Growth type: Standard

CARDS:
P14: Enforcer
S09: Covering

SPECIAL ABILITIES: Covering - Center

Attack/Defence Awareness Card: Defence Minded

Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:59 pm
Profile WWW

I don't know how people came up to this set, but it's almost completely wrong. I am currently watching him, he was a defensive player (ATT: 77 / AGG: 82 ???), an honest hard worker in the midfield to bring and keep balance in a team filled by superstars in the forward line. The annoying thing is all these defensive midfielders from that Real team are pretty much alike, nothing special but still an essential part to the whole.

Edit: Btw, height/weight are wrong, he was of a short stature and rather light, 1m70 / 64 kg like I found on the net is probably much more realistic.

Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:59 pm
Profile WWW

I think the same as you, but he was a little offensive... Anyway, his ATT and DEF could be switched, for more realistic set... About AGG, I remember when I saw matches from that Madrid he was a little aggresive-offensive player. But I wasn't sure about what value could be there, 77-78 could suits him.

And for me he wasn't that agile, he was that we say here in Spain "un tronco" and in that aspect I can compare him with Khedira. Zarraga show more agility than Khedira, but no more than one value like 79 for me.

Spoiler: show
By the way, It's the same set as PSD, only changed Weak foot, condition and consistency :?

Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:47 am

Cristiano_Naniano wrote:
By the way, It's the same set as PSD, only changed Weak foot, condition and consistency :?

Well many PSD sets look like sets from this page, as their members copied several sets (for example Mazzola or Binder) of this forum (and the old forum) and declared them as their work..

Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:54 am

In this particular case, I highly doubt PSD copied this set.

Edit: I watched him in the final against Frankfurt, he was very defensive (like AGG: 65-68), do you have any game links concerning him or other Madrid games from 55-60? I only found games from the 59-60 season.

Last edited by MagicDip on Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:15 pm
Profile WWW

If you see, the last edit there is from 2010 and in the old forum (before this no, the first one), this set was posted on 2011

Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:18 pm

Anyway, it doesn't matter who inspired who as the set is wrong as a whole. I'll try to find more about him and post suggestions.

Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:22 pm
Profile WWW

MagicDip wrote:
I watched him in the final against Frankfurt, he was very defensive (like AGG: 65-68), do you have any game links concerning him or other Madrid games from 55-60? I only found games from the 59-60 season.

I have, but no links... My grandfather recorded some matches in that times, every game I see from Di Stéfano's Real Madrid is for records that he made.

Anyway, in 59-60 he was too much defensive player (even his ment could be defense minded), but in previous years was a little more offesinve, maybe because this kind of players when they're young or in their prime they play more offensive and with the time came less offensive in AGG aspect (at least I saw lot of players with the same situation). And well, it could be another set for this player between 59-62 (60-62 played only 6 matches but his skills weren't different in his latest years in Real Madrid, only less physical and with another young players came with strength)

Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:39 pm

Quote:
In this particular case, I highly doubt PSD copied this set.

Quote:
If you see, the last edit there is from 2010 and in the old forum (before this no, the first one), this set was posted on 2011

It looks so because of this:

1. Their shit moderator Brezza who was copying our stats whilst he was active there, was editing those threads. But when moderator edits some thread you can't see on the bottom of the thread information it was edited, time and date of the edit and who edited it. It works just when registered users edit the thread So you can't see information he edited the stats and it looks like it has never been edited...Like above in MagicDip's post, you can see information he edited the post and when, but if I edit that post of him or any my post, that won't be visible since I'm moderator..

But I've pictured many of their original stats with printscreen, when I noticed they are copying our stats. I've posted on one of our previous threads the evidence, everybody saw it: http://pcsd.forumfree.it/?t=59266142. There was large debate in the past but all those members are not active anymore..

Not just that, I have all their original stats still saved in old editor. So here's how their original Zarraga looked like before that bastard Brezza copied Charruan's stats:

2. Our original forum is deleted, the crazy founder deleted it few years ago. So all our older stats are even older than you can see, have older original date than that shown on pcsd created by Giomarino...

But enough with it, the stats should be updated..

MagicDip post please your suggestions ASAP. As I told you in PM all stats made some 4 years ago need to be rewatched, even if they're good..

Regarding Zarraga I've always considered him an average player, very fortunate to have such a legends as tammates. I'm shocked to see some people want him in the best eleven of Real, regarding his quality he doesn't even deserve to be in reserves...

