Weak Foot Frequency: 5
Consistency: 6
Growth type: Standard

CARDS:
P05 - Mazing Run
P09 - Incisive Run

SPECIAL ABILITIES: Side - Dribbling - Tactical Dribbling

Attack/Defence Awareness Card: Attack Minded

INFO: Swedish soccer player, left-overs, allsvensk at IFK Norrköping 1949-50, bronze medalist at the 1950 World Cup and eleven times nationalist. After the World Cup, he became a pro in the Italian club AS Roma, where he played for two seasons until 1952.
Stig Sundqvist is probably the player who has made the fastest career ever in the history of Swedish football. In May 1949, it was acquired from the Vittjärv IK club of Division IV for the IFK Norrköping. The day after he played for the club, he made his Allsvenskan debut and three weeks later was taken to the Sweden squad in a game against Hungary.
Before the World Cup in Brazil in 1950, he made a success of the press law, which in May 1950 beat the Swedish team 3-1. His post from the short line to the left side "Nacka" Skoglund resulted in two goals. The bet resulted in his participation in the World Cup team. In the World Cup tournament he played in all games in Sweden and scored three goals, along with Calle Palmér, the majority on the Swedish team. With extraordinary speed and excellent technology, he has joined in with a sense of intelligent play.
When Stig Sundqvist returned to Sweden, according to the rules of the day, he was declared and did not play for Allsvenskan. He appeared after his return as coach of various associations, including Jönköping Södra IF, which he created at Allsvenskan in 1969.

Last edited by lutchi65 on Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:10 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Sat Oct 13, 2018 2:10 pm

Where's the sense of assigning SMF to wingers from the 40s and 50s? Almost all of them were pure wingers, the only ones who need SMF as position are players like Zagallo..
But hey, who cares about that stuff that has been told several times and is still ignored by some users here :roll:

Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:01 pm

gurkenjoe93 wrote:
Where's the sense of assigning SMF to wingers from the 40s and 50s? Almost all of them were pure wingers, the only ones who need SMF as position are players like Zagallo..
But hey, who cares about that stuff that has been told several times and is still ignored by some users here :roll:

I know this fact, but as in the polls he said he was a '' half '' I thought it was SMF, I'll remove it, thanks for talking! :)

Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:54 pm

"Half" is probably a Defensive Midfielder role, but with this stats, i doubt you read anything suggesting that he played anything near that role.

Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:27 pm

El Capo wrote:
"Half" is probably a Defensive Midfielder role, but with this stats, i doubt you read anything suggesting that he played anything near that role.

I understand, I will always use only '' wf '' when dealing with advanced socks.

Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:29 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]