It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:51 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Giorgian DE ARRASCAETA 2019-2022 

Name: Giorgian Daniel De Arrascaeta Benedetti
Nickname: Arrasca

Club: CR Flamengo
Shirt Number: 14 (Flamengo) | 10 (Uruguay National Team)
Position: *AMF, SMF, SS, WF
Side: RF/BS

Height: 174 cm
Weight: 70 kg

Attack: 80
Defence: 49
Balance: 68
Stamina: 79
Top Speed: 78
Acceleration: 80
Response: 85
Agility: 79
Dribble Accuracy: 83
Dribble Speed: 83
Short Pass Accuracy: 83
Short Pass Speed: 80
Long Pass Accuracy: 80
Long Pass Speed: 79
Shot Accuracy: 79
Shot Power: 78
Shot Technique: 76
Free Kick Accuracy: 78
Curling: 75
Header: 68
Jump: 71
Technique: 84
Aggression: 77
Mentality: 80
Keeper Skills: 50
Teamwork: 83

Injury Tolerance: B
Condition/Fitness: 5
Weak Foot Accuracy: 6
Weak Foot Frequency: 5
Consistency: 5
Growth type: Standard

CARDS:
P01: Classic N°10
P03: Trickster
S02: Passer
S03: 1-on-1 Finish

SPECIAL ABILITIES: Playmaking

Attack/Defence Awareness Card: Attack Minded

INFO:
De Arrascaeta is a classic n° 10 player. Very technical and inteligent in the field to delivery accurate passes, he also knows how to position to score, mostly using late runs. He is a very non selfish player with balanced numbers of assists and goals.
Besides his scoring and creativity to assist abilities, he is also a very good dribler, mostly using short and smart touchs in the ball, he is not a skilled dribbler but very efficient and objective.
In addition to that, Arrasca is a great non foul player who can steal dangerous balls in the attack when pressure the opponents.
In the other hand, he can sometimes has a lack of attention during less important games. Also, his pace can be slow comparing to European football but fine in Brazil. He is also a non physical player and has a not so good aerial play.

Last edited by Bola Clássica on Wed Aug 31, 2022 10:19 am, edited 6 times in total.

Sat Jun 11, 2022 9:43 pm
Profile WWW

That's a very interesting set! I've been thinking of creating something for Arrascaeta, I believe he also deserves a set for his time at Cruzeiro too (2015-2018).

About this one, I'd change his MEN. I don't believe he can save his energy to fight that well all through the 90 mins of the match. I'd probably give him something like 78-79.

I'd also suggest giving him 6 for WFA, he can use his left foot quite well.

Sat Jun 11, 2022 11:07 pm
Profile WWW

Trivelocco wrote:
That's a very interesting set! I've been thinking of creating something for Arrascaeta, I believe he also deserves a set for his time at Cruzeiro too (2015-2018).

About this one, I'd change his MEN. I don't believe he can save his energy to fight that well all through the 90 mins of the match. I'd probably give him something like 78-79.

I'd also suggest giving him 6 for WFA, he can use his left foot quite well.

Agree about his lef foot. I'll update it.

Im not sure if he cant save energy until the end. You can see a good example of that in 2019, in Libertadores final, the first goal of Gabriel Barbosa happened on the minute 88 and Arrascaeta is the one who stole Pratto's ball and appears insisde the area to assist Gabriel for the goal.

He actually can keep the pace. I think you are talking about his lack of concentration during some plays in the game. Sometimes he gets a bit disconnected. He loses rythim suddently but it is not a matter of tireness, it may happen in the begginig of the game and his full attention comes back right after an important moment of the match.

I tried to replicate that with lower stamina. Im not sure if I did it right though. Anyway, I can decrease his mentality to 80- 81.

Sun Jun 12, 2022 8:01 am
Profile WWW

He's not the typical URU midfielder that's for sure. :mrgreen:

Sun Jun 12, 2022 8:05 pm

Arrasca was on fire last night, scored a cracker. David Luiz was also a beast as CB, and Rodinei owned the right flank. Let's see what they have in store for next week. This season is proving to be quite exciting for CONMEBOL's championships.

Wed Aug 03, 2022 2:01 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]