon Nov 21, 2016 5:37 pm

artemds wrote:
Well testing the stats in psd doesnt looks like a monster.
He play in southamerica so what? doesnt mean he needs all white values.

I never would say that :lol:

It's just an argument, he never played in first division in Europe and with those stats he could be considered for the National Team.

TheGreatRossonero wrote:
Yeah maybe , but first , look how boca Juniors made Sevilla look like a second division team even Guillermo Barros Schelotto put several youth players of Reserve team.

If you think Sevilla 3-4 Boca is making Sevilla looks like a second division team... When Albacete destroyed Falcao's Atlético, Atlético was a youth team then

I do not criticize South American football, I'm just obvius, you always defend it with some singular matches when a team from there win a team from Europe, but the truth is in last 15 years Fifa club world cup has (from 2000 to 2015):
Europe: 8 champions (from Spain, Germany, Italy and England)
South America: 4 champions (All of them from Brazil)

And the intercontinental cup from 1990 to 2004 has:
Europe: 10 champions (from Italy, Spain, England, Germany, Portugal, Serbia and Netherlands)
South America: 5 champions (From Argentina and Brazil)

South America can't compete with Europe in modern football, and only Brazil and Argentina could play at the same level of European teams, and not always.

It's like if I do a Jonathan Soriano's set for the seasons of 14-15, his good perfomances and stadistics if we don't count the team, the league and even his unlucky years in other top teams, he should be with values like 90 for ATT, ST and AGG :lol:

Tue Nov 22, 2016 3:45 pm

Well the gap is bigger between southamerican and European futbol in last years is a fact, but those stats are inferior to Jordi Alba and he is left side back.
Those stats are the same of a second division player he has 80 in agression and 82 in response been a WF, I mean with that aggression he will be always in the middle. I dont see him as the monster.

Yes but the talent is in southamerica, you just have Cruyiff as a master of the game, We have Di stefano, Messi, Maradona, Pelé...

Tue Nov 22, 2016 5:40 pm

And Jordi Alba is a player of FC Barcelona, one the best teams in the world... Juanmi didn't have the level for Espanyol or Getafe (they didn't want to sign him, thats why he went to Bolivar) :lol:

Regarding values, it was only a joke about Jonathan Soriano, I haven't any problem with those values for Juanmi. My problems came mostly with RES and shot values.

Spoiler: show
artemds wrote:
Yes but the talent is in southamerica, you just have Cruyiff as a master of the game, We have Di stefano, Messi, Maradona, Pelé...

Talent is useless when the tactic players start their game, thats why Europe has more World Cups than South America (and variety of nations as winners)... By the way, Zidane, Baggio, Best, Platini and Gianni Rivera are not agree with that of talent :lol:

Tue Nov 22, 2016 6:27 pm

Well I think RES can be down but that wont make a big difference...
Yes you have variety like San Marino, Lituania, Andorra... and go on
And talking about tactics in WC 70 Italy eats 4 goals in the final so is realtive...
and yes all players you mention are bellow the players I mention before.

Tue Nov 22, 2016 6:32 pm

Don't understand the FKA value, wasn't he a regular taker with that team? Even he has scored from the spot.

BTW transfermarket has him also as AMF (Don't know how reliable is that) and even his Wiki pages from english, spanish and italian languages also describe him as a midfielder.

BTW i don't understand why the discussion above proliferates so much (today is Europe > South America 8 times out of 10), or even he was compared to Alba..

I can only say that he has an strong shot (thus SP 84 is deserved.)..MEN seems to be too much for a guy who could never consolidate into a team in a top league, shouldn't be coloured if you ask me..

Tue Nov 22, 2016 7:46 pm

@Cristiano_Naniano they two different things beetwen single and team performance of a player , for example look Erwin Saavedra of Bolivar , probably he will destroy Pique or Busquets on speed and dribbling and the young man only have 20 years old , also put this example juanmi is more faster dribbling that riquelmito but riquelmito destroy for much with his close control. So where are why going with guideline. :?

About european football i prefer seen the game of Belgrano de Cordoba Vs Independiente is more exciting seen that good show, that maybe seen , Getafe vs Rayo vallecano only because is euro football.

@El Capo i was thinking the same about FK , but i am not so sure because he shared that ability with Capdevilla , so feel free to suggest you and Cristiano_Naniano.

Tue Nov 22, 2016 7:58 pm

http://www.foxsports.com.bo/news/284034 ... del-titulo

Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:20 pm
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]