Anyway he played at aerly stage of his career as WF, that's why Charruan got carried away a bit with ATT, AGG etc...

Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:01 pm
Profile WWW

Ahah Brezza again, this copycat stuff is endless...

Like I said, it doesn't matter, the set need an overhaul in many values (some are more or less ok though).

Quote:
Regarding Zarraga I've always considered him an average player, very fortunate to have such a legends as tammates. I'm shocked to see some people want him in the best eleven of Real, regarding his quality he doesn't even deserve to be in reserves...

This I fully agree, I saw him as good player, very disciplined on his task but that's all. I precise I've only seen the 59-60 Zarraga, playing as a left half. I'll post something soon.

Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:08 pm
Profile WWW

Thanks JeanMarc for the info, then the older site when I registered the first time was the second forum, I though that could be possible but the date in older site made me confused, my apologizes for that ;)

Well, Zárraga was very good player, of course not one of the best in Madrid's story... I personally think Muñoz and Pirri were better than him when lot of people tells he was one of the best midfielders in Madrid's story, in my opinion he was one of the best DMF in his era, but not in story, even not in Real Madrid's story.

Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:11 pm

Here's what I came up to:

Spoiler: show

Name: José María Zárraga Martín
Number: 6
Club: Real Madrid
Position: DMF , CMF , CB , SB
Nationality: Spanish
Era: 1959-1960

Injury Tolerance: A
Foot: R
Side: B

Height: 170 cm
Weight: 64 kg

Attack: 69
Defence: 78
Balance: 81
Stamina: 86
Top Speed: 75
Acceleration: 78
Response: 81
Agility: 77
Dribble Accuracy: 78
Dribble Speed: 74
Short Pass Accuracy: 81
Short Pass Speed: 75
Long Pass Accuracy: 81
Long Pass Speed: 74
Shot Accuracy: 68
Shot Power: 81
Shot Technique: 68
Free Kick Accuracy: 71
Curling: 80
Header: 75
Jump: 84
Technique: 78
Aggression: 67
Mentality: 90
Goalkeeper Skills: 50
Team Work: 85

Condition: 7
Weak Foot Accuracy: 6
Weak Foot Frequency: 5
Consistency: 7

SPECIAL ABILITIES:
Passing
Centre
Covering

CARDS:
P02 - Anchor Man
P12 - Enforcer
S02 - Passer
S09 - Covering

Growth Type: Standard/Lasting
Attack/Defence Awareness: Defence-Minded

Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:27 pm
Profile WWW

JeanMarc wrote:

:lol: :lol: You don't have to write "some people", you surely can use my nickname there (everybody can read it in the RM thread what I wrote). I don't have a problem with such messages dude, you have made it more clear that my opinion about classic players isn't as good as yours, so you don't have to censor your own messages ;) :D

Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:42 pm

You're exaggerating a bit this time, the truth is I couldn't remember who suggested it, I thought more people or precisely you, Cristiano and El Capo..

But the point is I was lazy to search for those posts to see who exactly suggested it, since I was concentrated on the first part of my post, trying to find the editor, original stats of psd Zarraga, uploading it etc...

Anyway I agree mainly with MagicDip's set, some things maybe look a bit harsh but needs to be updated. Also height was wrong, I also found lot of sources which claim 178 cm, but that's mistake. We can see on pictures he's clearly few cm shorter than Santamaria and Lesmes...

Ok, I'll wait for Cristiano's opinion on MagicDip's set, than I'll update this thread..

Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:53 pm
Profile WWW

I told what I think...

ATT and DEF should be switched, he was a deffensive player although more aggresive than MagicDip told (at least till 1958, after that year he became in a totally deffensive player)

My suggest:
ATT: 74
DEF: 77
AGI: 78
AGG: 78

The other things, at least for me looks very well, his passes were nothing great but there weren't bad, he wasn't accuracy with shots, his talent wasn't anything special... But at the same time he always played good, I don't know if I told, but in my opinion Khedira is a modern version of Zarraga. He was a player who can't see too much but he always did the dirty job in the field.

By the way, about Real Madrid AS, I'm still thinking the same, he isn't one of the top 5 midfielders of the team, but I like him in the first XI, although in a 4-4-2 (with Pirri, Redondo and Zidane), although that is a personal taste :lol:

Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:40 pm
Reply to topic   [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next