Growth type: Standard

CARDS:
S02 - Outside Curve
S04 - PK Taker
S05 - 1-Touch Play
S06 - Long Ranger Drive
P10 - Long Ranger
P14 - Free Roaming

SPECIAL ABILITIES: Tactical Dribble - Middle Shooting - Penalties - 1-Touch Play - Outside

Attack/Defence Awareness Card: Attack-Minded

Last edited by Trivelocco on Fri Jun 17, 2022 8:09 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Fri Sep 10, 2021 3:46 pm
Profile WWW

Don't know why you put Seleção Brasileira among clubs at all your set, the NT is no club and therefore shouldn't be listed there..

Fri Sep 10, 2021 3:48 pm

gurkenjoe93 wrote:
Don't know why you put Seleção Brasileira among clubs at all your set, the NT is no club and therefore shouldn't be listed there..

I like to specify the period that the player got called up to the Seleção, it's just a mere formality.

Fri Sep 10, 2021 3:50 pm
Profile WWW

Updated.

Fri Sep 10, 2021 3:59 pm
Profile WWW

maybe decrease a bit DA, SPA, SPS, LPA and LPS.

also add some abilities to shots of medium and long distances.

what do you think?

Fri Sep 10, 2021 5:53 pm
Profile WWW

Bola Clássica wrote:

what do you think?

I disagree. The stats look accurate, perhaps with a drop in Technique or Jump by a small dot.

Fri Sep 10, 2021 7:38 pm

Bola Clássica wrote:

what do you think?

I compared those stats with Raí, who was a better player.

Thats why I am questioning. Once again, or Neto is high or Raí is low.

Fri Sep 10, 2021 8:04 pm
Profile WWW

Bola Clássica wrote:
Bola Clássica wrote:

what do you think?

Hmmmm, man, Raí is better, but the difference between the 2 is more defined in the small details in my opinion, I don't see them as far from each other in technical terms. Raí is bigger because of the achievements, but the "best" is not that much better.

Fri Sep 10, 2021 8:18 pm

Mikerdead39 wrote:
Bola Clássica wrote:
Bola Clássica wrote:

what do you think?

Hmmmm, man, Raí is better, but the difference between the 2 is more defined in the small details in my opinion, I don't see them as far from each other in technical terms. Raí is bigger because of the achievements, but the "best" is not that much better.

Ok, I see. Probably you are right and this is only a false impression I had

Lets see other opinions.

Fri Sep 10, 2021 8:23 pm
Profile WWW

Mikerdead39 wrote:
Bola Clássica wrote:

what do you think?

I disagree. The stats look accurate, perhaps with a drop in Technique or Jump by a small dot.

I think both your points are valid, I did some tweaking with the stats, check it out:

+ S04 - PK Taker
+ S06 - Long Ranger Drive
+ P01 - Classic N°10
+ P10 - Long Ranger
Dribble Accuracy: 91 --> 89
Short Pass Accuracy: 87 --> 85
Short Pass Speed: 85 --> 83
Long Pass Accuracy: 89 --> 88
Long Pass Speed: 83 --> 81
Header: 70 --> 68
Jump: 78 --> 75

What do you guys think?

Fri Sep 10, 2021 8:57 pm
Profile WWW

Trivelocco wrote:
Mikerdead39 wrote:
Bola Clássica wrote:

what do you think?

I think both your points are valid, I did some tweaking with the stats, check it out:

+ S04 - PK Taker
+ S06 - Long Ranger Drive
+ P01 - Classic N°10
+ P10 - Long Ranger
Dribble Accuracy: 91 --> 89
Short Pass Accuracy: 87 --> 85
Short Pass Speed: 85 --> 83
Long Pass Accuracy: 89 --> 88
Long Pass Speed: 83 --> 81
Header: 70 --> 68
Jump: 78 --> 75

What do you guys think?

Yes, these are good changes.

Fri Sep 10, 2021 8:58 pm

I agree. I think these are good changes too.

