S03 - 1-On-1 Finish
S04 - PK Taker
S05 - 1-Touch Play
S06 - Outside Curve
S16 - Roulette Skills
S18 - Turning Skills
S19 - Scissors Skills
S20 - Flicking Skills

SPECIAL ABILITIES: Dribbling - Tactical Dribble - Passing - Scoring - 1-On-1 Scoring - Middle Shooting - Penalties - 1-Touch Pass - Outside

Attack / Defence Awareness Card: Attack Minded

Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:46 pm

I don't think that Henry in Arsenal deserved to sit higher in TS than Carlos and Ronaldo's value. He's definitely faster than them as winger in Monaco, but not after he got converted into striker. I also remember than JeanMarc claimed that Henry's TS in Arsenal need to be decreased around 92.

Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:59 am

Now that he retired, a set for his time at MLS can be made...

Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:30 pm

It could be, i normally do sets when a player is in some club or NT who made a great year; like my sets for Cafu or Messi for giving an example.

P.S: Increased ACC in 1998 set

Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:53 pm

The ACC number is green.

Tue Dec 16, 2014 11:38 pm

I think That is The Most underrated player of forum in aspects of
ATT : 95-96 Raised , i am never someone so inteligent in the way to attack , this play futsal in the field
DA : 93-94 Very close foot control and dribbling
DS: 92 No much For That.

and the final one the
TEC: He deserved at least 95 or 96 in TEC i never seem anyone control the ball like he , he has the exactly touch , like i said he play futsal in field , i dont think that ibra has better TEC than Him
I spoke from his Arsenal Era

The video that corraborated my opinion
The Greatest Ever Arsenal Player
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5VRGKVlJZw

Thierry Henry Top 25 Goals
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYOKwb22Atg

A True King
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCSu278K90E

PD: i worked i am set of his red bull era , ( only for him and several players from my childhood i watched the MLS) i will posted in the stats Practice

Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:42 am

I think that the 2001-2006, needs to be reduced to 2004 or splitted into two sets, since it's very innacurate physically speaking, 2004-2006 Henry shouldn't change too much, only physical attributes a bit..

TheGreatRossonero wrote:
I think That is The Most underrated player of forum in aspects of
ATT : 95-96 Raised , i am never someone so inteligent in the way to attack , this play futsal in the field
DA : 93-94 Very close foot control and dribbling
DS: 92 No much For That.

and the final one the
TEC: He deserved at least 95 or 96 in TEC i never seem anyone control the ball like he , he has the exactly touch , like i said he play futsal in field , i dont think that ibra has better TEC than Him
I spoke from his Arsenal Era

I'm not very conviced regarding DA, sure that he has close control, but i think Henry was pace+insane finishing+attacking intellingence > pure dribbling abilities, so i'm afraid that the current value is fine like it is..

Regarding ATT, i agree, 95 should be good, arguably the most complete striker of the 00's..

But then, something has to go down (COND/CONS) :mrgreen:

Mon Jun 20, 2016 5:58 am

So? I find his suggestions fair since he actually manage to support his suggestions giving visual proofs of it, not simply ignoring it since it would actually screw up the "holy ladder"..

Yet the videos mentioned there only show the good thing; Player X vs XX team should be a far better option for him:
03-04 Home vs Manchester United
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zWhCegHpQJc
01-02 vs Juventus
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MCpbeBi75mg

There are some high values on it like MEN, COND/CONS, DEF, HEA that really needs to be reduced to give a "balanced" set..

Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:32 am

gurkenjoe93 wrote:
I actually find the first set good as it is. Raising all those attributes because one new member gives one-liners as reasons would overrate him (especially looking at DA). Maybe higher ATT (but not in reds) but this should make it..

