Growth Type: Standard

Free Kick Style: 8

CARDS:
P10 - Incisive Run
P17 - Chasing Back
S06 - Outside Curve

SPECIAL ABILITIES: Reaction - Side - Outside

Attack/Defence Awareness: Attack-Minded

Last edited by MagicDip on Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:07 pm
Profile WWW

I think some points should be improved, Curling 82, SPA and LPA should be higher, SPA 77-78 at the very least, LPA 82-83 at the very least, this was his main move, the 'mortal crosses', it was like this that Claudiomiro became a great scorer in the inter.

Thu Feb 07, 2019 3:09 pm

lutchi65 wrote:
I think some points should be improved, Curling 82, SPA and LPA should be higher, SPA 77-78 at the very least, LPA 82-83 at the very least, this was his main move, the 'mortal crosses', it was like this that Claudiomiro became a great scorer in the inter.

Are you saying that he became a great scorer thanks to his "mortal crosses"?

Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:20 pm

He's talking about Valdomiro's crosses leading to Claudiomiro's goals for Inter, something like the Kaltz-Hrubesch connection.

Since I'm a stubborn guy and since there's no Internacional full game of that era online, I only materialized what I could "witness" about Valdomiro's game under the auriverde jersey, and he never showed anything special in terms of short or long passing accuracy in the games I watched. This set was done some years ago, I bet I would probably be even less generous in rating him nowadays (https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/pesclas ... t4853.html).

Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:41 pm
Profile WWW

MagicDip wrote:
He's talking about Valdomiro's crosses leading to Claudiomiro's goals for Inter, something like the Kaltz-Hrubesch connection.

Since I'm a stubborn guy and since there's no Internacional full game of that era online, I only materialized what I could "witness" about Valdomiro's game under the auriverde jersey, and he never showed anything special in terms of short or long passing accuracy in the games I watched. This set was done some years ago, I bet I would probably be even less generous in rating him nowadays (https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/pesclas ... t4853.html).

Oh, I didn't read with attention.. my bad!

Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:59 pm

MagicDip wrote:

his set is perfect, but my father has followed his entire career, and I know him well, comparing to other players, it is acceptable 75 in SPA, but in LPA 79 I think it's unfair, he should have at least 82-83, I'm not overestimating him, but it would be fair because it was his main quality, '' reaching the edge of the area with speed and crossing for Claudiomiro to score. '' :D

Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:07 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]