It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:00 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 The Hidden Section 

As most users will have noticed, some players of the forum aren't visible anymore for everybody. The reason is simple: there were/are other PES sites who copied/copy many stats from this forum and copied them on their sites without asking for permission and without giving any form of credit. This is a clear violation against the rules of our forum:
Quote:
1.5 It is forbidden to post this current players from our forum to other forums

Since some people wanted to prevent that, the hidden section has been introduced where those people can post their stats. This section isn't visible to all members and won't be visible to all members. In case an user proves to be a reliable and active member of this forum (this means that he/she also contributes stuff here), the staff may decide to give this member access to this part of the forum.
To conclude it: if users start discussing this topic again in other threads or open even new topics for that, those posts will be deleted.
Thanks for your understanding.

Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:55 pm

I thh¡ink I will never see that section :P

Mon May 25, 2020 5:34 pm

Who admits to a closed forum?

Sat May 30, 2020 7:30 pm

Might I remind you that everyone that posts on this forum does it for free, and doesn't owe anyone anything.

1. Whoever posts in the hidden section is perfectly entitled to do so. When you pay money for books and resources, it is understandable to protect your investment by ensuring that work cannot be stolen.

2. 90% of the stats here are open to everyone. If the only thing you can do is complain about the 10% of stats you can't see, then maybe you need a little bit of perspective. There are 7000 players on this forum shared for free, created over almost a full decade of work, if that's not enough for you, then that's your problem.

3. I've already told timdickins several times over PM who to ask to gain permission. Asking here won't get you a different answer.

Sat May 30, 2020 7:55 pm

StuartBannigan wrote:
Might I remind you that everyone that posts on this forum does it for free, and doesn't owe anyone anything.

1. Whoever posts in the hidden section is perfectly entitled to do so. When you pay money for books and resources, it is understandable to protect your investment by ensuring that work cannot be stolen.

2. 90% of the stats here are open to everyone. If the only thing you can do is complain about the 10% of stats you can't see, then maybe you need a little bit of perspective. There are 7000 players on this forum shared for free, created over almost a full decade of work, if that's not enough for you, then that's your problem.

3. I've already told timdickins several times over PM who to ask to gain permission. Asking here won't get you a different answer.

The forum has changed and I welcome some changes, especially with regard to player stats, which is getting closer to KONAMI. I always had to redo my players by adjusting them to old standards. But I wanted to look at the Portuguese NENE for the sake of interest and it turns out there is no access, it is clear why this is done, but it’s somehow not fair to the "old" members who raised this forum laying out their work here, as you said for free. I don’t understand at all, make money on this? :)

Sat May 30, 2020 9:29 pm

And now I understand why some users post utter nonsense in the topic All Stars teams))

Sat May 30, 2020 11:26 pm

The right to hide the work is very understandable. It is the respect to the time dedicated to the creation of stats. I always use database its statistics, for a Patch I am creating. Astros and Legends, mix of current players with club idols. But I have never published the stats that I have created. If this is a condition for releasing the hidden, I will begin to do so.
Cheers.
zorry the english. ;) 8-)

Mon Jun 01, 2020 5:12 am

DimonSpa wrote:
And now I understand why some users post utter nonsense in the topic All Stars teams))

I don't know if i got exactly what you mean but it's not about "making money". It's the exact opposite. People may have spent money for books and documents to make sets and the unfair thing is that people from other websites copied entirely their work. It may seem unfair that not everyone can see these sets but it's understandable if a creator wants to protect his work. Even at least one of my sets has been copied. By the way, what do the players sets have to do with the all stars teams? :roll:

Wed Jun 03, 2020 12:47 am

I would like to see Paul Van Himst stats.

If anyone can help me I appreciate it very much!

Tue Jun 16, 2020 6:26 pm

Who made Mirsad BALJIĆ?

Thu Jul 16, 2020 10:19 am

Quote:
Who made Mirsad BALJIĆ?

I did.

Thu Jul 16, 2020 9:32 pm

where is bobby charlton???

Sun Jul 19, 2020 11:50 am

Good !!! I have been a member for about 5 years and have only used stats personally in my PES. I have never plagiarized or posted on other sites. I really would like to be able to view the stats since because of the covid I have a lot of time and I wanted to edit my game with well done stats like the ones on the forum. Thank you

Tue Sep 08, 2020 11:35 pm

Same here, I play PES4 on my PS2. Would you be kind enough to grant me access ? I only play it by myself so no risks :-) I want to complete a classic Portugal team and I want to check the profiles of Virgilio and Hernani (classic Porto).
Thank you

Wed Sep 30, 2020 7:26 am

can someone please provide me with the skills of the players of the Magdeburg and dynamo Dresden 70s. I can not see...

Sun Oct 11, 2020 7:15 pm

hello. can someone send me stats = sparwasser. vogel . streich . all star magdeburgo and dynamo Dresden please ...

Sun Oct 11, 2020 8:06 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next