Yeah man i now , your mod is it for somenthing , but i dont believe to have from example the guideline that i see him so overrated very red or yellows number , like a intelligent suggestion , titi has better technique that CR7 - 92 -92 on par say the forum , titi at least at same level than ibra of juventus and Inter , titi be lowered on BB 82-83 because he now have so strong like it said is futsal playing in field , ACC and TS 90-94 dont commited the error of the gods mods of PSD :lol: to evaluate the same speed at CR7 , I respect if you dont trust in my suggestion your are a mod but the forum is for that no debate :)

Mon Jun 20, 2016 12:59 pm

El Capo wrote:
I think that the 2001-2006, needs to be reduced to 2004 or splitted into two sets, since it's very innacurate physically speaking, 2004-2006 Henry shouldn't change too much, only physical attributes a bit..

I'm not very conviced regarding DA, sure that he has close control, but i think Henry was pace+insane finishing+attacking intellingence > pure dribbling abilities, so i'm afraid that the current value is fine like it is..

Regarding ATT, i agree, 95 should be good, arguably the most complete striker of the 00's..

But then, something has to go down (COND/CONS) :mrgreen:

Yeah maybe for the arsenal era but are only some physycal minimals changes after that lethal as ever , i have to enfatazing in the TEC titi is so underrated at least 95 because you know his controls his pace

Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:06 pm

El Capo wrote:
So? I find his suggestions fair since he actually manage to support his suggestions giving visual proofs of it, not simply ignoring it since it would actually screw up the "holy ladder"..

Yet the videos mentioned there only show the good thing; Player X vs XX team should be a far better option for him:
03-04 Home vs Manchester United
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zWhCegHpQJc
01-02 vs Juventus
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MCpbeBi75mg

There are some high values on it like MEN, COND/CONS, DEF, HEA that really needs to be reduced to give a "balanced" set..

Yeah i see and download several comps of him from the channel TITIDEN14 in youtube habe several comps of matches of him from debu in arsenal to debut in the red bulls to his last game.
This a video to you compare the divisiom of arsenal set
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=asNIwiHp2hE

Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:11 pm

I made my suggestions based in Legends 2 , and his guidelines

Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:52 pm

JeanMarc wrote:
I think there's no need for some big changes. There was a discussion on the previous site and I basically agree with the conclusion of MagicDip:

Quote:
QUOTE (milanillo @ 3/6/2012, 02:23)
His tec should be below . I do not why Alot of people think that he is a super player . He just depends on his speed . He really has been fast . But he has not this tec and this sa , so I think his SA should be below too .

I definitely agree, I've seen hours and hours of games of both France and Arsenal, and I mean no disrespect but this set makes him Superman rather than Thierry Henry. There are countless of values that are overrated. Henry was a good player, but he had never been that great, he relied on his whole carreer on his speed that was his n°1 weapon and when he lost it, he knew it was time to play in the States.
Just take a look at what he did in the international level with France, he had never been GREAT in any major tournament. Oh yes he's the topscorer of the french NT, take a look at his goals, it's more against minor or average countries than football superpowers.

Your argument seens very acceptable ,
but i do the enfasis in TEC , if like that i downgroad the TEC of djaminha because he no play in the Brazil NT, The goal avarege is other the argument is not conclusive you dont play everyday with italy spain england , if likr the argument of messi againt panama he do three goals , and coutinho do 3 equal so they said coutinho everybody can do 3 goals to haiti , and to messi "ooh the god of football , who is this guy pele ", like all player have a weak point messi dont appear in hes NT from 2006 to 2013 only begin of 2013 star to demostrate somenthing , their argentinians partners insult him for no do good performances back then ,
Return to the theme zlatan is in the same level that titi.
Don't commited the error of the gods of PSD :lol: to put all in a bag like Cr7 and titi and kaka in same level on dribbling and speed

Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:26 pm

-

Last edited by TheGreatRossonero on Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:32 pm

I can only say that the prime set is very long, it should last to 2004, then 2004-2006 should be arguably the same, just with minor changes in the physical attributes since never was worth red TS after 2004 IMO..

Mon Jun 20, 2016 3:43 pm
Reply to topic   [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next