Sun Sep 12, 2021 10:39 pm
Profile WWW

I don't know much about this player but I suggest you to check sets of other attacking midfielders who were technically gifted and not masters of speed, for example Zvonimir Boban, Roberto Mancini, Liam Brady. On a first look he seems even better than all of them considering his free kick ability and that very high response. Is there a reason for the latter? Was he the kind of player who recovered balls or rushed to the box to score? ─ a la Oriali for example, and he has 86. I get that he has low MEN, COND and CONS but he looks way too overpowered, more or less like the set made by HabilidadesPES with a few adjustments here and there. As you can see the result here looks like a reborn legend from old gen PES after several years of Master League. Since you even added links to YouTube videos, I want to believe that you checked all of them. Therefore, you should rely ONLY on that footage and not on a set found in another website ─ which by the way is forbidden but I guess that rules here exist for nothing.

Wed Sep 15, 2021 4:29 pm

Interista93 wrote:
I don't know much about this player but I suggest you to check sets of other attacking midfielders who were technically gifted and not masters of speed, for example Zvonimir Boban, Roberto Mancini, Liam Brady. On a first look he seems even better than all of them considering his free kick ability and that very high response. Is there a reason for the latter? Was he the kind of player who recovered balls or rushed to the box to score? ─ a la Oriali for example, and he has 86. I get that he has low MEN, COND and CONS but he looks way too overpowered, more or less like the set made by HabilidadesPES with a few adjustments here and there. As you can see the result here looks like a reborn legend from old gen PES after several years of Master League. Since you even added links to YouTube videos, I want to believe that you checked all of them. Therefore, you should rely ONLY on that footage and not on a set found in another website ─ which by the way is forbidden but I guess that rules here exist for nothing.

wow, that was frighteningly specific :shock: . I looked at the stats quoted (from habilidadespesefifa) and they really look alike. I'm not going to argue about how trustworthy they are, just give my opinion about the Neto as player. Arguably one of the best players playing in Brazil in the 90s, he participated in Copa America and the Olympics and only didn't go to the 1990 Cup for internal reasons. I personally think he is one of the best free kickers in Brazilian football history, and I agree with the number 95, as well as the number 93 for the Curlings and 93 for Shot Power. About Response, I hadn't noticed :lol: but it's really high. In relation to other skills, the maximum that can be reduced is 2 points, this being very humble. I think COND's question is why he was referred to as a fat player and not much concerned with improving his physique. Maybe 3 is low, I don't know if it's possible for a player of his level to have such bad Condition/Fitness, but it doesn't move much from there, maybe to 4 or 5.

edit: as I said above, I think he's very close to Raí's level.

Wed Sep 15, 2021 5:27 pm

Mikerdead39 wrote:
wow, that was frighteningly specific :shock: . I looked at the stats quoted (from habilidadespesefifa) and they really look alike. I'm not going to argue about how trustworthy they are, just give my opinion about the Neto as player. Arguably one of the best players playing in Brazil in the 90s, he participated in Copa America and the Olympics and only didn't go to the 1990 Cup for internal reasons. I personally think he is one of the best free kickers in Brazilian football history, and I agree with the number 95, as well as the number 93 for the Curlings and 93 for Shot Power. About Response, I hadn't noticed :lol: but it's really high. In relation to other skills, the maximum that can be reduced is 2 points, this being very humble. I think COND's question is why he was referred to as a fat player and not much concerned with improving his physique. Maybe 3 is low, I don't know if it's possible for a player of his level to have such bad Condition/Fitness, but it doesn't move much from there, maybe to 4 or 5.

edit: as I said above, I think he's very close to Raí's level.

When I said that he also had way better free kick ability than the players I mentioned, I meant that he had that other than being very similar to them in every other aspect. He may have been one of the best Brazilian players in the 1990s but was he really close to their level?
As I already said, I didn't see this guy playing. Therefore, I was simply questioning rather than suggesting.
Regarding COND, I mainly take in consideration the number of games and minutes played during the era. He made 56 appearances in the Brazilian league plus 11 with Brazil. The average would be 22 per season. He surely took part to regional games as well. However, the level of football in Brazil isn't equal to Europe and I don't think that a perfect form is too necessary to play at least decently. COND 3 though looks low while 4 would be fine.
Regarding his shooting stats, he scored 24 goals for Corinthians plus 5 for Brazil in 67 matches between 1989 and 1991. That makes an average 0,36 scoring rate. However, how many goals came from free kick? Considering his high FKA value, I imagine many of them. When a player scores mostly from free kick, I don't go too high with SA and ST.

Wed Sep 15, 2021 5:50 pm
Reply to topic   [ 30 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next