Weak Foot Frequency: 5
Growth Type: Standard
Consistency: 7

CARDS:
P19 - Fox In The Box

SPECIAL ABILITIES: Positioning - Scoring

Attack/Defence Awareness Card: Attack Minded

Tue Sep 15, 2015 10:30 am

http://conmibanderadesdelagiralda.blogspot.com/2011/11/jugadores-de-leyenda-sevilla-fc-juan.html
http://www.bdfutbol.com/es/j/j9892.html
http://ayerhoysevillista.blogspot.com/2009/04/la-leyenda-de-el-pato.html

Tue Sep 15, 2015 10:34 am

Updated, the older set:

Spoiler: show
Original Stats by Vapo22
Name: Juan Araujo Pino

Nickname: El Pato

Club: Sevilla F.C.
Position: *CF
Side: RF/BS

Height: 170 cm (in other info 178 cm)
Weight: 73 kg?

Attack: 85
Defence: 43
Balance: 81
Stamina: 83
Top Speed: 82
Acceleration: 80
Response: 78
Agility: 77
Dribble Accuracy: 87
Dribble Speed: 76
Short Pass Accuracy: 72
Short Pass Speed: 78
Long Pass Accuracy: 70
Long Pass Speed: 82
Shot Accuracy: 84
Shot Power: 84
Shot Technique: 80
Free Kick Accuracy: 68
Curling: 72
Header: 87
Jump: 80
Technique: 80
Aggression: 75
Mentality: 78
Goalkeeper Skills: 50
Team Work: 80

Injury Tolerance: A
Condition/Fitness: 6
Weak Foot Accuracy: 6
Weak Foot Frequency: 6
Growth Type: Early/Lasting

SPECIAL ABILITIES: Dribbling, Reaction, Scoring

Attack / Defence Awareness Card: Attack Minded

Wed Sep 16, 2015 3:13 am

Why did you reduce TMW, STA, FKA, CUR, TEC and DA so drastically?

Wed Sep 16, 2015 1:50 pm

Konami's standard for a CF

Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:48 pm

El Capo Del Cartel wrote:
Konami's standard for a CF

According to what? IMO he should be rated with the standards of our forum, not with Konami's ;)
If you want to use Konami's standards, he should probably be compared with players that have a similar playing-style..

Wed Sep 16, 2015 8:11 pm

And the playing Style of him was??, BTW this is our game, or Konami's lol the ?

So the standard here is to overrate classic players? man i don't make a fool of former players, but mostly of the CF (and forwards) in-game don't have TW in yellow or even green values, so honestly i don't see this man to be the exception (couldn't find the info supporting that lol) also he wasn't know for be fancy with ball (reason why i've lowered DA & TEC) FKA & CUR? i don't see a reason why it should be that high BTW, also couldn't find the info supporting (plus, you must know how Konami rate those players who don't take a FK) STA? even i think 75 is kinda high BTW, players don't have fitness back then (except for some dudes who were athletes or kinda that..) Strikers and Defenders (unless there are info supporting that) shouldn't get high values in STA..

Wed Sep 16, 2015 8:37 pm

1) It may be the Konami game but it in the forum there are hundreds of sets with the forum standards, not the Konami standards.
2) What about Roberto Soldado as comparison?
3) I just asked about TEC as the creator of the set gave him yellow values for both DA & TEC.
4) If you want to update all those players who were "overrated" by previous members: congratulations, do it.
I won't make any suggestions anymore. Tbh I'm even thinking of posting no sets anymore, they're overrated anyway :lol:

Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:59 pm

So do i had to make a copy paste of Soldado, change some info and "guala" we got Juan Araujo?
Look if you want players from those moments with yellow, orange, red STA, SPS, SPS, RES, ATT?, DEF? fine, do it, is it everyone choice to see how they want their OF anyway lol, if you don't want to use the changes, just don't (that's why i put on spoiler the original value anyway)...BTW looking at the Alfréd Schaffer stats, for being a lazy man who whenever he was off the ball was like an "statue" and still got values like 78 for STA, 81 at TW, 32 at DEF, even 86 at RES i was like "Damn, he was really like a statue with those values, yeah right"

ITE, don't mind if he is rated like that, no one can assure if those players played like this values suggested since there are no footage of him

Wed Sep 16, 2015 11:18 pm

Yeah, JeanMarc and I were totally wrong when we gave 81 to Schaffer, when we updated him. I mean, he only orchestrated most of the team attacks and was most times the central player of the attack but hey, he should have 60 for TMW..
What idiots we all were, it's really a miracle how we ended up doing so many sets in this forum without the marvellous "Konami Standards" :shock: :lol:

Thu Sep 17, 2015 5:55 pm

TW isn't Playmaking man...

Pal, this is unnecessary, again, if you don't want to use the changes regardless you don't agree or simply you want to use those players like they were modern world class players , it's up to you, i am not forcing you lol... BTW this game was made for actual players, not for classic players (you see how mainly they change the standards for those legends starting for this big screw up http://www.pesmaster.com/pele/pes-5/player/1343/ to this http://www.pesmaster.com/palm/pes-2011/player/67975/

Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:13 pm

El Capo Del Cartel wrote:
TW isn't Playmaking man...

Pal, this is unnecessary, again, if you don't want to use the changes regardless you don't agree or simply you want to use those players like they were modern world class players , it's up to you, i am not forcing you lol... BTW this game was made for actual players, not for classic players (you see how mainly they change the standards for those legends starting for this big screw up http://www.pesmaster.com/pele/pes-5/player/1343/ to this http://www.pesmaster.com/palm/pes-2011/player/67975/

I can only quote myself:
gurkenjoe93 wrote:
What idiots we all were, it's really a miracle how we ended up doing so many sets in this forum without the marvellous "Konami Standards" :shock: :lol:

There are so many sets by Adhitz that need updates (just look in the 80s and 90s section) but instead of updating those players, you suddenly start applying new standards to players that already are updated..
But who am I to tell, you are admin here and it's your forum now, not mine..

Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:04 pm

Those updates were necessary since some values are still very for players from those times, like i've said only physical attributes are the ones who are gonna receive drastics changes, not skills...

Did you really believe that some player from 50's (even from 60's) is likely to get red value in STA (which is the most overrrated abilities here along the ever present MEN & TW) max orange (if he get the info BTW) or even high values at RES (that will make the player very aggresive against passes and things) and back then they played like at 50% with less speed than today's players so when i see players with 90 in RES (unless they were pure strikers) is kinda hard to believe that, or classic AMF with 92 in TW (What??).

We should tried to be objetive as hell regarding these players, not because they were the elite back then, they should be rated like the modern elite, i know that is easy, since like many have explained, the reporters back then "exagerated" a bit the atrributes of those players..

One thing that i've noticed, you like to bash CR7 a lot when it come to MEN (no big deal, i also do it from time and time) but when i rated him with green values at Portugal, it's for the things he has done for Portugal (not too much, but it's something lol) like winning at the last second against Denmark or scoring the 4 goals against Sweden, that's why he deserve those values (he could perfectly hide and dissapear untill the game is over to complain, but he didn't) BTW if you haven't noticed he has white values for RM in MENT

Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:32 pm

Updated, the old set:

Spoiler: show
Name: Juan Araujo Pino

Nickname: El Pato

Club: Sevilla F.C.
Position: *CF
Side: RF/BS

Height: 170 cm (in other info 178 cm)
Weight: 73 kg?

Attack: 86
Defence: 35