S03 - 1-On-1 Finish

SPECIAL ABILITIES: Dribbling - Middle Shooting - Scoring - 1-On-1 Scoring

Attack/Defence Awareness Card: Attack Minded

INFO: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hubert_Gad
https://pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hubert_Gad
https://olimpijski.pl/olimpijczycy/gad-hubert-august/
https://polska-pilka.pl/reprezentanci/g/gad-hubert
https://przegladsportowy.onet.pl/pilka- ... ie/05k36s4

Last edited by luti65 on Fri Sep 09, 2022 8:57 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Wed Sep 07, 2022 2:04 pm

I don't know this guy but his shooting stats are on the same level as Giuseppe Meazza and Careca, which is very hard to believe. COND 7 looks way too high for a guy who barely played 40 official matches in 9 years. It's been said time and time again that R/L sides matter only for SB, SMF and WF positions. "Country: Silesian" makes no sense since it's not an official national team and can't be selected in PES. It'd be like adding "Sardinian" to Zola, Matteoli, Barella and so on.

Wed Sep 07, 2022 3:56 pm

Interista93 wrote:
I don't know this guy but his shooting stats are on the same level as Giuseppe Meazza and Careca, which is very hard to believe. COND 7 looks way too high for a guy who barely played 40 official matches in 9 years. It's been said time and time again that R/L sides matter only for SB, SMF and WF positions. "Country: Silesian" makes no sense since it's not an official national team and can't be selected in PES. It'd be like adding "Sardinian" to Zola, Matteoli, Barella and so on.

this set is not 100% correct yet, some updates are still missing...
about your shooting skills:
''Importer god for Polish sport. Played for the first team of "Śląsk" since 1930, with a total of 345 games and 325 goals scored.''
but, for playing in a weaker league, I think some notes should be downloaded, SA, SP, COND etc...
silensian removed.

Wed Sep 07, 2022 4:52 pm

luti65 wrote:
Interista93 wrote:

''Importer god for Polish sport. Played for the first team of "Śląsk" since 1930, with a total of 345 games and 325 goals scored.''
but, for playing in a weaker league, I think some notes should be downloaded, SA, SP, COND etc...
silensian removed.

Alright, those 40 matches are referred to two seasons only. Even so, I believe those 345 appearances and 325 goals consider also (I dare to say probably mostly) friendly matches. With such scoring rate I couldn't see how he was never the league top scorer. Plus, he's not even in the top 10 all-time Ekstraklasa scorers and the player ranked 10th is Teodor Anioła with 138 goals.

Wed Sep 07, 2022 5:25 pm

Interista93 wrote:
luti65 wrote:
Interista93 wrote:

silensian removed.

Alright, those 40 matches are referred to two seasons only. Even so, I believe those 345 appearances and 325 goals consider also (I dare to say probably mostly) friendly matches. With such scoring rate I couldn't see how he was never the league top scorer. Plus, he's not even in the top 10 all-time Ekstraklasa scorers and the player ranked 10th is Teodor Anioła with 138 goals.

he played for a team that played more in the silesia league, he is one of the biggest champions, maybe he scored many goals there, that's why he is called ''god'', without a doubt it was a weaker league, however, in his At the time, he was considered one of the best players in Poland.

Thu Sep 08, 2022 11:50 am

luti65 wrote:
he played for a team that played more in the silesia league, he is one of the biggest champions, maybe he scored many goals there, that's why he is called ''god'', without a doubt it was a weaker league, however, in his At the time, he was considered one of the best players in Poland.

The team was promoted to Ekstraklasa for the 1935 season after the 1928 relegation but was relegated again at the end of the 1936 season. As he played in the first team from 1930 to 1939, he spent only two years in the top division, scoring an average 12 goals per season. The rest, as you said, is referred to the Silesian League of the second division. That's even more a reason to believe that his stats are in general too high.

Thu Sep 08, 2022 12:01 pm

Interista93 wrote:
luti65 wrote:

The team was promoted to Ekstraklasa for the 1935 season after the 1928 relegation but was relegated again at the end of the 1936 season. As he played in the first team from 1930 to 1939, he spent only two years in the top division, scoring an average 12 goals per season. The rest, as you said, is referred to the Silesian League of the second division. That's even more a reason to believe that his stats are in general too high.

Yes, needs updated

Thu Sep 08, 2022 3:15 pm

updated

Fri Sep 09, 2022 8:57 pm
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]