Growth type: Standard/Lasting

CARDS:
S05 - Speed Merchant
P04 - Darting Run
P17 - Offensive Fullback

SPECIAL ABILITIES: -

Attack/Defence Awareness Card: Attack-Minded

INFO:
Veras Francisco das Chagas, or Louro, was a right-back who plays for Fortaleza and Corinthians, in addition to other spells at smaller clubs. Well known for his race and determination on the pitch, he managed to run the entire game without getting tired, which was a reason for testing with the player at the time. He was the best right back of 1974, winning the silver ball from PLACAR Magazine, which is well recognized by the award. In addition to his talented stamina, the player was also very fast and with a precise cross, which raised the crowd only when making the crossing. He won 5 "Campeonato Cearense", 3 "Campeonato Pernambucano", in addition to some "Torneio Ínicio" by both clubs. He passed away on December 12, 2005, and today he is honored on the list of idols of Fortaleza, where he is considered to be the best right-back in the club's history, according to journalists and players who played with him.

MORE INFO:
https://pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Francisco ... agas_Veras
https://terceirotempo.uol.com.br/que-fi ... louro-2854
https://www.opovo.com.br/jornal/colunas ... louro.html

Last edited by Mikerdead39 on Wed Feb 01, 2023 7:04 am, edited 4 times in total.

Sat Apr 25, 2020 2:22 pm

very good job but his overall seems too much for me. I have this player created in my game and just updated with this stats. His overall for PES 2019 reached 85. This cannot be right.

Thu Sep 09, 2021 6:02 pm
Profile WWW

Bola Clássica wrote:
very good job but his overall seems too much for me. I have this player created in my game and just updated with this stats. His overall for PES 2019 reached 85. This cannot be right.

The overall isn't reliable in itself to consider how good a player is in-game. After all, I noticed that side backs and defensive midfielders easily reach a high overall. What I use the overall for is to compare a player with another one with the same position and total value. I believe though that there's no need to do so for this player. He has good or at least decent technical values in almost every aspect, which combined with those monstrous stamina and mentality would make him way too overpowered. League and status of the player must be taken in consideration. He looks like one of the best side-backs in Brazil at the time. It also looks weird that he has SA and ST over 60, CUR and LPA over 80 but FKA only 50. Even if he wasn't a free kick taker, I can't see any player with those abilities being that crap from set piece.

Thu Sep 09, 2021 6:15 pm

Bola Clássica wrote:

Well, he was the best left-back in Brazil in 1974, but you're right. I think I can reduce Stamina, Mentality, Attack and a little Long Pass Accuracy, what do you think?

Thu Sep 09, 2021 6:19 pm

Interista93 wrote:
Bola Clássica wrote:

The overall isn't reliable in itself to consider how good a player is in-game. After all, I noticed that side backs and defensive midfielders easily reach a high overall. What I use the overall for is to compare a player with another one with the same position and total value. I believe though that there's no need to do so for this player. He has good or at least decent technical values in almost every aspect, which combined with those monstrous stamina and mentality would make him way too overpowered. League and status of the player must be taken in consideration. He looks like one of the best side-backs in Brazil at the time. It also looks weird that he has SA and ST over 60, CUR and LPA over 80 but FKA only 50. Even if he wasn't a free kick taker, I can't see any player with those abilities being that crap from set piece.

I agree, I'm going to increase it to 60, I put this number because I literally didn't find anything about his free kicks.

Thu Sep 09, 2021 6:22 pm

Updated Attack, Stamina, Mentality and Free Kicks

Thu Sep 09, 2021 6:24 pm

Updated and nerfed, to respect the level of the competitions he was competing in at the time. I drastically reduced attributes such as: BAL (he is often described as a skinny weakling with little strength), DA, SPA, SPS, LPA, etc. I decided to keep the Speed, Acceleration, Stamina and Mentality values high (although I lowered them a bit) as these attributes reflect his playing style - a fast full-back with good speed, with the ability to run the whole field during the 90 minutes and give his all on the field (he is really described as a monster in this respect). I modified his playing characteristics through Aggression and Attack-Minded, as he was very fond of going up to the attack to receive throws and make fast passes with Amilton Rocha, adding to the fact that he seems not to have been as skilled at defensive recomposition, although he did. I accept suggestions.

Wed Feb 01, 2023 7:01 am
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]